HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kings Park Exxon bites
Posted by: Transplant ()
Date: October 22, 2014 08:24AM

Great location and they know it:

Gas is expensive. Pumps frequently slow or don't work. Sometimes only regular unleaded. Crappy and expensive market.

Yesterday, inspection lane was open, but no inspector on duty - he was held up in taffic - but was told another on way. At 8:30, was told he was late too and wouldn't be getting in anytime soon.

Not going back, and this time I mean it.

Got car inspected at Ravenworth Sunoco. Inspector is a nice guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kings Park Exxon bites
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 22, 2014 08:59AM

Thanks for the big heads up, Transplant!

No more Kings Park Exxon for me. From now on, it's Ravensworth Sunoco all the way for me and my Mazda 3!
Attachments:
dickhead.jpg

Posted by: Kings Park Ripoff ()
Date: October 22, 2014 10:46AM

When you buy gas at that Exxon, you're playing into the hands of the greediest of the greedy. Might as well drop your pants, bend over, and invite the attendant to come have his way with you while you're at it. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to even consider going to that ripoff of a gas station?

Posted by: uujmnbvdryujbvgjb ()
Date: October 22, 2014 10:51AM

I worked there in 86. They tried to hold my check over some be. Via employment commission got me my check

Posted by: fguujhn ()
Date: October 22, 2014 10:52AM

uujmnbvdryujbvgjb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I worked there in 86. They tried to hold my check
> over some be. Via employment commission got me my
> check

Over some bs , damn auto correct.

Posted by: xon ()
Date: October 22, 2014 11:35AM

Stupid white people love kings park exxon. They have the best auto mechanics in Virginia.

Posted by: uujmnbvdryujbvgjb ()
Date: October 22, 2014 11:45AM

Main st shell in ffx city is best locally. Took an old truck there that I first tried getting fixed at kp Exxon. Exxon charged $100 and didn't fix it right. Main st shell charged 60 and did it right. It was just a bad wire in the distributed. Easy fix, but not easy to diagnose.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 22, 2014 01:40PM

I'm confused...

You admit they have a good location which enables them to charge more. You admit the pumps are slow or don't work. You admit that sometimes they only have regular unleaded. You admit that their market is crappy and also expensive. You admit that they have issues getting personnel to work on time so that you can get your car inspected.

Why do you have to have YOUR special gas station? What...like it's a neighborhood bar or something...?

www.gasbuddy.com...I don't buy gas because it's convenient. I buy gas where it's least expensive. Between stations near my work, my home and all the other local running around I do...I always fine the least expensive gas. Sometimes it's down the street, sometimes it's not.

A gas station gives zero fucks whether you go there regularly or not...as it relates to the price you pay for gas. Perhaps you can develop a relationship with a mechanic but, that's a separate issue...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.