HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Natasha McKenna
Posted by: Carolyn Justice for Natasha ()
Date: September 11, 2015 06:14AM

Get rid of Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney Raymond Morrogh and their Sheriff Kincaid...send your remarks to 12616 WYCKLOW DR CLIFTON VA 20124.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natasha McKenna
Posted by: Reverend Caresmore ()
Date: September 11, 2015 06:51AM

I am disappointed at how much time they wasted on that piece of trash. Would've liked a video in which they went in with nightsticks and gave the feces-flinging animal a wooden shampoo until it became compliant.

Posted by: The Architect ()
Date: September 11, 2015 09:21AM

It was a defective unit and should've been recycled much sooner.

Posted by: Sheriff Stacey A Kincaid ()
Date: September 11, 2015 08:45PM

I have released the video and said my peace! That bitch died and I could care less!! I was in Richmond that day dragging my Command Staff there to impress them with all the worthless fucking Dems I know!! Major Main's expression is priceless- as he appears to actually be channeling his hatred for me into the camera!! As I said in my many debates with Bryan Wolfe in 2013- which will be soon released to the public and the Washington Post is eagerly browsing over- I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CIT(CRISIS INTERVENTION TRAINING) AND FEEL IT IS NOT NEEDED IN A CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT LIKE THE JAIL!. Guess I showed them!!I am now covering my tracks and costing the county HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in overtime to pay for the training that my opponent called for in 2013!! You have got to love it!!Word on the street is that the Washington Post is actually going to endorse Bryan Wolfe for Fairfax Sheriff in October!!

Posted by: Mike smith ()
Date: September 11, 2015 08:57PM

#blacklivesmatter

Posted by: Al Sharptin ()
Date: September 13, 2015 09:14AM

Black lives matter

Posted by: Tased and Confused for So Long ()
Date: September 14, 2015 10:11PM

#blackwivesmatter

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.