HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Krystle Kaul for Congress
Posted by: honestreviewer ()
Date: May 11, 2024 01:18PM

Krystle Kaul is running for Congress in the 10th Congressional district in Virginia. I was elated to hear the news as she has an impressive resume and stands for the human rights of all people. I thought that until I got the opportunity to witness her character in a public place. She spoke to several individuals that didn't seem to know her as if they were her subordinates. She was demanding and combative. Now while we certainly don't need anyone docile in office when attempting to change laws, what’s driving the behavior matters. We need care for the people and not someone who wants a title as another notch on their belt for ego's sake. Ms. Kaul's behavior and level of entitlement was very off putting to say the least. This leads me to believe that like many politicians, the smiles and reputable acts of charity plastered across social media is nothing more than photo ops and fodder for us gullible citizens to digest so that we vote for them come the time to. I’m sure there is some passion for the causes she highlights however, after seeing her in action for that short bit of time, I will be voting for another candidate. While I'm not naive to trust any politician fully, seeing a candidate acting poorly like that so openly while also pursuing our vote, left a bad impression. I would be remiss to leave out how she seems to be leading with ethnicity to secure her spot as there is a large population of citizens of Indian descent in the area. As one of those citizens, I've got to tell you, that doesn't sway my decision to vote for someone else. Let’s get someone in office who cares about the people more than the applause.

Use discernment when voting and if you’re reading this Krystle, please be mindful of how you talk to and treat the people you portray to care about. The ones you want to vote for you. It is attitudes like yours that kept many workers from returning to the work force after the pandemic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.