HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
9/11: Where were you?
Posted by: question9-11 ()
Date: September 09, 2015 09:24PM

I spent the ride to the airport contemplating what in the world was happening to my home country.
I was in Rotterdam, Netherlands giving a presentation when a colleague came in and told us a plane had flown into the WTC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9/11: Where were you?
Posted by: Truthhurts ()
Date: September 10, 2015 12:32AM

It probably put into perspective your presentation of 'Why I Love Rotterdam Cock'.

Posted by: 9/12 ()
Date: September 10, 2015 12:53AM

The slogan for 9/11 is "Never Forget", yet every 9/11 this question is always asked. The terrorists won.

Posted by: question9-II ()
Date: September 10, 2015 02:23AM

I was in Rotterdam, Netherlands giving a blowjob to a colleague who came. Oh yeah, a plane had flown into the WTC.

Posted by: was close by ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:09AM

Drove past the west front of the pentagon about 45 minutes before it happened. I was in an office in Alexandria for a meeting and we were watching it on a TV. People were freaking out because they had friends and loved ones at the Pentagon. Everyone went home around 11AM - saw the smoke plume from the Pentagon and fighter jets flying over on my way home. Seems like yesterday still. Surreal.

Posted by: Alicia.Esteve.Head ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:17AM

I was on the 78th floor of the South Tower (WTC2) and I helped 5,672 people to safety that day...though it might've been 5,673 people...I dunno' the smoke and "fog of terrorism" was just so think that day. Plus my arm really hurt and was burned. My husband or fiance Dave was also on my mind as he was killed in the North Tower (WTC1).

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:42AM

In the car listening to Howard Stern.

I blew off the first plane hitting the WTC as an accident, then heard of the second.

I was in Crystal City when the Pentagon was hit.

It was a beautiful, dry and sunny day. It started so well.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Barack Hussein Obama ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:47AM

I was in Reverned Wrights church.

Posted by: 'they are gone' ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:51AM

Sleeping after staying up all night watching my 12 day old first child breath (new parent). The explosion woke me as we lived just off Columbia Pike in Arlington just a couple miles from the pentagon. BOOM. Walked into the living room and the wife was crying 'they are gone' TV on with video of the twin towers collapsing. Messed up. All I said was 'I gotta get some coffee'

and I did...

Posted by: sleepy where sleep happens ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:00AM

I saw the first one hit at 8:45. I got onto the OTC message board at Ragingbull and saw the 5 am taunts from some guy in Pakistan that something big was going to happen that day. A couple more were found to have posted over the weekend.

Posted by: I-95 Warrior ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:11AM

I was on the outskirts of southern Baltimore on a project. Heard all kinds of rumors after the pentagon was hit. 20 planes up the air targeting cities, 5 planes shot down, bombs at the Capitol, etc. Even heard that 495 had been closed. Phone lines jammed. Finally at noon we all decided to leave. with the 495 rumor in mind, I took route 70 out to Frederick and followed route 15 back to N. VA.

Posted by: civvie ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:30AM

In my office at the Pentagon, 5th Floor, C Ring, 9th Corridor.

Didn't hear or feel a thing.

Posted by: No proff ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:34AM

False flag
Never happened

Posted by: WilliamRobert ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:44AM

I was in Ms. Gulakowskis English class at oakton high school. She was pretty good looking if I recall correctly.

Posted by: RydellllRoad ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:50AM

At work. Dulles Airport. The rumors and mass confusion among the MWAA, airline people, police, govt. agencies etc. was a three ring circus. I'd say about 1 in every 10 reports was accurate.

Posted by: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: September 10, 2015 01:51PM

Work.

Posted by: huh?? ()
Date: September 10, 2015 02:56PM

Unless you were in or around the Pentagon or in NYC who gives a fuck about where you were?

"I was making coffee when I turned on the tv...." yes you and 300 million people. These stories bore the fuck out of me. At least make some cool lie up about how plane debris/smoke was flying into your neighborhood or some shit. I was in college at the time but I tell people I was at Ground Zero running for my life. It's more interesting and people like interesting. It also makes me feel more important.

Posted by: Wait.. ()
Date: September 10, 2015 03:41PM

No proff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> False flag
> Never happened

This is fucking awesome that Pete Carroll is now posting here!

Posted by: j,asdjhedfg ()
Date: September 10, 2015 04:16PM

I was on the metro right below the Pentagon on my way to work. Everything shut down immediately. I will never ever forgive Muslims for their attack on the United States. Yes, all Muslims are the enemy. Religion of peace my ass. They're all a bunch of fucking terrorists.

Date: September 10, 2015 04:20PM

I was at work a woman said that a plane had hit the WTC, and it was on TV. I asked what kind of plane as I had read about the WW2 Army Air Corps bomber hitting the Empire State building back about 1945.

A bunch of us went into the conference room and on TV there was the WTC with smoke pouring out, I thought about how the firefighters were going to have a long climb up the stairs way past Wash Monument height, this was a huge deal. Then after about 1 more minute the second plane came in and hit the other tower. I then thought it was a movie preview for about 10 seconds, numb to what I just saw. It wasn't. And right then I knew as everyone else did that it was a terror attack. Then the Pentagon was hit. and the plane went down in Pa. It was like its happening all over the USA.

The plane that hit the Pentagon came over Centerville, Fairfax City, Springfield mixing bowl then went up I-395 to the Pentagon. It passed over where I was at near the Pentagon.

Later the Washington Post put a map of where that plane flew, and Air Force fighters from the only place (Langley Va) where they were armed with hot missiles where on the way up at full afterburner with orders to shoot it down. Lots of people who were not in the Pentagon also don't know how close they came that day.

Map is not the Post map that was in the paper. It shows however the official loop of the flight and what a observer thought was the path.

Now Conspire! All Tin Foil Hat Wearing Folk.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2017 05:08PM by Double Action Jackson.
Attachments:
AA77FlightPath.jpg

Posted by: truefactsaboutthe911 ()
Date: September 10, 2015 04:30PM

I was golfing at the Piney Run Golf Course off of the Garrett Shortcut in Somerset County, Pennsylvania about 14 miles southwest of the UA 93 crash site.

I had just hooked a drive off of the 10th tee and was complaining loudly to anyone that would listen when I happened to notice the UA flight on the horizon. I could see it quite clearly - it was a beautiful blue sky day with almost no clouds. As I started to bend over to search for my ball in the bamboo patch along the fairway I was astonished to view a massive Great Wheel hovering about six miles north near Somerset.

I know it's hard to believe but out of his bizarre spacecraft or whatever it was came some type of EMP wave. I could see a wave/ripple/tear going across the sky in a thin line and it impacted the UA 93 flight which immediately plummeted out of sight. I glanced back and the spacecraft was gone.

About 5 minutes later I saw a caravan of large SUV's speed past filled with black dudes in black suits with red ties. The lead SUV had a small decal that I could only make out "In The Name of Allah." Probably a coincidence but that was the only time I ever saw a black man in Garrett Township.

Posted by: Religion of Peace ()
Date: September 10, 2015 04:40PM

I was at work watching from my office window as the smoke was rising from the Pentagon.

Posted by: anonymous poster ()
Date: September 10, 2015 04:55PM

That was such a sad and weird day for me..
should I spill it about all the things that happened?
(even the things that are irrelevant to the U.S. history parts?)

Posted by: dumbass libturdz. ()
Date: September 10, 2015 04:55PM

At work wondering how long after 9/11 it would take libs to elect one of the Muslim terrorists president.

Posted by: Ric Flair ()
Date: September 10, 2015 05:01PM

dumbass libturdz. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At work wondering how long after 9/11 it would
> take libs to elect one of the Muslim terrorists
> president.

Sorry I couldn't hear you with Ted Cruz's cock stuffed down your throat.

Libturdz? How old are you, 12? Grow the fuck up. Conservates suck. So do liberals. You both deserve each other.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Posted by: anonymous spiller ()
Date: September 10, 2015 05:36PM

Me and my spouse slept in a little later that day, as it was one of my two weekly scheduled days off work. We had a rabbit ear tv without cable, and we had a desktop computer with dialup internet connected to our landline phone.(aol I think?)
When we got up and were drinking either coffee or soda pop (we switch it up and still do,lol) we turned on the computer and had a bunch of instant messages(msn? Or maybe it was icq) from one of our childhood friends.(now a former friend, but that's a whole different series of stories for another thread) Nine Eleven was that friend's birthday. She told us about the attack, and what had happened whilst we had slept. I was stunned and crying when I saw videos of what had happened that fateful historical day.
The other weird things that happened that day:
I had a scheduled hair appointment that day. I was a bit more vain in my youth and treated myself to a trim and scalp massage every 6 weeks back then. The roads were jam-packed and absolutely crazy that day. People had their cars lined up for blocks, blocking the roads in some areas,lined up to get into the gas stations.
One of my coworkers tried to pull a scam on me that day. It had already been in the works what she was trying to do, but some of it became crystal clear that day.
She was supposedly going to sell us a car for $100. I had $100 bill in my pocket, and showed it to her. But obviously I would not give her the money without the car keys and a title in my hand,at the very least.(she offered some shit story about the remote location of the car, dubious condition of the wheels on said car,etc)Later that day,she dropped off a homemade roast, with carrots, potatoes, homemade gravy, that sort of thing. And the freaking owner's manual for this supposed car. I showed her again, that I had the $100 and told her I needed the actual legal title, not just the manual, if she really wanted to sell me this car. Of course I didn't see her again till the next time we worked together, where she gave yet another nonsense excuse.
Anywhoo, not everybody would know that, and writing can be therapeutic, ya know?
Just a sad day for me every year since 2001.
Thanks for reading.
GO TEAM AMERICA.

Posted by: Roma trash ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:06PM

Your coworker was a filthy gypsy. They've been here for decades.

Posted by: Survivor of the Great Va Shake ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:08PM

Nine Eleven, Shmnine Eleven! That was amateur week. What about 8-23-11??
Attachments:
vaearthquake.jpg

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: September 11, 2015 10:04AM

Working. A guy that was notorious for telling lies as jokes informed me and I told him to fuck off. Then I saw the wife of a coworker bringing a tv in a shopping cart and I was like, oh shit. Within minutes traffic outside was jammed as everyone left work.

Posted by: Deport them all ()
Date: September 11, 2015 10:27AM

These muslum monsters were never meant to live in civilized society.

Deport them all before it's too late

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.