HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bluebird population in Virginia - why population is decreasing. Markov chains show ...
Posted by: nobody U online ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:30PM

the Blue Bird of Happiness is less found because

DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bluebird population in Virginia - why population is decreasing. Markov chains show ...
Posted by: 5y5k75 ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:33PM

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/soil-water-conservation/eastern-bluebirds-story-successful-conservation

WE ACTUALLY PAID DEMOCRAT ASSHOLES TO TELL US

'scientifically BLUEBIRDS are legal migrants from mexico'

if you don't believe me check the URL

Re: Bluebird population in Virginia - why population is decreasing. Markov chains show ...
Posted by: 24hj6 ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:34PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: e4h45j6 ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:38PM

"Eastern Bluebirds were endangered in the mid-20th century."

DO YOU MEAN YOU TRAVELED IN TIME? year 2050 is mid-20th if my math is correct

(you might call it 21st century but that's a completely different story in history of choosing how we speak)

Posted by: correction ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:40PM

correction - now that i actually opened a URL - 1950 was mid-20th and you can ask why it's not called 19th - which is another story

Posted by: associated pressings 10123 ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:45PM

DEMOCRATS HAVE PRODUCED PROLIFIC PAPERS ON BLUE BIRDS ... FUCKING AND HAVING KIDS ON MY MONEY WHILE I HAVE NO FIRST CHILD

MANY OF THE URL ARE NOW DEAD - WE PAID FOR DEAD ON ARRIVAL PAPERS THAT "they don't admit were paid out and removed"

THEY ALL LIE AND SAY THE POPULATION BOUNCED BACK

INFACT - MASSIVE URBAN SPRAWL (into rural areas) are continually decreasing population

the only thing that's increasing is DEMOCRAT HOUSING and kids who attack republicans so they have no kids

who are writing fake papers and skip town that a year later, the government doesnt' even admit was funded

the blue bird population: NOT INCREASING as democrats project

Posted by: 1113y ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:46PM

38bb71_9e680f8f37bc47fb8960a7cbc25e7d3d~

Posted by: 4wgh4j ()
Date: May 10, 2024 06:47PM

^^ I WAS NOT PAID BY THE DEMOCRAT FACIST REGIME FOR THIS MESSAGE

infact - they're still robbing me and concocting plans to attack me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.