HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Indeed to Lay Off 1,000 Workers, U.S. Employees mostly
Posted by: breitbart 989234 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:49PM

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/05/14/indeed-to-lay-off-1000-workers-a-move-mostly-affecting-u-s-employees/

this company has "a crappy resume system" (others do also) which has no standard format. you "believe in their crap" then they change the format so that resume you spend hours making in their stupid forme NO LONGER WORKS and all of the sudden you are "oh i need a new PC MICROSOFT to get on the website to make another one"

MANY IF NOT MOST JOB ADS ARE FAKE: they specify no particular contact person and phone number for that person. no specific job. the requirements are always like "need OBAMA schooling certificates and MICROSOFT PC". the only not fake ones were federally mandated fake ads for feds who must re-apply yearly. but feds stopped doing it because they found out nobody is at the helm to stop cheating. they hire friends family and foreign spies. the rest can conservative burn alive

I QUIT USING THESE BOTS - I'VE NEVER GOT A ANYTHING BUT AUTOMATED MAIL FROM USING THEM (by them i mean also brass ring and a few others)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indeed to Lay Off 1,000 Workers, U.S. Employees mostly
Posted by: 3tg45h4 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:50PM

UNLIKE REAGAN ERA JOBS IN WASH POST ...

MOSTLY FAKE ADS BY MICROSOFT OR OTHER INDUSTRY TO SOLICIT USE OF THEIR PRODUCTS "to prepare for jobs" while

the jobs actually go out in a feudal warfare style manner

Posted by: 34t4h54 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:50PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/14/mark-ruffalo-machines-hunting-down-people-in-gaza/

INDIA AND THEIR FUCKING FAKE NEWS

you have to be some kinda stupid to believe it

Posted by: 4TG4N45 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:52PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.