HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
John Kerry to be Sworn in As New President at 3pm. Email Leak Shows Obama WAS Actually Born in Kenya! Trump was right!
Posted by: FOX News ALERT! ()
Date: April 01, 2015 07:59AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Kerry to be Sworn in As New President at 3pm. Email Leak Shows Obama WAS Actually Born in Kenya! Trump was right!
Posted by: Ted Cruz ()
Date: April 01, 2015 09:02AM

Ummm, I don't think it matters where you're born as long as one parent is a U.S. citizen...

Re: John Kerry to be Sworn in As New President at 3pm. Email Leak Shows Obama WAS Actually Born in Kenya! Trump was right!
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:35AM

Swing and a miss. I believe there are three people between Obama and Kerry, two of whom are Republicans.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:37AM

4/1/15

Posted by: WoW! ()
Date: April 01, 2015 12:59PM

Rush and Sarah Palin have been talking about this all morning.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 01, 2015 01:35PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4/1/15

I know that Stab, but to work the OP should have said BIDEN was being sworn in.

Posted by: go back to video games ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:07PM

I think this thread explains the huge drop in thread reads recently.

Posted by: KenyanBornObama ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:19PM

Read the evidence, both parents MUST be natural born!
http://www.unslaveamerica.com/usurper-obama/

Posted by: KenyanBornObama ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:22PM

MY BAD, that should have said

Read the evidence, both parents MUST be citizens for the child to be natural born!
http://www.unslaveamerica.com/usurper-obama/

Posted by: Ted Cruz ()
Date: April 01, 2015 04:10PM

KenyanBornObama Wrote:
> MY BAD, that should have said
>
> Read the evidence, both parents MUST be citizens
> for the child to be natural born!
> http://www.unslaveamerica.com/usurper-obama/

Well, then I guess I'm out of luck. My daddy was not a U.S. citizen at the time of my birth. He wasn't naturalized until 2005.

Posted by: get realz ()
Date: April 01, 2015 04:30PM

KenyanBornObama Wrote:
>

> http://www.unslaveamerica.com/usurper-obama/

I always get my news and information from that website because Fox News is too darn liberal.

Read the evidence, both parents MUST be natural
> born!

Seriously, to make that claim valid, you would have to have been able to prove patertinity in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. You couldn't, therefore, it was not, and could not be, on the founders' radar for consideration.

Fail.

Posted by: I love wiki ()
Date: April 01, 2015 06:09PM

Posted by: trumplethinskin ()
Date: October 02, 2016 02:19PM

Never forget

Posted by: only if you bump off ()
Date: October 02, 2016 03:40PM

The path of succession is Vice president, Joe Biden, speaker of the house, Paul Ryan, pesedent pro tempore, Orrin Hatch, and then Secretary of state, John Kerry. It then continues through the cabinet positions in order of department ranking .

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.