HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I plan to drive my SUV, leave the snow on the roof, and not shovel my sidewalk. How will you celebrate the storm of the century?
Posted by: Northern VA Native ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:01PM

For the storm this weekend, I plan to drive my SUV, leave the snow on the roof, and not shovel my sidewalk. How will you celebrate the storm of the century?

My SUV has a room just under 8' off the ground, so I can't reach it even if wanted to clear. But anyways, I expect this storm will dump so much snow, it'll look like I have a stack of mattresses on the roof like I was on a shopping spree in Vienna.

I will lock the hubs and go in 4wd. Have not had any problems in past storms. Just slow and easy...

And when I get back home, I will snowblow my driveway, but the sidewalks, which I don't own, can be cleared by the state. Just like their roads.

How will you celebrate the storm which is shaping-up to be the storm of the century?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I plan to drive my SUV, leave the snow on the roof, and not shovel my sidewalk. How will you celebrate the storm of the century?
Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:04PM

As a good liberal, I will take no initiative whatsoever. Instead, I will wait for the government to take care of my every need. Praise the Obamessiah!

Re: I plan to drive my SUV, leave the snow on the roof, and not shovel my sidewalk. How will you celebrate the storm of the century?
Posted by: fo sho!! ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:12PM

I will collect my money from the tax payers and bitch about how little I'm getting despite not having anything of value to offer society. Then I will post something on social media about how people deserve $15/hr even though they made terrible decisions their whole life, didn't study in school, and have ignored the fact that machines are taking their jobs at fast food establishments. Then I will post something somewhere about how something was really offensive to me even though it is 100% true. I'm easily offended by facts. Then I will watch some Bernie Mac and Steve Harvey on cable (paid for by tax payers) and text my baby daddy on my free cell phone and tell him to give me money because I want some and aint nobody stopping me from gettin what I deserve.

Posted by: Peodl ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:18PM

Diehard Lib Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a good liberal, I will take no initiative
> whatsoever. Instead, I will wait for the
> government to take care of my every need. Praise
> the Obamessiah!

You realize the OP is most likely a backwoods republican? he doesn't give f about anybody else.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:22PM

Northern VA Native Wrote:
> How will you celebrate the storm which is
> shaping-up to be the storm of the century?

I will make posts on fairfaxunderground.com about the weather and other things that I find of interest.

Posted by: GordonBlvd ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:23PM

LolZ

pic unrelated

Qh4yA.jpg

Date: January 21, 2016 12:27PM

Peodl Wrote:

>
> You realize the OP is most likely a backwoods
> republican? he doesn't give f about anybody else.

I care about others, but I also take care of my own stuff and don't depend on others for every detail.

I am a pretty conservative person, and not a transplant to the area.

Date: January 21, 2016 12:29PM

Hey Gordon Blvd, my wife disagrees. Cheers.

Posted by: heymack ()
Date: January 21, 2016 12:48PM

Going to watch football, probably watch a few movies, work, eat, drink...pretty much what I normally do on a weekend except I will have to fire up the snow blower...other than that, nothing unusual.

Date: January 21, 2016 12:53PM

Sharon Bullova was just on TV, reviewing the Fairfax County Emergency Plan and as a part of it, said roads are the responsibility of VDOT. Not the county.

And then, 2 minutes later, she directed homeowners to shovel sidewalks. Well flip-flopper, most residential sidewalks, as pointed out elsewhere, are not property of the county for you to direct us to shovel.

Posted by: celebrate_diversity! ()
Date: January 21, 2016 01:17PM

Put the vehicle in 4wd and try to run illegal beaners in their shit ass toyotas off of the road and into a tree.

Posted by: Four way slow ()
Date: January 21, 2016 01:42PM

I'm doing everything OP is, but in the fast lane with my hazard lights on!

Posted by: Moving violation ()
Date: January 21, 2016 02:35PM

Four way slow Wrote:
> I'm doing everything OP is, but in the fast lane
> with my hazard lights on!

I'm doing the same, but at night and with no lights on.

Posted by: flasher ()
Date: January 21, 2016 02:49PM

I plan to come to a complete stop on the road when going uphill so I spin tires in vain and make everyone else have to stop or detour around me. Oh yeah, I will make sure to have my flashers on too since nobody can see my invisible car when my normal lights are turned on.

Date: January 21, 2016 10:05PM

Just filled up my SUV and will be ready!!!

Posted by: stainmaster ()
Date: January 21, 2016 10:18PM

I'm gonna make some yellow snow in front of my neighbors door

Posted by: Special request ()
Date: January 21, 2016 11:02PM

Can you please wait a day or two before driving your SUV? I was hoping that you could give the snow on top a chance to melt slightly and then refreeze into a giant ice sheet so it can fly off in huge chunks on the beltway.

Posted by: Chevy Silverado ()
Date: January 22, 2016 08:24AM

I'm going to drive around in my V8 gas guzzler Chevy pickup and smile and waive to all the rice burners I pass. It pleases me.

Posted by: youareallmoochers ()
Date: January 22, 2016 08:37AM

I have my standard GOP plan in place. Complain about the government as much as possible then in my time of need beg like a bitch for help. Ill be insulting those with less and bitching about moochers not being able to take care of themselves until I actually need help. Then I will fully rely on our government to clear the roads to provide safe transportation for me.

Locally I will make a point of personally insulting school officials and quote some drek about how in the old days I had to walk to school in 7 feet of snow after waking up at 2AM to feed the oxen on my farm and perform crude surgery for my mother giving birth to my 12th sibling.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.