HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: Osama El-Atari-Dead
Posted by: Believing Believer ()
Date: February 17, 2016 02:26AM

We knew this.......LAST WEEK you fuck knuckle

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: No Shit Sherlock ()
Date: February 17, 2016 09:11AM

It is only mentioned in about 10 other existing threads on FFU.

Posted by: stui ()
Date: February 17, 2016 07:10PM

Any suspect's arrested for the murder? Drug deal gone bad? Capital Heights is known for drugs.

Posted by: de ()
Date: February 18, 2016 10:03AM

2 people arrested.

Posted by: observer1212 ()
Date: February 27, 2016 11:10AM

Does anyone find it odd and strange that when he died Osama El-Atari's girfriend was Anam Qureshi a young widow.

After seeing the girlfriends name on tv I tried doing some digging online and found articles of insurance lawsuits.

http://www.law360.com/cases/560aa020722afb6d6a000002

Maybe daddy Osama was training her? She seems to not exist in any social media which is odd for a 20 something in this day and age why would any woman want to date Osama other then hopes of $$$$$$. They're being paid or theres some sort of arrangement. Why would Lisa Meade have any reason to have waited for him to get out of prison even though she banged the entire DMV by then. Lisa and Osama definetly broke up for good I wonder of he said no to request of a chanel bag.

Every aspect of Osama's life is like a puzzle. his truck was found with MOntana license plates. Rumors he had a fake business setup there where money was hidden.

I remember the last time I saw him was at Bar Louie I was surpirised to see him out of prison. That was in August and after finding out from buddies who work there the girl he was with was Anam. IT was obvious they were more then just just friends, slaps on the ass, holding hands disgusting PDA. After searching google I found an obituary for his girlfriends dead husband.

She was out and about with Osama three weeks after her husband passed. Out with a scam artist kissing him in public three weeks after your husband dies.Theres no cause of the dead husbands cause of death. He was worth $$$$$$$. Does anyone know if Osama and Anam met beore or after the husbands death?

Date: February 27, 2016 11:12AM

Posted by: Paul Drake ()
Date: February 27, 2016 02:10PM

Date: February 27, 2016 11:10AM

Does anyone find it odd and strange that when he died Osama El-Atari's girfriend was Anam Qureshi a young widow.

After seeing the girlfriends name on tv I tried doing some digging online and found articles of insurance lawsuits.

http://www.law360.com/cases/560aa020722afb6d6a000002

Maybe daddy Osama was training her? She seems to not exist in any social media which is odd for a 20 something in this day and age why would any woman want to date Osama other then hopes of $$$$$$. They're being paid or theres some sort of arrangement. Why would Lisa Meade have any reason to have waited for him to get out of prison even though she banged the entire DMV by then. Lisa and Osama definetly broke up for good I wonder of he said no to request of a chanel bag.

Every aspect of Osama's life is like a puzzle. his truck was found with MOntana license plates. Rumors he had a fake business setup there where money was hidden.

I remember the last time I saw him was at Bar Louie I was surpirised to see him out of prison. That was in August and after finding out from buddies who work there the girl he was with was Anam. IT was obvious they were more then just just friends, slaps on the ass, holding hands disgusting PDA. After searching google I found an obituary for his girlfriends dead husband.

She was out and about with Osama three weeks after her husband passed. Out with a scam artist kissing him in public three weeks after your husband dies.Theres no cause of the dead husbands cause of death. He was worth $$$$$$$. Does anyone know if Osama and Anam met beore or after the husbands death?

observer1212, you raised several interesting points. Typically a con artist doesn't just quit simply because he is caught and convicted. He still owed restitution for the fraud counts on which he was convicted, and I doubt he had previously spend all of the money he obtained through fraudulent means.

Posted by: Karmic ()
Date: February 27, 2016 05:12PM

The girls who date him should be referred to high class hookers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.