HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chantilly High School Racist!
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 20, 2020 03:46AM

Chantilly High School is racist?

- or some seniors that graduated Chantilly High School in 2014 are racist?

(I think the latter)

Posted by: 2014 Cougar ()
Date: July 20, 2020 04:10AM

should go ahead and change the school name to correct this problem. Thats the only solution. change the name and it will erase the issue.

Posted by: tdtjt ()
Date: July 20, 2020 06:54AM

Too much is being made of this. The overwhelming majority of kids and families from that school were not then and are not now racist. This should not be news.

Posted by: snowflake extraordinaire ()
Date: July 20, 2020 07:49AM

Close the school! Fire everyone and suspend all the current students. Didn't the chief of police get caught hanging out in Chantilly with a bunch of white people recently? Does he still have a job? OMG so much hate we have to burn it all down!!!

Posted by: 1989 Cougar ()
Date: July 20, 2020 02:59PM

2014 Cougar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> should go ahead and change the school name to
> correct this problem. Thats the only solution.
> change the name and it will erase the issue.

I've heard about the issues at Oakton. I don't think you have much room to talk.

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:01PM

I didn't see anything racist.

Posted by: Poobowfor ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:07PM

Not surprising and a change is absolutely needed starting with head of the school and top two in DSA office. Poor leadership in that school and experienced it. Definitely poor leadership to begin with at Woodson and carries over to Chantilly. What else has to happen before FCPS wakes up.

Posted by: simple answers ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:25PM

Just suspend the students and move on.

Posted by: pics or gtfo ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:40PM

Lets see the pic

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:48PM

> Just suspend the students and move on.

Presumably they all graduated in 2014.

Posted by: 15789ijwatl ()
Date: July 20, 2020 08:32PM

I am not surprised at this. I taught at Chantilly not too long ago and I can attest to the racism in the school. In both the staff and student body; if you're not white, bougie, elite, or a suburban entitled individual you're seen and treated as an outcast. In the department I worked in four minority staff (myself included) left the school to transfer elsewhere. Racism is a real issue at Chantilly. Believe it.

Posted by: F3N3E ()
Date: July 20, 2020 08:45PM

pics or gtfo Wrote:
> Lets see the pic

Ask and ye shall receive, my sheep

https://www.facebook.com/brittany.portee/posts/10217086309375950

Posted by: ChargerTime ()
Date: July 20, 2020 08:51PM

15789ijwatl Wrote:
> I am not surprised at this. I taught at Chantilly
> not too long ago and I can attest to the racism in
> the school. In both the staff and student body; if
> you're not white, bougie, elite, or a suburban
> entitled individual you're seen and treated as an
> outcast. In the department I worked in four
> minority staff (myself included) left the school
> to transfer elsewhere. Racism is a real issue at
> Chantilly. Believe it.

I graduated from CHS in 2014. I remember the shirt day. It wasn't me. I'm not racist. I think your claim of discrimination is unfounded. If you can't handle kids why teach but the staff at tilly was second to none. You may be hypersensitive but dont slander the school!

Date: July 20, 2020 10:11PM

Maybe back in 2014 staff may have been acceptable but current staff is less than acceptable with their racist behaviors that go unchecked and supported by the administration. Spineless principal and DSA need to go to before the racist culture can change. Until then, racism will continue to thrive. Those two clowns know nothing of accountability.

Posted by: Based and nigger-pilled ()
Date: July 20, 2020 10:19PM

Attachments:
0507d3c636af9856.png

Posted by: Microagression ()
Date: July 21, 2020 12:30AM

Poobowfor Wrote:
> Maybe back in 2014 staff may have been acceptable
> but current staff is less than acceptable with
> their racist behaviors that go unchecked and
> supported by the administration. Spineless
> principal and DSA need to go to before the racist
> culture can change. Until then, racism will
> continue to thrive. Those two clowns know nothing
> of accountability.

The world is getting less racist every year. The Democrat media is stirring up shit. There is no evidence George Floyd was killed because of his race. Blatant yellow journalism. But it whips people like you into a frenzy! Quitting a job due to a false victim complex. The power if brainwashing or pre-existing mental illness??

Posted by: Protestor ()
Date: July 21, 2020 08:30AM

OMG!!!

This injustice must not stand!!

Let's do some protesting!!

BTW, is there a Target or Walmart near the high school? I'd like to protest there...

Posted by: Brittany Portee vindictive bitch ()
Date: July 21, 2020 10:38AM

"This morning I was made aware of a very disturbing picture that has been circulating around social media. This photo is from the very high school that I graduated from in Chantilly Virginia, and I am disgusted to say that some of the people in the picture were my peers. I usually don’t make Facebook posts but this is unacceptable. These individuals need to suffer the consequences of their dispicable actions. Today I will be contacting all of their employers and I implore all of you to do the same. We must take a stand and speak out against racism. This is literally unacceptable and should not be tolerated in our society."

This mudshark is trying to get them fired because they did something mean in highschool? Fuck off.

She's doing it again here

"Reposting this from someone’s Instagram but I feel that it is important for me to share. I’m ashamed and disgusted to say that I unfortunately know the individual who said these racist remarks. Brooke Fitzgerald you should be ashamed of yourself. I don’t know what would make you think this is okay to say but it’s absolutely not and you should face consequences for your ignorant words and actions. I, along with others, will be contacting your employer to make sure they are well aware of the racist that you are."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217468175042353&set=pcb.10217468196682894&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/brittany.portee

No evidence or anything, someone said something mean, quick lets try to ruin their life! Britanny Portee of Chantilly and the like are the judge jury and executioner.

Posted by: Brittany Portee CEO cancel cultu ()
Date: July 21, 2020 10:51AM

Reasonable person : "Let me go ahead and throw out the unpopular opinion. This shit happened in 2014. Ban them from reunions, remove their photos, punish them for it that way? Why do you want to fuck with their life NOW when you dont even know if they still think like that? How about you reach out before you become judge jury and executioner on these peoples lives? Some of them probably have families they're supporting now. And you wanna fuck with their livelihood because of something in 2014?! That's some fucked up shit. Punish them another way. Dont fuck with their life and livelihood over something in 2014. That's some low level bullshit to do something so bad over something so old. Why not reach out to those people and work on changing their outlook on people instead of giving them another reason to blame and hate??"

Brittany Portee :

"Clearly you’re part of the problem and I really shouldn’t even respond to this ignorance but I have some time so here I go. I don’t give a fuck if it was 6 years ago or 6 days ago, they need to held accountable for their actions. Period. Based off of your logic, we should just forget about slavery because it happened years ago. Once a racist, always a racist. They made the decision to be racist so they need to suffer the consequences, unfortunately they weren’t held accountable when it happened but that does not mean they should go unpunished. Wake up and see what the fuck is happening in America. This is more than just spelling out a word on some t-shirts. We must condemn any and all acts of racism no matter how big or “small” they may seem. This isn’t okay and to be quite frank, I don’t really care about their livelihood. There’s a price to pay for being racist."

Posted by: The obvious answer ()
Date: July 21, 2020 11:04AM

It is Trump's fault

Posted by: The Obvious Truth ^ ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:57PM

Your a commie mole

Posted by: Libtard Psyche Attempt Fail ()
Date: July 21, 2020 02:15PM

>They made the decision to be racist

All people are innocent at birth , they develop instincts of dislike caution and avoidance to danger just like animals when they are subjected to stimuli of other humans acting like violent animals and ignorant assholes and it is their natural birthright from God to develop these ideals for self protection and self preservation

That's the way life in the universe has evolved for all of mankind . I did not create it GOD did . So what type of life form are you , other then a smugly ignorant leftist

Now tell us there is no God , but why is your ass here on earth as there is a God ? He created you to show other humans and animals what a smug leftist asshole is

Posted by: two can play this game ()
Date: July 21, 2020 02:32PM

"Once a racist, always a racist."

So if you have ever told a lie in your life, you're just a liar! What about criminal niggers? Lock em all up and throw away the key since a criminal will always be a criminal

Date: July 21, 2020 03:07PM

No need to go after the past but to improve the future get rid of the two clowns that support racism to hopefully improve the environment. Attitude reflects leadership.....or lack thereof at DSA and principal level. Hard to be woke.

Date: July 21, 2020 03:07PM

No need to go after the past but to improve the future get rid of the two clowns that support racism to hopefully improve the environment. Attitude reflects leadership.....or lack thereof at DSA and principal level. Hard to be woke.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:22PM

What?

Posted by: What? . ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:23PM

What?

Posted by: TPU7T ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:36PM

Why is everyone talking in double?

Posted by: TPU7T . ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:36PM

Why is everyone talking in double?

Posted by: Because FXU ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:39PM

Is now an echo chamber lolz

Posted by: Law #1 Of The Universe ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:59PM

If your a criminal or an asshole.. If you infringe upon the US constitution beat rob steal rape or murder use or push illegal drugs, tear down statues vandalize loot commit arson or riot to be able to loot or burn the US flag your an asshole

You will be universally be treated as an asshole or if you support assholes for political purposes of gain

The logic of "racism" does not universally compute , it is illogical as it is a natural human emotional reaction when people see assholes

Speaking of assholes who are illogical Just turn CNN on and watch or listen to Joe talking about anything for more then 5 words

Posted by: Speaking Of Assholes ()
Date: July 21, 2020 04:56PM

Why is Dr. Fauci talking to the press about not going to todays virus briefing ,

Just STFU and deal with Orange Man Bad cause he too is an asshole but Im still voting for him as the only other ones are far leftist idiots who will infringe upon our rights

You want a police state to live in after all the shit we've seen lately in all Democrat controlled areas, Kim Jung Un has one for you in North Korea, those who burn American flags consider that your passport

Posted by: Not seeing the connection ()
Date: July 21, 2020 05:34PM

Speaking Of Assholes Wrote:
> Why is Dr. Fauci talking to the press about not
> going to todays virus briefing ,
>
> Just STFU and deal with Orange Man Bad cause he
> too is an asshole but Im still voting for him as
> the only other ones are far leftist idiots who
> will infringe upon our rights
>
> You want a police state to live in after all the
> shit we've seen lately in all Democrat controlled
> areas, Kim Jung Un has one for you in North Korea,
> those who burn American flags consider that your
> passport

Did Fauci go to Chantilly?

Posted by: Lancer 83 ()
Date: July 21, 2020 05:48PM

McLean HS senior photo in 1983 had several seniors holding up a confederate flag. All of these students should be found and cancelled.

Posted by: Connect This ()
Date: July 21, 2020 06:26PM

Not seeing the connection ()

Are you an asshole, That's the real connection about this thread

If you tear statues down at night vandalize do drugs beat people loot rape rob burn and murder or laz around collecting a welfare check instead of working living off the GF's your an asshole , if your a pimp your Ok with me at least you and the girls are working the streets

Posted by: LMHYE ()
Date: July 21, 2020 09:17PM

Diversity is our strength

Posted by: EMBUV ()
Date: July 21, 2020 09:42PM

bump

Posted by: nuh44 ()
Date: July 21, 2020 09:53PM

This hysteria is ridiculous and insane. Chantilly is great high school and a great community. It had and still does have a large and diverse minority community. Heck, whites are a minority at Chantilly. Most everyone gets along. Why we would lose our collective minds over a handful of stupid assholes I don't understand. Life and Chantilly isn't perfect. Get over it and move on.

Posted by: Racism is Realism ()
Date: July 21, 2020 10:13PM

Niggers are literally retarded.
Attachments:
cb66236f9c8dc703.jpg

Posted by: Your Charts Wrong ()
Date: July 21, 2020 11:09PM

This is the correct chart ..Boy
Attachments:
DAJAXIQ999is160plus.jpg

Posted by: Hurrah for DAJAX ()
Date: July 21, 2020 11:13PM

Your Charts Wrong Wrote:
> This is the correct chart ..Boy

DAJAX the martian hybrid frying up earthling burgers for the youngins. A toast to the chef!

Posted by: Thanks Pal ()
Date: July 21, 2020 11:20PM

For the kind words

DAJAX
Attachments:
DAJAX999breakfast.jpg

Posted by: Cancel boss ()
Date: July 23, 2020 11:31AM

Lancer 83 Wrote:
> McLean HS senior photo in 1983 had several seniors
> holding up a confederate flag. All of these
> students should be found and cancelled.

Agreed. post the pick.

Posted by: forever ()
Date: July 23, 2020 10:36PM

Cancel boss Wrote:
> Lancer 83 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > McLean HS senior photo in 1983 had several
> seniors
> > holding up a confederate flag. All of these
> > students should be found and cancelled.
>
> Agreed. post the pick.
df You're canceledf

Posted by: Your Mom's Vagina ()
Date: July 23, 2020 11:07PM

Maybe if any of you had actually met or know anyone from Chantilly or Centreville High, then you would know...

Whites students in this area are abundantly racist, thanks in large part to their racist parents, and their racist parents before them. Nothing meaner and nastier than a Chantilly redneck. We've all seen them, speeding down the road, drunk driving Mom's Range Rover, yelling racial epithets with their boom boom speakers jacked way up. Funny how they listen to Black music, yet they scream hateful shit at them and treat them like shit. This type behavior especially prevalent among the privileged white kids, football stars, cheerleaders Etc.

They don't think people watch them, but they are wrong. Great parenting skills they do not possess.

Posted by: Luke. ()
Date: July 23, 2020 11:16PM

Attachments:
1595473729389.jpg

Posted by: Global IQ chart ()
Date: July 24, 2020 10:07AM

Interesting how the Chi-coms claim an avg. IQ above 105 on that map yet all they do is steal western inventions and make them shitty... Is there any metric they don't fudge with? We're supposed to believe they aren't hiding likely hundreds of thousands of covid bodies too huh? And the Uhigur genocide... Much to hide, much to fear!

Posted by: AnnaWhite37 ()
Date: January 24, 2021 05:07PM

Awful!

Posted by: Buckles ()
Date: January 26, 2021 09:38PM

So what? As long as they hate niggers, dune coons, and sand niggers, they're okay.

Posted by: NIGGER BUCK ()
Date: January 26, 2021 10:03PM

Attachments:
1611631366296.jpg

Posted by: Surprise biznitches ()
Date: January 27, 2021 03:19AM

The whole state of Virginia is racist, homophobic, hates poors, Jews, and unmarried people.

Posted by: xgwtt ()
Date: January 27, 2021 04:15AM

Surprise biznitches Wrote:
> The whole state of Virginia is racist, homophobic,
> hates poors, Jews, and unmarried people.

If you do not like it, leave. Nobody is forcing you to live here. Prick.

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: January 27, 2021 07:40AM

Big Al Wrote:
> > Just suspend the students and move on.
>
> Presumably they all graduated in 2014.

We'll, if you can impeach a president after he's out of offic, why can't you suspend students after they've graduated?

Posted by: fersadilala ()
Date: May 22, 2024 01:59PM

School is still a test.

Posted by: peterpaker44 ()
Date: May 22, 2024 02:11PM

It seems to me that there are racists in every class, in every school and university. That is why in America and not only the well-known phrase is mentioned so often. Teachers are trying to fight this, but to be honest, we all understand that it turns out so-so. I once wrote research topics on HR at the university and found https://papersowl.com/blog/human-resources-research-topics for this. They took my work and wrote all sorts of nasty things there, I didn’t see it. In general, all this is sad, but then 6 years later, when we meet, they apologize.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: May 22, 2024 05:31PM

peterpaker44 Wrote:
> It seems to me that there are racists in every
> class, in every school and university. That is why
> in America and not only the well-known phrase is
> mentioned so often. Teachers are trying to fight
> this, but to be honest, we all understand that it
> turns out so-so. I once wrote research topics on
> HR at the university and found
> https://papersowl.com/blog/human-resources-researc
> h-topics for this. They took my work and wrote all
> sorts of nasty things there, I didn’t see it. In
> general, all this is sad, but then 6 years later,
> when we meet, they apologize.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.