HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Underground Challege To Well Off Bleeding Hearted Liberals TO House Illegals In Your NOVA MANSIONS OR STFU ABOUT TRUMP AND YOUR DEMOCRAT OPEN BORDER SORE
Posted by: LETS SEE LIBS PUT UP OR SHUT UP ()
Date: January 24, 2024 05:45PM

Positive proof WILL BE REQUIRED of well off liberals taking in illegals to stay in their PERSONAL MC MANSIONS WITH THEM IN NOVA PIC'S OR IT DIN NOT HAPPEN ! IS THE FXU GOLDEN RULE

DO IT OR STFU ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMPS MEAN TWEETS ABOUT OUR OPEN SORE OF A SOUTHERN US BORDER CAUSED BY DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN AND HIS DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS

WHO COULD JOIN WITH REPUBLICANS TO REMOVE JOE FROM OFFICE AND GET OUR BORDER SECURED AND CLOSED AND ALL ILLEGALS DEPORTED BUT THE FEW WHO ACTUALLY ARE TRUE ASYLUM SEEKERS

BUT DEMOCRATS WON'T DO ANY OF THAT !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Underground Challege To Well Off Bleeding Hearted Liberals TO House Illegals In Your NOVA MANSIONS OR STFU ABOUT TRUMP AND YOUR DEMOCRAT OPEN BORDER SORE
Posted by: Registered Liberal Democrat ()
Date: January 24, 2024 05:55PM

Ill take up the challenge as soon as I can get our Democrat peaceful protestors out who are squatting in my mansion , it could be a long wait

I also rent this room to West Falls Church Vienna Guy here on FXU he likes the views out of the expansive windows as he drinks his expensive Hawaiian Kona coffee

They are all driving me crazy beating peace drums to keep in practice for the next "peaceful protest"

A Guide to Squatters Rights | The House Shop Blog

Re: Fairfax Underground Challege To Well Off Bleeding Hearted Liberals TO House Illegals In Your NOVA MANSIONS OR STFU ABOUT TRUMP AND YOUR DEMOCRAT OPEN BORDER SORE
Posted by: UncleSpam 22222 ()
Date: January 24, 2024 06:45PM

You have country bumpkin vocabulary and an idiot's ideology.

With your head so far up your ass, how do you ever take a shit?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.