HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The girls of fairfax rated by district/area
Posted by: tour_guide ()
Date: April 21, 2015 02:52PM

I'll start...

Reston: Pretty decent looking women. If you find one who lives in a high rise with a pool expect to pay for breakfast at her place the next morning. Also don't expect her to pay for anything else

Fairfax City: The last of the dying breed. You can still find a decent professional still a little wild from her college days making mediocre income. If you drive anything 2010+ which is clean you are in. You can also find the ones who work retail jobs which in that case as long as your car is paid off and younger than her you're fine. These women proudly display their sense of fashion with what ever was on sale at Macy's or Ross.

Springfield: Ahhh the Springfield women.Hard to tell, most of them are alcoholics who frequent a lot of the local bars found inside of chain restaurants. You know you hit it big when you find one who isn't currently taking antidepressants. Sometimes you can try your luck with many of the military women who live there given it's close proximity to Ft. Belvoir and Ft. Myer. These women pride themselves on the latest fashion purchased at Potomac Mills. Wear a sports jacket and you are in.

Alexandria: You're lucky if you can find one who speaks English. Bonus if you don't mind marrying out of convenience meaning citizenship. A lot of them still live at home so good luck when her father or 1 of 5 brothers answers the door screaming at you in some language you can't pronounce.

Tyson's Corner: The gold mine. Very hard considering this is alpha female turf. If you can swing a Porsche or anything exotic you got it. Remember this is the home to mega malls and all of the upscale stores like Prada, LV< Gucci, Neiman Marcus, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The girls of fairfax rated by district/area
Posted by: Tapawingo Rd ()
Date: April 21, 2015 04:20PM

You forgot Vienna.

Posted by: hmmmmmmmmmm123 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 04:47PM

While I recognize and appreciate the list, I wonder how valid it is given the transitory nature of people in dmv.

Date: April 21, 2015 04:56PM

Tapawingo Rd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You forgot Vienna.

Centreville/Chantilly/Burke/Lorton?

Posted by: Divorced Guy ()
Date: April 21, 2015 05:17PM

Considering I am an older man (over 40) I can give you the lay of the land of NOVA divorced women:

- Reston: Town Center Women are whores and great in bed - no hang ups and usually really fit (no babies) and career oriented. They are kinky as well, one wanted to insert anal beads in my ass - no thanks!

- Vienna: These are the refined sweet women who usually have a few off springs, still in good shape for a MILF and vanilla when it comes to sex. They are more helicopter parents and need an empty nest to truly find themselves.

- Oakton/Oak Hill: These MILFs are either really hot and love sex or really fat and not worth the time. They all have a little money, so the tude is definitely present.

- Chantilly/Centreville: Many girl next door types - hot in many ways and down to earth in other ways. They are experimental and will try some crazy sexual things (think anal) that they never tried when younger. The kids are doing their own thing so mom has more time to play - no keepers yet but good memories.

- Annandale / Burke: By far the most sane of the group and pretty decent lay. These milfs are good moms, better lovers and most are good earners but would rather stay home, but can't

- Springfield: Welcome to the UN - many types but my favorite are the Asians. They look younger, still fit and very submissive. The latino's are fat and not worth it and I always stay away from the ME gals - crazy!

- Lorton: Think trailer trash - they aren't hot, usually smoking all the time and the ones I did fuck were whores in so many ways, but I wouldn't bring them home to meet my parents.

- Old Town: Technically not FFX, but these women are hotter than the Reston ones, love sex and have little baggage and most make as much if not more than me. Don't get all the dog lovers in Old Town and many are too liberal for my blood. Waiting for one to ask me if she can Peg me.

- McLean / Great Falls: Lots of money, lots of idol time and high maintenance. I loved the sex with these women, but the time and effort that one puts into them isn't worth it.

Did I miss an area? Oh yea, Ashburn (technically LoCo) but these women rock in so many ways!

Posted by: 'Burbs ()
Date: April 21, 2015 07:43PM

Merrifield: Flavor of the week Northern VA destination for 20-somethings tired of DC/Arlington, but still want to live someplace "cool". Girls have jobs and are movers & shakers. Mosaic is a good place to play your alpha game on a Friday nite. It seems that there a lot more women than men. A lot of Middle-Easterns/Indians/Pakis...but that's not always a bad thing, and still majority white.

Posted by: T. Dolby ()
Date: April 21, 2015 07:45PM

Dudes, learn science. Women are for the weekends.

Posted by: ML3Je ()
Date: April 21, 2015 07:55PM

I would say that every woman in Fairfax County is too good for the original poster of this lame thread.

Posted by: VMD ()
Date: April 21, 2015 09:10PM

hmmmmmmmmmm123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While I recognize and appreciate the list, I
> wonder how valid it is given the transitory nature
> of people in dmv.

Why the fuck are people using this retarded term DMV? When did it start and who started it? Anyone who has lived here more than 10 years had never ever used that term except when renewing their drivers license.

Posted by: Getrealplease ()
Date: April 21, 2015 09:42PM

No woman in Fairfax Co. would give any of you losers the time of day.

Posted by: Cvgxv ()
Date: April 21, 2015 10:00PM

> - Lorton: Think trailer trash - they aren't hot,
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: 92TransAm ()
Date: April 21, 2015 11:47PM

I hear the girls over by the Lorton shit plant are hawt!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.