HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
South America
Posted by: red taco ALERT ()
Date: June 10, 2016 03:09PM

I now have illegals in luxury hyundia stopping me while working in front yard doint wet/paint work (cannot stop for chat).

Taking my picture and house picture with iPhone saying "she's with google and could i stop and give her some information about the address and names and such".

I say, "Can you see I'm working?". She says "jes". I say, "Well then let me keep working."

(Note it's illegal to bother workers with nonsense while they are working - most may not know that.)

I'm getting sick of it. I cannot leave my garage door open and walk around the house to get what, and keep finding someone parked near my house with a cell phone, or slowing down or stopped and are rubber necking to see what they might steal, or a ups truck stopped near the open door who is "unseen and rearranging things ini back of truck" ... all that always by day laborers always when the garage door is open. It's always the day labor my neighbors hire I have to worry about of course. Infact I caught one day laborer stealing another day laborers equipment one day. He fled in his blue/green color SUV.

I've also had an older white male taking a picture of me and the house while I was painting one day. It didn't take too long of a stare by me for him to bug off.

Along with continual county threats to seize my vehicle: i've also had a note left on my car "i want to buy your car". (but the car was never for sale!!)

I've also had my tags stolen when the car was parked on the street rather than on the driveway.

------------------------------

What democrat has hired an illegal in a LUXURY asian car with a new iphone to photo me and stop me while I'm working to maintain my own things?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.