HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Three crew members killed in medical helicopter crash, OBAMA nigger NTSB
Posted by: associated pressings 19922 ()
Date: January 24, 2024 12:15AM

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/01/22/three-crew-members-on-medical-helicopter-killed-in-oklahoma-crash/

NTSB and GOV media have refused to comment on the cause of the crash.

THE MOTIVE OF THIS CRIME IS SIMPLE: because the families will be suing the "government" is hiding crash information from the public and "refusing to give even a hint of why the helicopter went down". (weather? repairs made by unqualified illegal aliens? pilot? use if made-in-china parts?) usually the pilot is blamed.

(we all know hospital helicopters are full of government crap including FLIGHT RECORDERS, we KNOW JOE BIDEN IS LYING)

WE CAN BET JOE BIDEN IS PLANNING LIES IN COURT AND HIS NTSB NIGGER WILL BE BLAMING THE PILOT IN THE MEDIA TO WHOEVER WILL HEAR, so that "government" can deny any responsibility to the families in court

Should the families be allowed to sue? Probably. If the pilot isn't allowed time to fully check the aircraft for safety and "is forced to rely on the honesty of the repair facility that joe biden outsourced", then yes.

~~~*~~***~~~~~*~~**

WIKIPEDIA (the devil) says:

"It is the largest subsidiary of Global Medical Response, a PUBLIC TRADED COMPANY WITH UNKOWN FOREIGN INVESTMENT

THE COMPANY WAS RECENTLY SOLD TO XYZ, AND XYZ IS LOCATED IN ....

San Francisco (California), Houston (Texas), London, Dublin, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Mumbai, Dubai, Riyadh, Seoul, São Paulo, Singapore, and Sydney.[1]

IN OTHER WORDS - THIS IS A COMPANY HIDING BEHIND FAKE TITLES AND LOCATIONS - IT MAY BE OWNED BY CHINA OR GERMANY

WE CAN BET JOE BIDEN IS PLANNING LIES IN COURT

"yea we paid a billion to make sure flights were recorded, but when they don't say what we want them to, we DELETE THEM"

"yes by the time your 70 yrs old you'll finally find out who is financially responsible, by which time you'll be too old to spend it"

IMAGINE THIS - a china man counterfeits chinese money - uses it to "buy shares of lucrative costly medical evac company"

each time an american gets very ill, he makes money and laughs ... he did nothign but take americans for suckers

this is the problem with BILL CLINTON "de-regulation" of stock markets and banks

IT'S A SERIOUS PROBLEM

it's how and why USA never seems to have "investment money" for building business and china always seems to have it - while china always seems to be making things copied from american past (stolen technology) often using machines STOLEN from usa factories (which outsourced then sold the factory equipment to china - called GOLDEN PARACHUTES for usa CEO who were mere employees and are extremely guilty of treason and abuse of position)

then an American family seeks information about the Helicopter crash and they are fed stories about 100 global trees of partnerships, and are told "a german company has the "title" and must be called to an American court to answer the charges, but they refuse by soverignty to come to court"

Donald-Trump-420x315.jpg

"They're taking us for suckers. And Biden democrats are helping them do it."

NEXT UP IN THIS SAGA, is news is still saying "what NTSB niggers might investigate", 0 information what happened - which i predicted day 1

AND I'LL NOW KNOWINGLY ASK, DID THIS "GLOBALIZED BITCH", likely bought by germany using counterfeited EU money,

Did the Global Corp. bitch require the pilot and crew to sign a waiver of injury legal paper?

I bet they did or tried to.

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, literally 'limited-liability company'. It's used for QT (quicktime ubuntu) - they literally attack brutally under this label and claim "you agreed to be attacked".

you don't believe me, but that's my prediction

Special-Purpose-Vehicle.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Three crew members killed in medical helicopter crash, OBAMA nigger NTSB
Posted by: 34t3453 ()
Date: January 24, 2024 12:18AM

https://kfor.com/news/local/three-killed-in-helicopter-crash-in-oklahoma-identified/

(K-FOR) has stupidly cut&pasted NTSB policy in the news article ...

"It is important to note that NTSB does not determine cause in the early part of the investigative process."

THAT'S BECAUSE NIGGERS IN DC SPEND YOUR TAX MONEY DO NOTHING BUT FUCK WHITE WOMEN WHO NEED RENT MONEY

AND THEIR DIAGNOSIS IS GOING TO BE STOLEN FROM YOUR DIAGNOSIS, OR PLAINLY FAKED, OTHER THAN ... niggers coming to your town on tax money pretending to be investigators who really are there for vacation

Posted by: 43tr3g43 ()
Date: January 24, 2024 12:22AM

This information is preliminary and subject to change.

WHAT INFORMATION? THE POLICY THAT SAYS YOU TAKE MONEY BUT DON'T YIELD RESULTS?

Posted by: 34334tt ()
Date: January 24, 2024 12:22AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 222333 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 04:49AM

Managing the challenges of winter helicopter flying
Vertical Mag
https://verticalmag.com News
Helicopter operations in icing conditions demand the utmost vigilance, preparedness, and training. Here's what you need to think about to make sure you are ...

UNFORTUNTELY, after the Kobe Bryant crash, and another (? involving snow), i checked around. Found out russians? (or ukraine idk) had full time employees charting competitive information on usa v. china v. other helicopter and aircraft "engineering competitions" and such

DURING THAT, AS FAR AS I COULD FIND ... Helicopters are not well protected from snow and ice.

The best practice is not to take off. If you do engage such life daring rescue, the best practice would be get off the helipad of the hospital and then land nearby on a field until the snow and ice stopped.

Proficiency: Helicopters and ice
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
https://www.aopa.org all-news january pilot pr...
Jan 1, 2019 — A helicopter is highly unlikely to be certified for flight into icing conditions, even though it may be certified for instrument flight rules.

THE REALITY: MANY HELICOPTER CRASHES ON SKI SLOPE HELICOPTERS REPORTED. even IF you are bamboozeled into a product which says it's "snowhardy", it might not be, not at that price Ma Lady

Posted by: 3222322 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 04:52AM

FOR INSTANCE, a salesman might say "engine will always start reguardless", and that "ice or snow on air intake is the major issue and an upgrade for this model"

BUT IS THAT TRUE, do you need helicopter blades and a beast of an engine you can't afford to get past ice and snow? do you need a kind of gps flight system that can let you see when there's no sight 100% functional at all times?

the difference between "sold for snow worthiness" and "flying it in the snow" - that's a big distance to close

Posted by: 2233434 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 04:54AM

"Increases in the amount of rain or low visibility days are often easier to deal with"

(i don't think Kobe Bryant would agree!)

Date: January 25, 2024 04:56AM

PAG "helicopter sales website"

"1. Preflight planning: Before each flight, pilots must conduct a thorough weather analysis to identify where potential icing conditions exist along the intended route,"

(PAG offers "some bad weather certified crafts"), however my other FFU review says many say these bad weather certifications are "not to be trusted" and are no more than sales tactics

Date: January 25, 2024 05:18AM

753zy6o2oae81.jpg

had i blades blowing ice forming partics on my helicopter at high speed continually i'd be basically flying an iceburg ...

i'd nead a beasty engine (extra load of ice), blades that didn't give a hoot if they were iced, and:

a GPS with at least a rough sketch of land - so i could fly blind

Posted by: 3234423343 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:20AM

Bell-429-NVG-Cockpit-Web.jpg

for example - this would be more harm than good, too much TMI and nothing i need to know flying blind really

Posted by: 232323 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:29AM

1jm4nuhg.jpg

i would need at least a rought land height of where i am showing immediate issues around me

there's an old DOS helicopter game, uses 3d vectors (brown background, light brown vectors) for landheight, helicopter simulator. i mention it because "it doesn't have to be big and require a PC which needs rebooting: it just has to be faithful and trusty". on the GPS and having enough vectors to indicate where NOT to fly.

HOWEVER I REALIZE - COULD HAVE BEEN ... low fuel, anythign else. not necesasrily icing. but there was a weather advistory thought the area that could easily indicate icing at altitudes and they were flying an amazing 70 miles to get home (to me a long distance for a hospital, although maybe that area of USA is spread out)

Posted by: t4hg45h4 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:32AM

i am looking i cannot yet google EVEN A SINGLE "dos game quality" fly blind system which is CURRENTLY INSTALLED on a helicopter

Posted by: 234t455 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:33AM

EVERY LAST ONE I'VE SEEN IS A SOCIAL MEDIA AD FOR A SYSTEM THAT IS NOT INSTALLED IN ANY AIRCRAFT

Posted by: 343y ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:33AM

(computer renderings of products - but not a single photo of any of these installed on a real aircraft)

Posted by: 24234222 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:35AM

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewatlas-brightspot.s3

you may fly blind with airplanes (TINY WINDOWS can't see anything really) as a practice using TMI displays ...

doesn't mean i agree with you. i don't.

Posted by: 232344 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:40AM

(btw - did i mean super expensive radar hubs on craft? ABSOLUTELY NOT. i mean bare atlas information enough to not hit a hill or a tall poll) (not necessarily showing the poll only showing land height doesn't allow the craft to fly there - the essentials - no TMI bullshit)

Posted by: 22233 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:41AM

"i can just bet if i'm iced, whoever sold me the radar system that doesn't work when iced, has a lawyer that swears it was working during the crash"

Posted by: 2242245 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:43AM

Ollie DOSMORE describes being targeted with laser while flying an aircraft as similar to walking through beam of high-powered LCD projector

HOW MUCH YOU CAN TRUST YOUR OVERSEAS PARTS PROVIDERS!!

Posted by: 243334 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:46AM

I'VE LOOKED AT 100 FUCKING PHOTOS NOW.

i've seen "highly hacked photos" (ie with girl with cellphone in cockpit and a display that aruns over its own display border by 6" strangely shaped because the image is all hackery)

I'VE SEEN STUPID SYSTEMS THAT SHOW A CAMERA VIEW - which requires high visibility which the pilot already has

i see no "fly blind" system FOR WHEN all equipment is iced over

Posted by: 324tr34g543 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 05:46AM

that's not worth throwing in the dumpster

Posted by: 3f3rg43g ()
Date: January 25, 2024 06:26AM

Bell-429-NVG-Cockpit-Web.jpg

obviously airplanes are far different than helicopters. they "kinda fly blind" using telemetry and use maps and ELECTRNIC BEACONS or bouy - they descent on the knowege of position and runway altitude - often having altitude equipment which ... has not always been correct

small runways, ever more pinched operations making landings "a little more of a headache for commercial pilots"

Posted by: 2435ty34 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 06:29AM

a helicopter is likely to be at a lower level and MORE DESPERATE NEED REAL TIME LAND HEIGHT if their vision is obstructed

hilla that an airplane pilot would never see might be a formatdable obstacle for a helicopter at a much lower height - that the pilot cannot see

helicopters have a tendancy to "not be at the height they wish to be at" and thus really need real time vector displays a pilot can really use (ie, fog)

their needs are not the same as airplane which will "fly high until the runway" needs

Posted by: 3424334 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 06:31AM

so as a kid i "played" microsoft flight simulator which forced blind flying habbit by awkward instruments ...

doesn't mean i agree with it

Posted by: 434t34 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 04:11PM

not only that, the DOS helicopter game (you get attacked while going down ravine) ... no real accident unless hurrying. i was young for ms flight sim but believed it was a kids game so read the book until i "won" by completing a flight. but the controls/HUD was awful msflightsim: accidents were caused by mere distractions of which control was which leading to forgetting to mind something more important.

for stupid millenials

i am just old enough to remember when ...

NOT ALL PILOTS LIKE WHAT BIG AIRCRAFT & AIRPORTS WERE DOING

they claimed the new aircraft has smaller and smaller windows and they wanted more visibility not less, and the air strips more and more cramped

they said the reason for it was if they jammed the pilot floor with gear he couldn't see, then he'd need allot of gear, which they were $$$ selling

it was a tool to force sales of high cost equipment in planes **, the loss of windows and stacking all the gear infront of the pilot

** you had to have more and more equipment because you could see less and less because the pilot window and equipment blocked more and more sight

you don't hear pilots complaining these days - too much social media too many topics

Posted by: 111223 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 04:14PM

(again, i saw/heard some aged complaints of that when young about much older aircraft built long before i was born - which apparetly had better windows btw)

i'd invite you to say "so what they have to fly blind" and you know i'll say

#1 not if you don't have to

#2 THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER still has TMI and not even a basic vector realtime atlas

so go ahead blast me but i'm still right!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.