HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax county schools think this is a joke?
Posted by: Tax Payer1 ()
Date: January 08, 2015 11:26AM

What going on with FCPS lately? Today they where going to open 2 hours late, but the "Buses" wouldn't start? Why not? What difference it Wednesday and Thursday made? I am for sure not a weather guy but the temperature on Wednesday was like 12 degree and on Thursday it was 8? what difference does it made? I don't buy the BS that school buses wouldn't start. I am ordering a foia report and checking the ages of the school buses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax county schools think this is a joke?
Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: January 08, 2015 11:29AM

Tax Payer1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What going on with FCPS lately? Today they where
> going to open 2 hours late, but the "Buses"
> wouldn't start? Why not? What difference it
> Wednesday and Thursday made? I am for sure not a
> weather guy but the temperature on Wednesday was
> like 12 degree and on Thursday it was 8? what
> difference does it made? I don't buy the BS that
> school buses wouldn't start. I am ordering a foia
> report and checking the ages of the school buses.

I'd like to know the age of the people making the decisions.

Posted by: Tax Payer1's mother ()
Date: January 08, 2015 11:44AM

Based on the grammatical prowess of the OP, I suspect he/she is a student of FCPS. I seriously doubt this person has the mental facilities to actually go through the process of obtaining a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) report mentioned.

Posted by: WTFers?? ()
Date: January 08, 2015 12:37PM

Tax Payer1's mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Based on the grammatical prowess of the OP, I
> suspect he/she is a student of FCPS. I seriously
> doubt this person has the mental facilities to
> actually go through the process of obtaining a
> Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) report
> mentioned.

+1

Posted by: 7N9ww ()
Date: January 08, 2015 01:01PM

The only thing more cliche than the shitty grammar in the OP's post is the person responding saying they must be a FCPS graduate.

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: January 09, 2015 12:18AM

I would like OP to explain why all the tractor Trailers along exits sit with the engines running? especially in cold weather. Diesel Fuel Gels, it makes starting a Diesel difficult. If its not plugged in with a Block Heater it will be a challenge to get it started, so 8 Degrees over night, yeah I buy it. This isn't the first time this has happened, now add little or no melt to the snow on sidewalks, back streets, Rural roads.

I place the blame on #1. Schools for not at least opening 2 hours late Tuesday, #2 Weather people for their poor forecast (Channel 4 at 7 am was calling for only .5-1" and there was more than that on the ground) #3 The drivers who feel their time is so important and pissed that the Traffic was slow because people where getting stuck on hills. I am not going to blame VDOT only because with the small amount of snow being called for did not warrant a FULL SCALE call out.

Lesson Learned, if a snow is forecast around rush hour, delay 2 hours, Parents plan on having a secondary plan of action for your children and don't rely on the schools to baby sit, Winterize your vehicles, (Leave the Beemers, Mustangs and Chargers at home) And Finally if you see this outside which is not normal. STAY HOME AND LISTEN TO THE RADIO.

Chances are you wont be going anywhere soon.
Attachments:
traffic.jpg

Posted by: NOVA residents are entitled fags ()
Date: January 09, 2015 12:23AM

No need explaining what to do next time Burke, the people on here are entitled idiots who think they know best and will again bitch and moan when things don't go their way.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: January 09, 2015 11:14AM

They're actually just teenagers and thoroughly unbalanced right-wingers toppled over into lives of constant complaining about everything. Too hot, too cold. Too soft, too firm. There is no just-right zone for these dipshits anywhere. A gaggle of squabbling magpies would make more sense.

Posted by: G9PY6 ()
Date: January 10, 2015 09:10PM

is that an asian car parking lot ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.