HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So who here is going to go waste money at the Herndon Festival this weekend?
Posted by: Beavis ()
Date: June 03, 2016 03:00AM

How bad has it gotten this year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who here is going to go waste money at the Herndon Festival this weekend?
Posted by: Butthead ()
Date: June 03, 2016 04:57AM

Uh...Huh huh...Uh...Huh uh huh huh...Uh lot of Hispanics..heh...hehh...heh...

Re: So who here is going to go waste money at the Herndon Festival this weekend?
Posted by: Beavis ()
Date: June 03, 2016 09:39AM

Yeah! Yeah! Lots of spics! Too bad there's no chicks! Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!

Posted by: WwjvE ()
Date: June 04, 2016 12:15PM

WwjvE

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: June 05, 2016 12:41PM

Tried to go to church this morning and the keystone cops couldn't direct traffic worth anything. Government is anti-business by its very nature, but Herndon gets the gold medallion. Which they would no doubt go and have laminated.

Boycott Herndon businesses! They don't need your money because with this "festival", they show they don't want it.

Posted by: Captian obvious ()
Date: June 05, 2016 02:13PM

They had a few good food trucks. But that was about it. Yea only 17 year old jailbaitbwalking around too. Its more like a highschool get together than a celebration for Herndon. They only sold 5$ cups of bud light wtf. Herndon is blesses to have a great up and coming brewery called aslin and they were no where to be found. Now I remember why I haven't been in 5 years

Posted by: Enjoyed the Fair ()
Date: June 05, 2016 05:35PM

Captian obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They had a few good food trucks. But that was
> about it. Yea only 17 year old jailbaitbwalking
> around too. Its more like a highschool get
> together than a celebration for Herndon. They only
> sold 5$ cups of bud light wtf. Herndon is blesses
> to have a great up and coming brewery called aslin
> and they were no where to be found. Now I remember
> why I haven't been in 5 years

You must of missed an entire row of food vendors. They had the usual fair stuff. Funnel cakes, fried Oreo's& Twinkies. A bunch of different fugdes. The usual 30 Slurpee's stand.

I agree with the fact that local shops should of be showcased more.

I don't think Aslin has the correct ABC license to sell to the fair.

Posted by: Henry's Towing ()
Date: June 05, 2016 05:39PM

Herny's towing was towing cars as fast as they could park in the Pines Shopping Center lot.

They must of had a spotter some place in the lot telling them which cars to tow. The Henry's tow truck I saw pulled into the lot and went directly to a car. The guy backed up to the car, hooked up and drove away in about two minutes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.