HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Transurban Survey
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: March 16, 2015 07:45AM

News Channel 8 is reporting results of a survey by Transurban on toll lanes. Transurban, as I understand it, is the company which operates and profits from the toll lanes and who likely is bidding for more toll lanes on other roads in our area. How is it that this information is presented to us as news? Isn’t this merely a sales pitch? There were no negatives in the Transurban survey results. No negatives! WTOP, who reported the survey aired on News Channel 8 this morning, apparently asked a few people themselves and received numerous negative comments. But why is the American public continually being feed bull shit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Transurban Survey
Posted by: FYI - Transurban ()
Date: March 16, 2015 11:22AM

You need to keep your comments about Transurban positive because Transurban is watching and listening.

Posted by: Cunning Linguist ()
Date: March 16, 2015 11:24AM

Transurban = chicks with dicks who live in the city

Posted by: they can fine you thousands ()
Date: March 16, 2015 11:39AM

Recall Transurban can fine you any amount of money it wants. I think the current record is 100k for using a dozen toll lanes with a defective transponder (in one day when you had no idea there was a malfunction). Im guessing the Australian company has it written in your contract they can fine you thousands for negative feedback on surveys so be careful.

In any event, if you do give a negative survey reply, watch your mail like a hawk as you need to pay those negative survey replies asap or they will charge you additional fines, court and collection fees. Those add up fast.

Posted by: Prius ()
Date: March 16, 2015 12:09PM

Who paid for those hot lanes? Was it Transurban, VDOT, DOT?

Posted by: tEwm3 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:15PM

on toll lanes.

jackass who says ?

it was not built as a toll road. because you say it is doesn't make it so.

------------------------
THE ROAD WAS BUILT USING VA AND FED TAX MONEY WHICH I IN PART PAID. the road was paid for. only maintenance is being done - and at that - corrupt maintenance which would never see the light of day if it got in an honest courtroom

it was not built as a toll road

any fucking democrat collecting toll money had best keep their fucking hands off the money

------------------------
it's not your OPTION to run around a town you didn't build and point to things and say "i'm putting a toll on that"

Posted by: mGK9n ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:17PM

are they charing drivers who are not citizens triple ?

i hope they are. the road to obama, which is what it is - %95 spics and asians heading to obama daily

do not deserve to be on that road. they didn't make it or pay in.

Posted by: yK7Et ()
Date: April 10, 2015 07:18PM

i'm not invited to drive on any Mexican roads.

much the opposite some spics are helping hold me a virtual prisoner

a situation which needs to be corrected

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.