HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reddit makes odd connection that has a part in Oakton
Posted by: idk what to think ()
Date: January 30, 2015 01:50AM

Well, its an odd thing, but being as Oakton is within our interests, I found this huge thing on Reddit where connections were being made between a Salt Lake City day care and an Oakton day care co-op. Same websites, sketchy shipments from China and more. The NoVA subreddit even carried a thread on it.

Interestingly, but maybe unfortunately, the conspiracy subreddit also took hold and ran with it and did a great job with public info gathering.

Ultimately as of early this evening, the admins there forced the topic to not be discussed. An odd move for a 'free speech" forum. Nothing posted had been non public info. Heck, most users here could dox better than what was posted there, but the point is something is not right in the matter and if there is a connection to the Oakton place, locally we would want to know if its something or not.

Anyway, if you care to look at this, some survives the ban hammer.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tvah1/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/co2ozgn

and

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tsgoy/so_people_are_looking_into_a_weird_building_in_my/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reddit makes odd connection that has a part in Oakton
Posted by: ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ()
Date: January 30, 2015 02:07AM

SO WTF IS IT??!?!?

Posted by: Black Ops Daycare LLC ()
Date: January 30, 2015 02:16AM

Too much to wade through at this point. It's giving me a headache trying to follow the various twists and turns down the rabbit hole of the typical reddit conspiracy thread.

Can you short cut it to what's relevant to and of interest around here?

Posted by: Miller Heights? ()
Date: January 30, 2015 06:22AM

I lived in Miller Heights for 4 years and never heard of this co-op. It might exist, but I never heard of it.

Date: January 30, 2015 05:36PM

The various theories net down to this:

1. These are fronts for the witness program to legitimize new lives created

2. The shipments from China were dispersed to several US locations and were billed as plastic footballs and soccer balls. Tons of them. As stated by a user there:

"Heres the thing though, Why would a company that has not been registered since '06 or '07 be ordering that much weight in plastic footballs? They did this in 2013."

As many may know, often items come from China with ambiguous labels at best.

3. Some connect the oddities to possible human traffic stuff or gun shipments.

The bizzare thing is the behavior of Reddit admin saying they did the ban on the topic due to harrasament and posting dox info. The fact was all info was readily found online if you know how to find it.

The connection to Oakton is the website template is as vague and web 1 as the one for the Salt Lake day care, using the same canned pics of kids and no real substance. The Salt Lake one has a political connection as well.

The Oakton location is virtual, but resolves to a home in Oakton as the registered owner.

Date: January 30, 2015 05:40PM

Someone screencapped the main thread before it was nuked my reddit admin.

Here
Attachments:
8lGhBoo.png

Posted by: PXEEU ()
Date: January 30, 2015 05:55PM

idk what to think Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...

> The connection to Oakton is the website template
> is as vague and web 1 as the one for the Salt Lake
> day care, using the same canned pics of kids and
> no real substance. The Salt Lake one has a
> political connection as well.
>
> The Oakton location is virtual, but resolves to a
> home in Oakton as the registered owner.

So in other words, not much if any connection.

Lots of people copy templates from similar sites. You'll also often find that many will use the same template from a site offering canned templates in various categories (e.g., day care, kids activities, etc.).

Likewise, many small businesses are registered to the owners home address. Nothing particularly suspect there.

Posted by: wakaflaka ()
Date: January 30, 2015 07:46PM

The shipments from China is the spooky detail.

1100 kg of plastic jewelry sent to at least two semi-related fronts (shitty day care with no kids?)

Guns, drugs, people? WHAT COULD IT BE?

Date: January 30, 2015 07:50PM

Thank you. It does seem that it was finally found that there was a common template that was sold to many businesses and the Oakton business was one who bought the template.

I brought this here as a precaution. It would be best to be proactive with caution and I did that.

We know we have no shortage of secret sites here, and that does not bother me, it was the possible connection to deviant behavior I was horrified about. The Oakton place should just do a new template as that one is tainted now.

Date: January 30, 2015 07:52PM

Exactly that and the way info is getting scrubbed online. The point now is it has no connection to Oakton and that I am very happy about.

I want this to be figured out but as a local thing, it isn't.

wakaflaka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The shipments from China is the spooky detail.
>
> 1100 kg of plastic jewelry sent to at least two
> semi-related fronts (shitty day care with no
> kids?)
>
> Guns, drugs, people? WHAT COULD IT BE?

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: January 30, 2015 08:14PM

Seems weird that a ban hammer came down...

Date: January 30, 2015 08:27PM

But wait, the Miller Heights day care location is a real place? It's legitimate? Didn't they receive "jewelry" from China as well?

Date: January 30, 2015 08:51PM

Miller was not in the shipment, no. It may be legit as a co-op daycare is usually a pool of neighbors pushing their kids on other neighbors for daycare in a turn based way. It is cheaper. Why this would exist in Oakton, I have no idea.

The general scrubbing of info online is what is odd to me. The ban hammer was also very odd in that it was in timing with other search data that disappeared, according to some posters.

Another thing. It was stated that some who called the number for the listed property owner were having their calls automatically redirected to the Salt Lake police. This makes no sense to me. If I was getting harrasing calls, the police here would not authorize a redirect of my phone to a station house.

Date: January 30, 2015 09:13PM

Well, it's a creepy ass building that I wouldn't even let my dogs board for the day in. Prisons have more sunlight coming through the windows than this place.

We need to know what's really being shipped from China. Could it be possible the receiver is distributing shitty jewelry from here? Illegal fireworks? Something mundane? Something disturbing? The threats made the whole thing look less than innocent if they were real.

Date: January 30, 2015 09:22PM

If you have ever ordered a product online that shipped from China you will see it often has the shipping label somewhat odd. Buy a laser and it is a pen on the doc.

Someone found a connection about one of the principals involved with the procurement of the huge shipment. The person was listed as having prior working in munitions procurement and doing quite well. They apparently went into plastic crap from China procurement. Again odd.

Of course many more conspiracy laden speculation has been made from child trafficing to various groups that do ritual practice. I think thats just smoke obscuring truth and its certainly odd a single day care would get tons of plastic crap shipped in.

Posted by: AngryWhiteMale ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:36PM

I read a lot of that... interesting stuff.

The internet is only going to get people more connected about stuff like this.

The domain registration scrubbing, the website being taken down, the street view showing the same pictures in the windows for several years... something weird is going on there.

At least they painted it a bright obnoxious color to be noticed!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.