HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Snow Storm Jonas is God's way of punishmenting Va for not passing gun reform!
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: January 21, 2016 01:00PM

You know it's true.

nra-backgroundchecks.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Snow Storm Jonas is God's way of punishmenting Va for not passing gun reform!
Posted by: Sayeth11 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 01:12PM

It's snowing, because God hates the federal govt. and is closing it down...

Re: Snow Storm Jonas is God's way of punishmenting Va for not passing gun reform!
Posted by: y34FK ()
Date: January 21, 2016 01:59PM

I give zero fucks about background checks-no problem; I have a huge problem with the fact that 1. you all have no intention of stopping at that and 2. that you all truly believe that the assholes who use a handgun in the commission of a crime, had walked into a gun store to buy with no questions asked, or ordered one online & had it delivered straight to their mailbox (which is just silliness).

Terrorists/mass murderers either buy them on the street, steal them or have someone else buy it for them who can pass a background check.
They operate in a completely different circle. You all are running in a hamster wheel while the real shit goes on outside of it.

I'll never surrender my firearms under any circumstances. If you want to be a sitting duck, that's your business, but those of us who choose to defend ourselves and our families by carrying concealed or having a firearm at home will have exactly zero of your nonsense.

Posted by: Your weave ()
Date: January 21, 2016 02:07PM

Check this.

Gun control is hitting your target.

Posted by: mbNMH ()
Date: January 21, 2016 02:13PM

y34FK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll never surrender my firearms under any
> circumstances.

I'll surrender mine if there is a buy back which pays me 3x the amount I paid for them...I'd love to spend that on a FN SCAR.

Posted by: You Be Wishing For A Gun ()
Date: January 21, 2016 02:47PM

After the power goes out and Folk are Running Wild..Getting Ready to Loot your place..And theres NO WAY the cops can get to you..And Your "Wing Nut" Neighbor tells you to Go To hell, he's not helping your left wing ass out a bit..

Posted by: Gungrabbertardz ()
Date: January 21, 2016 03:16PM

When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.