HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Free Doughnuts
Posted by: Free Doughnuts ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:48PM

It is April Fools Day, and I have no way to convince you otherwise, but the Krispy Kreme place on Route 1 in Alexandria is giving away free doughnuts today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free Doughnuts
Posted by: Truthinesses ()
Date: April 01, 2016 09:59PM

It was true.

You all missed out.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/01/krispy-kreme-free-donuts/

Though the doughnut harvest story was a bit much.

Posted by: wFEDL ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:24PM

damn i fell for it again!

Date: April 01, 2016 10:27PM

? I thought it would be.

Posted by: LOL "Da real Fartian" ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:33PM

I thought you were liberal.. Making fun of your own kind now...Peace!

My "Free stuffs" coming soon ..Soc Sec..

Your Pal

DAJAX

Posted by: Bump De Bump ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:49PM

Only because this is one of the first Intelligent posts here with the Idiots and choppers, old threads.. F Off you assholes. 2100 SS a month at 62! Match It assholes..

WoW ! New plywood floor in the trailers kitchen.. Replace the 25 yr old Green Shag carpet that smells of Bacon and Eggs in the Living Room...New .45 Colt Gat on Layaway.. Some cement blocks to jack up and level the bedroom end..All Free Free Its ALL Free!

But Just for your amusement.. SS is Not pro rated. No you get Nada your BD month at 62 unless! You turn 62 on the first or second day of the month.. Then.. You have to be 62 for the entire month, then they send you your first check the next month.

WTF! Most of you will never see a SS check anyway.. the Democrats will have bankrupted the country by then.. Deficit 20 Trillion.. You think its just numbers on paper Huh!! Sit on Your Asses.. Do nothing about it..

Posted by: ^^ Love DAJAX"^^ ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:52PM

Forgot my sign..^^ DAJAX.. Now get off your asses to keep my SS Checks rolling in .. and make as many dollars as you can so your check will be "LARGE" Baby!

DAJAX

Date: April 01, 2016 10:53PM

LOL "Da real Fartian" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you were liberal.. Making fun of your
> own kind now...Peace!
>
> My "Free stuffs" coming soon ..Soc Sec..
>
> Your Pal
>
> DAJAX

I just used it because it fit.

Posted by: Was I Ever Wrong! DAFARTian! ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:39PM

>Most of you will never see a SS check anyway..

LOL! I forgot.. that the Majority of people in the SS Office...Were not even old enough to get a SS check for Retirement! A couple of fat hogs and other swindlers that are Too Lazy To Work.. They were trying to SUCK IT ALL UP! On SS Disability!

And Hillary Calls them "Hard Working Families" For VOTES Of Course..Like the Illegals!! LOL! 20 Trillion to 40 coming onto ya SUCKERS.. the when go back into the Stone Ages it will be .. Every One For the Selves! You are ALL Fucked.. Sooner then you EVER Thought!

Lord.. Can you hold it ALL off for the next say 12 years?? Ill be way too old to do anything about it by then .. Except to Drool..HEY MAN! Hey Man! Where's My Free Stuff! As the trailer floor starts to give way..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.