HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Marijuana Plants at Fairfax Govt Center
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: June 29, 2006 03:39PM

They found some plants growing outside the Court house

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana Plants at Fairfax Govt Center
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: June 29, 2006 03:44PM

Fairfax Court and Government Center are bout 5 miles apart.
So which one was it? Too wasted to remember?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 29, 2006 07:49PM

He probably is too wasted to remember, which means he's having a good time in life, something you clearly are not also experiencing if you feel the need to be so trite over nothing.

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: June 29, 2006 09:53PM

Reston's been bringin' it lately!

Date: June 29, 2006 09:59PM

I'm like a stoner version of Charly from "Flowers for Algernon". Occasional lucid sprees surrounded by a haze of nonsense and whimsy.

Posted by: Tricki ()
Date: June 29, 2006 10:12PM

Oh I loved that little tiny white mouse in that story. I felt bad when he died.

Date: June 30, 2006 02:04AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm like a stoner version of Charly from "Flowers
> for Algernon". Occasional lucid sprees surrounded
> by a haze of nonsense and whimsy.

lmao

Posted by: reston peace sucks the schween ()
Date: June 30, 2006 03:59PM

"Oh I loved that little Reston peace in that story. I felt bad when he died."

I didn't.

Posted by: Reston peace sucks the cock ()
Date: July 01, 2006 12:40AM

Ok well whoever posted above me thanks for the reference, keep the restonpeace/fag movement to continue big, at this years 4th of July Event in Washington DC there will be a Reston Peace is a fag March through the streets, everyones invited

Posted by: Wants In ()
Date: July 01, 2006 01:18AM

That's going to be kind of hard considering you won't man up and identifiy yourself so we can find you to join you. But that is to be expected from anonymous jerkoffs like us, right?

Posted by: sorry ()
Date: July 01, 2006 11:21AM

sorry your nerdy ass isnt invited. go smoke 1

Posted by: hemp festival ()
Date: July 01, 2006 11:22AM

just go to the hemp festival with large amounts of marijuana and catch the police's attention, OUTSIDE the fence

Date: July 01, 2006 05:10PM

where is the hemp fest, I've never been to the actual part where you can smoke legally. I was in that dumb march one year but my buddy offered to smoke me up in an alley before we got to the "free zone", so I never made it.

I am Hempman, the Baked Crusader.

Posted by: reston peace hater ()
Date: July 01, 2006 11:18PM

Its right near the Lincoln memorial if i remember. its about a baseball sized field fenced around with the orange mesh whatever the hell it is. Outside are about literally 100 cops, as well as undercover vehicles, motercycles, etc, basically just watching everyone smoke. your allowed to enter but if you look suspious ie Drug Dealer they will stop you and search you. Most people just go in there and you can buy it from somebody if your slick about it. Ive seen Undercover hippies before, one time i witnessed about 6 undercover cars lined up outside of the baseball field, and each one of them had dressed up hippies coming out, funniest thing ive ever seen, and no i wasnt really high it was true. its just basically a band stage and they will play different types of music and announcements like what to do if you are stopped when you leave. they gave out pamphlets so if you forget ....haha you know what to say. its on the 4th of July, most people dont even know about it, but its right near where the fireworks go off, just follow the scent and ask for directions and people will point it out to you. Cops just basically stand around watching, dont ask me how its legal.

Date: July 02, 2006 02:40AM

Good Call last poster. The group is called NORMAL. National Association for the Reform Of Marijuania Laws. Held every year and fenced in on Constitution Ave just past 18th Street. Just past the first right turn after you cross the bridge into DC. Yup you can smell hemp and the DC Police are around the place. Do you get arrested if you blaze one up in front of the DC cops. Yup! Do the Capital Police and DC police arrest people for smoking it... Yup. It's a hide and seek type game in that area. The potheads smoke it, but you really don't see it being smoked. You can smell it though. I've seen a number of people walked out the area and they get arrested. The crowd yells and boo's, they still get the handcuff's.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: July 02, 2006 02:51AM

Acutually it's NORML (no A). www.norml.org

Date: July 02, 2006 03:18AM

Thanks. My ebonics are some what lacking.

Date: July 02, 2006 04:06AM

NORML has their headquarters in Foggy Bottom so it makes sense they are behind it, but the Marijuana Policy Project surpassed them a long time ago as the leading advocate for pot law reform.

NORML made some big political mistakes a long time ago and they are still paying for it. Plus the guy that runs NORML narced out someone else for drug use (cocaine) via a magazine interview. I don't have so much love for NORML because of that dope.

The MPP is located, in part, in Herndon. I think they posted here looking for volunteers a few months ago. They are taken more seriously as a political force.

Posted by: hater ()
Date: July 02, 2006 02:05PM

now PUFS you say that people will get arrested well if thats true why did I get to walk away as well as the 9 or 10 + people i was with? there is a side exit which basically no cops were stationed at and people were just walking in and out. there was cops on bikes riding inside the area but no arrests as far as I saw.

Posted by: hater ()
Date: July 02, 2006 02:05PM

I did see people getting searched OUTSIDE before they entered. like people suspected of carrying drugs

Posted by: SE ()
Date: July 02, 2006 08:14PM

dude you can go & smoke all the herb you want, just dont bring any bowls/bongs/para/etc....dont bring anything inside the fence that you want to leave with. Papers or blunts!

Date: July 02, 2006 08:34PM

sounds like a plan if u want to get arrested
smoking next to cops = buzzkill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2006 08:35PM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: e2tht5245 ()
Date: February 29, 2016 01:15AM

SICKNASTYLACFUNK

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.