HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perv in Vienna...
Posted by: ds ()
Date: May 02, 2016 05:59PM

From the police Blog....

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/updated-information-vienna-man-arrested-for-multiple-sex-offenses/

BY FCPD PUBLIC AFFAIRS BUREAU on MAY 2, 2016
Updated Information:

David Andrew Jones’s initial connection began as a family friend to the victim. At some point, Jones acted in the capacity as a tutor/mentor in the premise as of a “life-coach.” Jones works as an employee for a federal government agency and is not known to work for any school or teach as a private tutor.

Initial Blog Release:

Detectives arrested David Andrew Jones, 43, of Vienna, on Wednesday, April 27, and charged him with three counts of aggravated sexual battery (VA Code 18.2-67.3), animate object sexual penetration (VA Code 18.2-67.2), forcible sodomy (VA Code 18.2-67.1), and taking indecent liberties with a child by person in a custodial or supervisory relationship (VA Code 18.2-370.1). The arrest came as a result of an investigation which began earlier in the day when school personnel reported an alleged inappropriate encounter involving a 14-year-old female victim and an adult male. Major Crimes Division detectives became involved and launched their investigation.

Detectives would like to speak with anyone else who has information that may assist with this investigation or may have had similar encounters with Jones.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting http://www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637)** or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perv in Vienna...
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: May 02, 2016 06:04PM

I was outraged when I read this the first time it was posted by cub reporter, Fox News. To be scooped by Fox is amazing-30-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2016 07:45PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: he was a good poster ()
Date: May 02, 2016 06:04PM

So that's why Asshole Spotters has been quiet lately

Posted by: firat ()
Date: May 02, 2016 06:11PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was outraged when I read this the firat time it
> was posted by cub reporter, Fox News. To be
> scooped by Fox is amazing-30-

Posted by: didn't vote Clinton never will. ()
Date: May 03, 2016 09:05PM

I didn't know Monica L was 14. Is this a really old post?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.