HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Boosterthon Frat Has Charter Revoked
Posted by: Total Frat Move ()
Date: October 11, 2015 01:07PM

Brett Trapp, the spokesman for Boosterthon, apparently needed a 5th year to graduate because of his involvement with the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.

Since graduation, Trapp, in addition to his role at Boosterthon, remains heavily involved with ATO.

On October 8, 2015, the fraternity had its charter at Indiana University revoked. The reason for the revocation was misconduct involving a stripper.

"Fraternity culture" permeates Boosterthon. There is little doubt that this is a pernicious influence. Fairfax County, by continuing to allow Boosterthon to operate in its schools, is doing the children and other residents of the County a significant disservice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boosterthon Frat Has Charter Revoked
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: October 11, 2015 02:09PM

At the school [a friend of mine] went to, in Virginia, which rhymes with UVa, ATO was the coke dealing frat, and if you needed beer after everything was closed they had a vending machine on the back porch. Some there were not above pulling a train on a drunk girl who stayed longer than was good for her at the end of a party. But it was mainly all coke all the time.

Posted by: Brett Trapp's Explanation? ()
Date: October 11, 2015 04:47PM

Well, you have to admit, the high pressure sales tactics used by Boosterthon could come in handy for a last minute coke deal or inducing girls to come to a frat party.

FCPS does not teach the kids to read, but maybe they learn to be drug dealers and pimps instead.

Thanks, Boosterthon!

Posted by: More ATO Problems ()
Date: October 11, 2015 05:06PM

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/03/nc-state-university-frats-suspended

Wow, these sound like just the type of people I want coming into the school and "teaching" my kids about character and leadership.

"Daddy, when will I be old enough to rape?"

"Daddy, I don't want to go to college because I'll be raped!"

And FCPS contracts with these degenerates.

Total Frat Move indeed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.