HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTOP(krout propaganda radio) SAYING WHITE WOMEN risk pregnancy death, and women are sick of the risk
Posted by: just kill democrats 182383 ()
Date: March 19, 2024 06:16PM

uh, yea. so ... where do the babies come from then? women who are in prison due to killing their husband who are force to bear babies to keep birthrates up?

or germans who enjoy free sex, mexicans asians similaryly, WHILE DOING SUICIDE RADIO TELLING WHITE WOMEN THAT WHITE BABIES REALLY AREN'T WORTH IT?

how about if your husband shoots you and i'm on the jury, i'll just call him innocent? since, really, your a chinese paid terrorist on krout radio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTOP(krout propaganda radio) SAYING WHITE WOMEN risk pregnancy death, and women are sick of the risk
Posted by: 324t234t ()
Date: March 19, 2024 06:19PM

this is why, BTW, white men get up on roofs to fix holes put on a new roof and hold the door for women, and do other things who's danger sometimes exceed being enlisted during a war (since many enlisted never actually SEE front line).

WE ALL KNEW THAT FOR A FEW THOUSAND YEARS, DUH.

(in Virginia they did when i grew up - i admit it appears due to democrat corruption that only mexicans do roof work - that's part of democrat corruption)

Re: WTOP(krout propaganda radio) SAYING WHITE WOMEN risk pregnancy death, and women are sick of the risk
Posted by: 34tr343 ()
Date: March 22, 2024 01:37AM

hrcbeijingpinkjacket.jpg

hillary in bejing

in USA - she encouraged women to have white boyfriends arrested and live alone with animals

at the time there wasn't housing for that - she knew it would cause bloodshed

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.