HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Probabtion and Parole Pre Sentence Report - Felony Probation Questions
Posted by: Louie ()
Date: July 18, 2015 02:50PM

I have to take my Pre Sentence Report assessment this week at the Fairax Probation and Parole building. Here are my simple questions.

Do they urine screen you the day of your Pre Sentence Report?

I have heard mixed things when it comes to how they administer the tests there. I know upstairs with ASAP they supposedly just send you in the bathroom alone.

How do they administer the PSR(PSI) report drug test if there is one?

How do they administer the felony probation drug screens?

Mainly, do they watch you? (full on cock gaze and all?)

I also heard they have some xray machine now to prevent people from using the wizzenators??

Either way my intake will be done by a woman, this is a PRE SENTENCE REPORT used to give to the judge to help determine my sentence based upon guidelines established in the PSR.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Probabtion and Parole Pre Sentence Report - Felony Probation Questions
Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 18, 2015 05:01PM

No screen done at psr

Re: Fairfax Probabtion and Parole Pre Sentence Report - Felony Probation Questions
Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 18, 2015 06:18PM

Watch the shit out you on probation.
you aint gettin away w a wiz.

Posted by: louie ()
Date: July 18, 2015 08:51PM

thank you for the replies. not trying to be annoying but the psr you know of was done sometime recent? Like within the last year? And I do have a drug charge. Im just bugging, appreciate the help honestly.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: July 19, 2015 01:49AM

The PSR is the most important report the judge will read, Dress nice, Sound very remorseful, and be on time.

Posted by: slim charles ()
Date: July 19, 2015 03:58AM

No drug test during my PSR either...

Posted by: Probation Officer ()
Date: July 19, 2015 12:15PM

We don't normally test during the pre-screen but I am going to recommend we start immediately after reading your post.

Posted by: Louie ()
Date: July 20, 2015 11:45PM

Go ahead and do that. I took mine today. Thanks anyway!

Posted by: Fairfax Losersground ()
Date: July 21, 2015 12:35AM

Damn you people are fucking losers.

Posted by: Weiner man ()
Date: July 21, 2015 12:41AM

'
Attachments:
piss on obama.gif

Posted by: in the know guy ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:22AM

Yup your gonna piss, very hard cheat..your not the only one trying to cheat pissing dirty.....wizzanators or what ever they are called should not set off the metal detector, that being said if you get caught expect to be thrown in jail....good luck chump

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: July 21, 2015 12:22PM

Here's a novel idea - STOP DOING DRUGS - at least until after your hearing or maybe forever and you won't have to worry about it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.