HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
High Tech advances: China introduces shoes that vibrate if your walking in a direction in-opportune to chinese progress!
Posted by: nobody U online 0109212 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:28PM

boogio-concept-1.jpg

thought i was bullshitting didn't you. well in 2025 they will be the ONLY thing you have a choice for in wallmart. they'll come in red or red!

if your stomping your way toward a government office? they will know how to deal with you before you get to the desk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High Tech advances: China introduces shoes that vibrate if your walking in a direction in-opportune to chinese progress!
Posted by: 3th4 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:30PM

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

I'm going to say "NIGGER" but why it has nothign to do with blacks has to do with some false language learning in childhood!

Re: High Tech advances: China introduces shoes that vibrate if your walking in a direction in-opportune to chinese progress!
Posted by: 45ygh56j ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:34PM

63541-8943049.jpg

My shoes warn me when my asshole sister spilled water on that damn super slippery floor the parental units recently installed.

Posted by: 22478 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:36PM

shoes will nark on kids who "run down steps on the 90deg edges", for safety reasons, it contacts the insurance company and immediately revokes the school responsibility for falling on the steps!

this real time shit is great

Posted by: 5y6u,.87 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:39PM

S7106a96d34e74b828f858d74889b27fcp.jpg_6

my shoes tell me how to get out of the building during a fire

DSC_4212_web.jpg

this is good because NOBODY CAN TELL WHICH WAY THIS CHINESE FIRE SIGN FACES when there's smoke!

Posted by: 4g5rjk ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:41PM

0.jpg

field surgeory on shoes will never be the same!

Posted by: 224456 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:45PM

maxresdefault.jpg

my shoe's chip doesn't support vibration plates - but the manufacturer has advertisements about the new designs will handle them very well!

Posted by: 445u6 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 08:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.