HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pagans Motorcycle Club History
Posted by: Bull 1% ()
Date: November 26, 2023 08:34AM

On this forum I will often post the history of my club the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club including factual information and photos no one has ever seen before. If you have any old photos of family members or friends that were my brothers at one point in time feel free to post them if you want to as well as stories. A Pagan truly never dies until the day he is last talked about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pagans Motorcycle Club History
Date: November 26, 2023 10:08AM

Myself sitting at Lou Dobkins aka Diego 1% . Diego was his club band in the early years. It went to Lou later. The majority of the club currently educates that his club name was “Dirty Lou” and also made a memorial patch that is mandatory that all members wear with the incorrect name on it.
Attachments:
5B7C7BDA-D302-474D-AF4F-3FBB661818D2.jpeg

Date: November 26, 2023 10:24AM

Lou dobkins widow
Attachments:
E888A393-C975-4151-901D-9519C3FBA0FA.jpeg

Date: November 26, 2023 05:47PM

The pagan’s Sitting outside whitey’s Bar in Virginia
Attachments:
CD886E8C-A15A-400A-866F-0F144CBB809D.jpeg

Posted by: Hey Bullwinkle ()
Date: December 20, 2023 06:50AM

Your pictures don’t work.

Posted by: Annandale Al ()
Date: December 20, 2023 04:22PM

I heard some Pagans used to sometimes drank excessively at the Annandale Bar and Grill.

Posted by: BullMFHarris ()
Date: December 27, 2023 04:08PM

Mongo 1% was a legendary pagan he was disgusting and he actually invented the Dirty sanches before anyone knew what to call it. He would stick his and down His ass and rub the prospects on the nose. Then run away. And their noses would smell like shit

Posted by: Jenny Marks ()
Date: January 03, 2024 03:38PM

Why was John Wood murdered? He was always kind to me.

Date: January 04, 2024 04:38AM

The reputed head of a Northern Virginia motorcycle club known as the Pagans was shot to death Saturday during an argument with a rival club member in Warrenton, Va.

Fauquier County Sheriff Luthor Cox said John J. Wood, who was believed to have been in his 30s, was killed during an outdoor bluegrass music festival at Whippoorwill Lake Park in Warrenton. Cox did not know where Wood lived.

Wood was shot three times at close range before a dozen onlookers near a concession stand, according to Cox. Police arrested Timothy Justin Walker, 29, of Manassas at the scene, charged him with murder, and confiscated a 38-caliber pistol found in his possession.

Walker is reputed to be a member of the Phantoms, a suburban Maryland motorcycle club. According to members of both clubs, the shooting Saturday was part of territorial dispute between the rival groups.

The Pagans, a motorcycle club formed in the metropolitan area in the late 1940s, has a following of 500 to 750 members in several East Coast chapters. The Phantoms were formed in the early 1970s in Prince George's County.

"We are an older club and just want to be left alone," a Pagan member who declined to be identified said yesterday. "We don't want any wars."

Sheriff Cox said he does not expect any further outbreaks of violence between the two groups. He said Walker is in the Fauquier County jail while awaiting his arraignment, which is scheduled for today.

Posted by: Pickaxe Jim 1%er ()
Date: February 09, 2024 07:39PM

BullMFHarris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mongo 1% was a legendary pagan he was disgusting
> and he actually invented the Dirty sanches before
> anyone knew what to call it. He would stick his
> and down His ass and rub the prospects on the
> nose. Then run away. And their noses would smell
> like shit

I don’t know what Mongo ate, but his finger always smelled so good!

Date: April 02, 2024 03:59PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.