HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
That Didn't Take Long: New Springfield Mall/Town Center Overrun by Black Crooks From Maryland
Posted by: Black Knives Matter ()
Date: May 10, 2016 10:28PM

Just one incident from this week:

Officers from the Franconia District station are investigating a larceny that occurred on Saturday, April 30, at around 8:06 p.m. The manager of the Finish Line store located at 6500 Springfield Mall reported that two men concealed merchandise and other items in shopping bags and left the store.

The suspects were described as black and approximately 25 to 35 years old. Both suspects were approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall and were wearing black hats, white t-shirts, dark jeans, and black jackets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: That Didn't Take Long: New Springfield Mall/Town Center Overrun by Black Crooks From Maryland
Posted by: Dat not cool ()
Date: May 10, 2016 10:35PM

Dats rayciss!!!!!

Re: That Didn't Take Long: New Springfield Mall/Town Center Overrun by Black Crooks From Maryland
Posted by: Purge this scum from humanity ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:01PM

When is the civilized world going to wake up and see that the sub-saharan black is nothing more than a parasite on the ass of humanity.

Deport them all

Posted by: Breaking News: Shoplifters ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:02PM

Meh. Thanks for the shoplifting update. Lookout for stolen shoes.

Posted by: HA fuckin spot on ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:13PM

Breaking News: Shoplifters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh. Thanks for the shoplifting update. Lookout
> for stolen shoes.

Prediction, OP is also the butthurt obsessed with trannys in bathrooms.

Posted by: I Can Count To Two ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:30PM

Two guys is "overrun". Yeah, right.

Posted by: fnnbs ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:40PM

I Can Count To Two Wrote:
> Two guys is "overrun". Yeah, right.

Tip of the nigberg.

Posted by: Nig Nogs!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 10, 2016 11:49PM

Attachments:
NIGGERS.jpg

Posted by: All the time ()
Date: May 11, 2016 07:31AM

This is simply what niggers call "shopping" or "picking up a few things at the mall". Paying is not necessary as "ain't nobody got time for dat".

Now that the nigger hauler goes to Springfield, carrying them away from the PG county malls that have security tighter than Rikers Island - thefts by coloreds are through the roof. DC gave up and has no malls in the colored areas because the niggers would just steal everything. Have all the security you want, but when you hire jigs to work there, they let their friends come in and steal for a cut - which is why there are no real grocery stores or shopping areas in the ghetto.

The cops know. They have an entire task force at Tysons picking up the nogs pretty much on a daily basis.

The scary thing is how many of these nigger thefts go unreported.

Posted by: White trash discovered at FFXU ()
Date: May 11, 2016 07:56AM

All the time Wrote:
> Now that the nigger hauler goes to Springfield...

Way to keep up, moron.

Posted by: noggin it up ()
Date: May 11, 2016 11:05AM

You should move out of Springfield while you still have a car.

Soon, the coons will get tired of hopping the turnstyle to take the nog hauler back to the ghetto with their stolen loot...and they will walk over to your neighborhood and steal your car.

Then you can sit in your cocoa butter laden car and defend them some more on FFXU.

Posted by: Not a Yuppie ()
Date: May 11, 2016 02:41PM

The STC would really turn into a shit hole is you ever visited it. But then again you won't since they don't accept EBT cards. Do you have any idea how retarded you come across with your endless rants of racist flavor? I have a feeling that you are either A- in prison visiting FFXU during your alloted internet time. Of course that's when you aren't visiting Honey Boo Boo's Facebook page to squeeze one out. Or it is B- you don't live anywhere near central Springfield.

I wish you would have the balls to post your real name. You're a chicken shit hiding behind a prison keyboard where no one can get to you.

Posted by: yjxmx ()
Date: May 11, 2016 03:07PM

^^ Not a yuppie -- but a butthurt LIB.
Apparently you are new to FU.
Welcome. Enjoy.

Posted by: Lived her long time ()
Date: May 11, 2016 03:10PM

You can thank metro for bringing that element to the mall!!

Date: May 11, 2016 03:49PM

yjxmx - I am not new but every once in a while I have to remind these dumb asses that they look like retarded fools. I am amazed at how much of their day is dedicated to one upping each other on the board. I thought they only allowed 15 minutes of surfing per day in prison. If that's the case then I assume they allot 45 seconds to Honey Boo Boo and then the remaining 14 minutes and 10 seconds (need 5 seconds to clean up their dribble) to post on here.

Posted by: welcome your new nigger neighbor ()
Date: May 11, 2016 03:52PM

Thanks to Obama, the govt. is quietly relocating niggers from section 8 housing into middle class neighborhoods in the name of diversity.
Coming to a neighborhood near you.
Naturally, they are not speaking much about it publicly.

Posted by: Criminal Mastermind ()
Date: May 11, 2016 03:54PM

Black Knives Matter Wrote:
> Just one incident from this week:
>
> Officers from the Franconia District station are
> investigating a larceny that occurred on Saturday,
> April 30, at around 8:06 p.m. The manager of the
> Finish Line store located at 6500 Springfield Mall
> reported that two men concealed merchandise and
> other items in shopping bags and left the store.
>
> The suspects were described as black and
> approximately 25 to 35 years old. Both suspects
> were approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall
> and were wearing black hats, white t-shirts, dark
> jeans, and black jackets.

Two shoplifters, that's your 'crime wave'? lol.

Posted by: Police Reports ()
Date: May 11, 2016 06:30PM

Police report that they are called to Springfield Mall over 40 times each week, including the assaults in the parking structure.

FCPD wants to crate a substation there, but the mall refuses, citing potential bad publicity.

Posted by: Darqui Negrone ()
Date: May 11, 2016 06:59PM

Police Reports Wrote:
> Police report that they are called to Springfield
> Mall over 40 times each week, including the
> assaults in the parking structure.
>
> FCPD wants to crate a substation there, but the
> mall refuses, citing potential bad publicity.

I worked there from 1997 to 2000 and they had a substation there then. Thinking they won't need one now just because they remodeled is stupid. The invisible nigger barrier they installed is obviously not working. I'm a liberal, but anyone who's worked in retail knows niggers think it's their right to steal and if you catch them you're a racist and infringing on their rights.
Attachments:
negroes_1658583968080861959_n.jpg

Posted by: What About The Stats ()
Date: May 11, 2016 11:14PM

On Slip and Falls on business property there.. That's one of the things that killed Landover mall.. along with shoplifting.. If the truth hurts F it..

Lottery Lawsuit Democrats..

>FCPD wants to crate a substation there, but the mall refuses, citing potential bad publicity.

WTF they had one there before the renovation.. Home away from Home..It was..Always had plenty of Business...

Posted by: Nig Nogs!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 12, 2016 12:36AM

Attachments:
apemelon-copy.jpeg

Posted by: Target ()
Date: May 12, 2016 07:52AM

Police Reports Wrote:
> Police report that they are called to Springfield
> Mall over 40 times each week, including the
> assaults in the parking structure.
>
> FCPD wants to crate a substation there, but the
> mall refuses, citing potential bad publicity.

I blame target for hiring more black teens and during seasonal they will take anyone. The hr there is black too and they treat the black ones better. The black managers are the most condescending ever.

Posted by: Black Knives Mutter ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:03AM

Black kids running through the theater stole my daughters hat on Sun towards the end of the movie. We were watching the Avengers movie and in the last 20 min black kids were running all around in the isle behind us and took her hat right off the top of her seat where it was resting. It was a special hat for her so we spent 20 bucks to get a new on from ebay.

Black Knives Mutter

Posted by: nog robbin ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:11AM

Not a Yuppie Wrote:
> yjxmx - I am not new but every once in a while I
> have to remind these dumb asses that they look
> like retarded fools. I am amazed at how much of
> their day is dedicated to one upping each other on
> the board. I thought they only allowed 15 minutes
> of surfing per day in prison. If that's the case
> then I assume they allot 45 seconds to Honey Boo
> Boo and then the remaining 14 minutes and 10
> seconds (need 5 seconds to clean up their dribble)
> to post on here.

Sounds like someone hates to read the truth. Niggers ruin everything. Sorry pal.

Date: May 12, 2016 11:41AM

No police substation at the Town Center? Hmmm. That seems odd because I just got off the phone with the management company and they said there is already a police sub station and has been for quite some time.

The truth is out there.

Posted by: Secret Police ()
Date: May 12, 2016 12:21PM

Not a Yuppie Wrote:
> No police substation at the Town Center? Hmmm.
> That seems odd because I just got off the phone
> with the management company and they said there is
> already a police sub station and has been for
> quite some time.
>

It must be hidden real well. And the break room for the Paul Blart wannabes does not count. (Or, you lie worse than Hillary)

Not shown on the Mall directory:

http://springfieldtowncenter.com/directory

Compare with Landmark mall, which has a large, well equipped "Public Safety Office" on the lower level next to Sears. Never a doubt that there is a police presence in the mall.

http://www.landmarkmall.com/media/docs/Landmark_Mall_Directory_Website.pdf

This is not, by the way, an invitation to dump on Landmark. We all know about their colossal failures over the years.

Springfield Town Center made a conscious effort to hide what little security they have. Paying for a cop to hang out in the parking garage might send the wrong message to shoppers.

PS: While I was searching the FCPD website for any sign of police presence at Springfield Mall, I did happen upon a recent visit by the helicopter folks:

Helicopter Division - Fairfax 1
Recent Missions
5/6/2016
Armed Robbery
6500 Springfield Mall

Not to worry though. As you have read before: When seconds matter, police are just minutes away.

Date: May 12, 2016 02:40PM

Please name a crime free shopping district and I might listen to your complaints. I am sure no other malls in the county experience this. Tysons only has maniacs drive into restaurants and light themselves on fire. Does that make Tysons a dump? How does someone like you build up the courage it takes to leave your house if you live in Springfield? I mean it is a virtual war zone out here. To get to work I had to armor up my Humvee just to make it through Springfield and Burke.

Posted by: Best Excuse ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:32AM

Not a Yuppie Wrote:
> Please name a crime free shopping district and I
> might listen to your complaints.

Best excuse for doing nothing. Bravo. +0.

Posted by: guess we can't do nothing ()
Date: May 13, 2016 08:43AM

Best Excuse Wrote:
> Not a Yuppie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Please name a crime free shopping district and
> I
> > might listen to your complaints.

Standard dumbass response. Oh it happens everywhere - what can you do?

There is a direct correlation to crime and nog access. The more nogs, the more crime. Sometimes they drive there, sometimes they take the nog hauler. The nog hauler is easier because you don't have to steal a car to get there.

Posted by: Shoppers ()
Date: May 13, 2016 09:20AM

We have a choice where to shop, and until Springfield Mall (or it's new name same stuff Springfield Town Center) implements visible and effective ssafety measures, our family will shop somewhere else.

Same concept as choosing Kings Dominion over six Flags.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.