HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Survey says: Residents rate Vienna as great place to live, raise kids, and play
Posted by: 22180 resident ()
Date: July 01, 2016 06:28PM

Recently Vienna has been rated highly for safety and hard-working citizens (see story, page 10) but the ratings that Town officials and staff are most proud of are those provided by citizens through the 2016 Town of Vienna Community Survey. The statistically valid survey, which was implemented in March, indicates that 98% of citizen-respondents find Vienna an excellent or good place to raise and educate children. Ninety-seven percent say Vienna is an excellent/good place to live, and 96% would recommend living in Vienna to someone who asked. As a place for play, recreation, and leisure, 88% of respondents rated Vienna highly.
https://www.viennava.gov/Archive.aspx?AMID=43

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Survey says: Residents rate Vienna as great place to live, raise kids, and play
Posted by: Vienna is Great! ()
Date: July 01, 2016 07:22PM

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather read another Eesh-themed post than yet another bloviating Vienna is great thread, and I live in Vienna.

It could be a McMansion, or it could be a played-out Yeonas dump...who knows...

Re: Survey says: Residents rate Vienna as great place to live, raise kids, and play
Posted by: Elite zip code ()
Date: July 01, 2016 08:51PM

I bet you actually live in Falls Church and you're butthurt that yet again you've been handed a heaping plate of humiliation salad.

Posted by: Vienna is Great! ()
Date: July 01, 2016 09:47PM

Elite zip code Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet you actually live in Falls Church and you're
> butthurt that yet again you've been handed a
> heaping plate of humiliation salad.

Whatever you say, chief.

Posted by: need2knowwwwww ()
Date: July 01, 2016 11:15PM

What's a "Yeonas dump?"

Posted by: 22180 resident ()
Date: July 02, 2016 04:02PM

need2knowwwwww Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's a "Yeonas dump?"

The poster is referring to the post-WWII homes built in Vienna Woods by Yeonas Co.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.