HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I looked in my microsoft save file with editor: looked like an android barfed in it - eww
Posted by: FFU Life Hacker ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:04AM

i then was told a lie by microsoft this is so software can store data efficiently

I CHECKED - MICROSOFT SAVE FILES use hugely more data than a simple text file that's readable

i then remember microsoft has been sued for

a) making file formats secret to ransomeware users to stay on platform

b) DEALS WITH CHINA to burn up disk space and memory for no other reason than to force upgrades

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I looked in my microsoft save file with editor: looked like an android barfed in it - eww
Posted by: 111233 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:09AM

Linus Torvalds has no problem with Microsoft - Video
ZDNet
Oct 14, 2019

yea you can trust democrat run YOUTUBE to have a UK video (who Torvalds scolded for Ubuntu being nazzi software)

to tell you the truth about excel?

i would say: that's a lie

then i'd say: damn it AMD Texas got a chinese CEO so we know germany will be attacking any non-chinese owned drivers from AMD

that's the truth - where's the code

Re: I looked in my microsoft save file with editor: looked like an android barfed in it - eww
Posted by: 53534t4 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:12AM

Microsoft Excel attacks fall out of fashion with hackers
techtarget.com
https://www.techtarget.com searchsecurity news Mi...
Aug 30, 2022 — Cybercriminals are turning away from Microsoft Excel as a method for sneaking malware onto the PCs of potential victims.

EXCEPT THAT'S A LIE - THE NEWS IS FULL OF NEW ATTACKS

I FOUND GOOGLE ASIANS ARE SPREADING VIRUSES TO ALL USA SCHOOL COMPUTERS VIA FIREFOX (stolen from usa and run by usa money by germans in usa) CHROME (is firefox) BACK BUTTON

WHEN SCHOOL KIDS VISIT "INFORMATION ABOUT WHY BATTERIES WEIGH MORE AFTER CHARGE", WHICH THEY PROBABLY WILL, THE WEBSITES OPEN A MICROSOFT EXCEL WORKSHEET THAT CONTAINS A VIRUS

(you see, you hit the back button, but it doesn't go back to the battery info page - google instead replaces the URL with a microsoft virus - confirmed by FFU report!!!)

Posted by: 4344444 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:14AM

Hackers Exploiting MS Excel Vulnerability to Spread Agent ...
thehackernews.com
https://thehackernews.com Cybersecurity News
Dec 21, 2023 — Attackers are weaponizing an old Microsoft Office vulnerability as part of phishing campaigns to distribute a strain of malware called Agent ...

"no longer in vogue"

except at google, china, german krouts, UK, ukraine, iran ????

Posted by: 22323 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:16AM

Linus-Torvalds.jpg

torvalds working on the NEW linux.com linux distrubution VOTING MACHINE

i knew my distro wasn't getting votes for a reason!!

Posted by: 1111223 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 09:17AM

linus-torvalds-with-microsoft.jpg?auto=w

that's coffee talk, you can't "start anyway", no button for that i checked

Posted by: gtn6jht ()
Date: May 26, 2024 03:49AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.