HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arrest off Telegraph Road this afternoon
Posted by: MEinVA ()
Date: April 02, 2016 05:04PM

Anyone know what the arrest this afternoon off Telegraph Road just north of S. Kings Highway was about? FCPD pulled a guy out of a shop after he declined an officer's polite request to speak with him at the 7-Eleven next door.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arrest off Telegraph Road this afternoon
Posted by: Down & Up! ()
Date: April 02, 2016 05:11PM

MEinVA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know what the arrest this afternoon off
> Telegraph Road just north of S. Kings Highway was
> about? FCPD pulled a guy out of a shop after he
> declined an officer's polite request to speak with
> him at the 7-Eleven next door.

This must be a troll post. FCPD just shoots people.

Date: April 02, 2016 05:12PM

Har har. Nope, serious question.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: April 02, 2016 07:10PM

MEinVA Wrote:
> Har har. Nope, serious question.

What was his name?

Date: April 02, 2016 08:29PM

I don't know the name. The FCPD officer said ever so politely to the man, as he was standing in line at the 7-Eleven, that he happened to match the description of someone being sought for stealing a car. The guy declined to talk to the officer -- the exchange was very low-key -- so the officer left, then I left and saw the guy walking up Telegraph. He ended up being walked out of a place up the block where I stopped a short time later to get some food and was taken into custody outside. I thought FCPD handled it very well at both places, which had a lot of customers.

Posted by: not again ()
Date: April 02, 2016 08:38PM

Let me guess....a nigger?

Posted by: UvJFH ()
Date: April 03, 2016 08:23AM

I had the scanner on yesterday afternoon and I think I caught the tail-end of the general incident. I didn't know it was an auto theft, just that they were looking for a guy at various locations and he was spotted.

There was some confusion because the guy matched the description in everything but height... height description was 5'5" but this guy they saw was real tall, like 6'8". Dispatcher said do not engage until backup got there, K9 and witness were on the way. Officer on scene said guy was getting nervous and they asked for a tazer to come along with the backup.

A bit later the had suspect in custody. I believe one of the places they were looking for him was a normal "guest worker" spot, I had the impression during the incident that this suspect was hispanic but I don't know for sure because I didn't hear the original dispatch with the description.

Date: April 03, 2016 10:45AM

The dude I saw the police take away was maybe 6'3", 6'4". He might've been taller, but he was slump-shouldered. Real skinny, with long dark hair tied back. He was dressed like he had just walked off a construction site.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2016 10:51AM by MEinVA.

Posted by: Lake.Royal ()
Date: April 03, 2016 12:52PM

A local contractor has been hiring illegals and then murdering them at the end of the job to avoid paying them. FCPD got a tip that the man in question here at the 7-11 was a person of interest in the case.

Date: April 03, 2016 01:42PM

You're kidding, right? That sounds like something right out of "Dateline."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2016 01:44PM by MEinVA.

Date: April 03, 2016 06:24PM

MEinVA Wrote:
> You're kidding, right? That sounds like something
> right out of "Dateline."

I wish I were but...this killer has been living in our midst here in NoVa for several years now. If you search this site, you will find hundreds of horrible and violent crimes referenced here that are unsolved that FCPD is continuing to investigate. It's pretty scary...

Posted by: dirty secrets of fairfax county ()
Date: April 03, 2016 06:42PM

MEinVA Wrote:
> You're kidding, right? That sounds like something
> right out of "Dateline."

It's an open secret that multiple mass graves have been discovered in Fairfax County with the bodies of murdered day laborers. It's one of those things everybody knows about, but no one actually talks about it.

The FCPD never reports it because publicizing that there's a serial killer (or multiple serial killers) targeting immigrant day laborers who's been getting away with it for *years* would make Fairfax County look really, really bad.

Date: April 03, 2016 07:19PM

Holy hell ... I know I've heard about this happening elsewhere, or seen it on TV. Wonder what role the FCPD's "person of interest" has. Watching police moving in on him yesterday creeped people out who just happened to be around, but the cops kept it all low-key.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2016 07:37PM by MEinVA.

Date: April 09, 2016 02:26PM

dirty secrets of fairfax county Wrote:
> MEinVA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're kidding, right? That sounds like
> something
> > right out of "Dateline."
>
> It's an open secret that multiple mass graves have
> been discovered in Fairfax County with the bodies
> of murdered day laborers. It's one of those things
> everybody knows about, but no one actually talks
> about it.
>
> The FCPD never reports it because publicizing that
> there's a serial killer (or multiple serial
> killers) targeting immigrant day laborers who's
> been getting away with it for *years* would make
> Fairfax County look really, really bad.

Oh yeah! I mean...can you imagine what would happen here in NOVA if the mainstream press ever got hold of the story about the serial killer here in Fairfax County? The Federal Government would relocate everything. Housing prices would plummet. The local economy would cease to exist.

FCPD is going to continue to work the case and follow their leads but, all the while keeping a low profile.

I was really impressed when I saw an FCPD homicide investigator having lunch at The Palm a few weeks back. I shook his hand and said, "I think the work you're doing on the local contractor murderer case has been exceptional. Nobody even knows about this..." and he totally stone faced me and said, "I'm sorry...there is no case like that in Fairfax County." Incredible...a total pro...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.