HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Local slut gets engaged after 6 weeks - HuffPo
Posted by: erica the r-tard ()
Date: April 05, 2016 04:52PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/12/broken-engagement_n_6608126.html

Erica, 29, Alexandria, Virginia

How long were you together? Not long — we got engaged after six weeks and our engagement ended after five months, two weeks before the wedding.

How did the engagement end? It was a bad relationship, but I had a hard time seeing it. I think it was a matter of we didn’t really know each other and we weren’t very compatible — and we hadn’t spent enough time dating to know that. He was the one that said the words, “I’m breaking up with you.” He was actually really mean about it. I think he just fell out of love and stopped caring, but didn’t bother to tell me.

How did you tell people? I was super stressed because we’d already sent out invitations and people were already buying gifts. We had used a Facebook group to communicate with friends and family, so the next morning, I posted this very vague, not vitriolic message onto that group saying, “We decided to cancel the wedding. Thanks for your love and support” — nothing about who did what or why, just letting them know not to plan on it.

What did you do with your dress? I actually was renting my dress, so that was one major perk of my choices. The dress was about $500, but we had passed the time to break the contract, so we fully paid for it.

What did you learn from the experience? It was really a good teaching moment for me. I realized that I had come into this relationship in a bad emotional state. It motivated me to be honest with myself about who I want to be and the kinds of relationships that I’m willing to accept. While it was extremely painful and very difficult, I wouldn’t trade it because of those lessons. They were really valuable. Because of that experience, now I’m married to — this is a cliche but — the man of my dreams.

LOL dumby

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Local slut gets engaged after 6 weeks - HuffPo
Posted by: Mr. Murrow ()
Date: April 05, 2016 05:39PM

Must be a slow news day at Huffpo to post this kind of domestic garbage.

Re: Local slut gets engaged after 6 weeks - HuffPo
Posted by: The OP Dumped Erica! ()
Date: April 05, 2016 06:10PM

when you said, “I’m breaking up with you”, did you have to be so mean about it?

Why didn't you tell Erica that you'd fallen out of love with her?

Why did you stop caring, but not bother to tell Erica.

She deserved better!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.