HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This millennial just ruined his life
Posted by: ttdnj ()
Date: May 08, 2021 03:37PM

arlington-restaurant-attack-suspect-Unti

A man used racial slurs and pushed an Asian employee of an Arlington restaurant to the ground after the employee confronted him about skipping out on the bill, police said.

The attack has been reported to Virginia State Police as a possible hate crime, Arlington Police said.

Arlington Police are looking for the suspect, a white male in his late 20s or early 30s with brown hair and a beard. He was wearing square glasses, headphones, a black t-shirt and sweatpants during the assault, police said.

The suspect was eating in a restaurant in the 500 block of 23rd Street S. about 6 p.m. Tuesday and allegedly left without paying, police said.

Two employees, a male and female who are both of Asian descent, asked the suspect to pay outside the restaurant, police said.

When one employee started recording, the suspect pushed the other employee to the ground, then ran away toward Richmond Highway, police said.

he employee who was assaulted did not need medical care, police said.

The employees said the suspect used racial slurs, according to police.

This attack comes amid a rise in violence against people of Asian or Pacific Islander descent nationwide. This week, an Asian business owner was attacked in Northeast D.C. and two Asian women in the 60s were attacked with a cinderblock in Baltimore.

Anyone with information can contact the Arlington County Police Department’s Homicide/Robbery Unit at 703-228-4180 or ACPDTipline@arlingtonva.us. Anonymous tips can go to the Arlington County Crime Solvers hotline at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477).

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/man-assaults-asian-employee-uses-slurs-after-skipping-bill-at-arlington-restaurant-police/2665679/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This millennial just ruined his life
Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: May 08, 2021 03:44PM

That's stupid.

Posted by: Black Behavior ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:03PM

> This week, an Asian business owner was
> attacked in Northeast D.C. and two Asian women in
> the 60s were attacked with a cinderblock in
> Baltimore.

It's almost like the niggers view the chinks as easy targets.
Attachments:
rlx.jpg

Posted by: pc retardzzzzzzzzz ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:12PM

No such thing as a 'hate crime".

Posted by: John McGinley ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:12PM

Has John McGinley grown a beard?
Attachments:
65c67875e49acdba9a458905bdc64ef1.png

Posted by: No VC ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:29PM

Likely he is still having issues with PTSD

Flashbacks of Charlie
Attachments:
images (30).jpg

Posted by: Ms Tang ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:31PM

i see ribtard my store no pay call me gook very bad ms tang rike trump all thing better trump run country no ribtard

Posted by: ggltl ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:54PM

Is that a FTM or MTF tranny?

Posted by: Oliver Stone ()
Date: May 08, 2021 07:34PM

No VC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Likely he is still having issues with PTSD
>
> Flashbacks of Charlie

Hell of a career though. Helluva ride. Hero in Vietnam, killer of a thousand gooks. Comes back to America. Starts a career on Wall Street. Becomes a titan of industry, an icon of the Street. Manages to stay out of prison. Unlike Bud Fox and Gordon Gecko. Does a stint in the hot seat on the Rich Eisen show. But then the gooks get some payback at a rathole noodle shop in Crystal City. "Beardman call me gook," they said. APD calls in the FBI. Agents Lorenzo Jones and Emma Goldman (both Harvard graduates) assigned to the case, but it quickly goes cold. Beardman learned a thing or two from Charlie and has disappeared into the bush near Clarendon. Gooks start carrying guns, start shooting niggers. Agents Jones and Goldman reassigned to pursue hate crimes charges against the gooks for shooting so many niggers. Beardman enjoys the sunset on a beach in Cali as the distant sound of automatic weapons fire merges into the "Ride of the Valkerkyries." THE END

Posted by: Fhsjks ()
Date: May 08, 2021 09:06PM

I think that guy works for Deloitte

Posted by: He's definitely fucked ()
Date: May 08, 2021 09:45PM

The story has made it up to Fox News. This dude should just drive to the police station and turn himself in. Hahahahahaha! What a fucking dumbass. Bet his parents are not pleased!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-man-assault-anti-asian-slurs

Posted by: DIA guy ()
Date: May 08, 2021 09:50PM

Fhsjks Wrote:
> I think that guy works for Deloitte

Looks like someone I’ve worked with who works for NGA

Posted by: Win Hung Low ()
Date: May 08, 2021 09:59PM

Ms Tang Wrote:
> i see ribtard my store no pay call me gook very
> bad ms tang rike trump all thing better trump run
> country no ribtard

Ribelar no goodee fuckee suckee. Comee inee lessalaunt and not pay birr. Asshore rhite ribtald fuckee suckee asshore. Me commee usee karate and kicker no good clummy ass.

Nex timee, prease ohdah by numbah, asshore fuckee suckee.

Posted by: Seattle Slew ()
Date: May 08, 2021 10:05PM

Yeah, I just got an emergency amber alert on my phone to keep an eye out for a white male with a red beard and sharp vocabulary who had gotten into a heated argument with a couple of gooks at a rathole noodle house in Crystal City and called them mean names like "slants," "chinks," "yellows," "dog eaters," "ding dongs," and, worst of all, "orientals,"

At this point, it's like the Hunger Games. Each year, there must be a new Derek Chavin for the media to fry. This year's Derek Chauvin is ... TBD.

Personally, I hope he goes out with a fucking bang. Or 500 of them.

Posted by: unhinged libtards ()
Date: May 08, 2021 10:08PM

A nigger could have murdered 10 gooks in Arlington today and it would never be covered. A white libtard fag walks off a $4 dim sum bill and it's like we re-opened the fucking internment camps.

Posted by: Fact is .... ()
Date: May 08, 2021 10:41PM

Needless to say, the filthy kikes who run arlnow.com have this as the top story over there and are out to crucify this poor kid over a $4 dim sum bill.

I bet the gooks who called it in are probably in this country illegally or aren't paying their taxes either. Probably both, actually. Yet it's this millennial who gets fucked in the ass by the kikes in the media and by the illegal gooks who don't pay their taxes.

Take note millennials: These kikes, niggers, and gooks are out to make your poor pathetic lives even more miserable.

Posted by: LIMU EMU ()
Date: May 08, 2021 10:51PM

unhinged libtards Wrote:
> A nigger could have murdered 10 gooks in Arlington
> today and it would never be covered. A white
> libtard fag walks off a $4 dim sum bill and it's
> like we re-opened the fucking internment camps.

Dontcha know, a "hate crime" is worse than murder in 2021 clown world.

Posted by: $4 ()
Date: May 08, 2021 10:56PM

He looks like a Peter Puffer.

He will raped by Tiny Rascal Gangsters everywhere he is locked up, which will probably be 20 to Life.

He will raped by Tiny Rascal Gangsters everywhere he is locked up, which will probably be 20 to Life.

Posted by: support him ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:05PM

I SUPPORT HIM

I SUPPORT HIM

I SUPPORT HIM

Posted by: not a hate crime ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:08PM

NOT A HATE CRIM.E

PLEEASE IF YOU EVEN LOOK AN A CHINSEE PERSON THE WRONG WAY IS NOW A HATE CRIME.

Posted by: King James ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:39PM

It's time for the Lebron to jump in and tweet this guy's picture out.
Attachments:
bron.jpeg

Posted by: Hate Crime Acts ()
Date: May 09, 2021 12:51AM

Need to go to the Supreme Court as they are unconstitutional , what is hate . Free speech is what you think it is. so is hate . Not what someone else may think it is

Hate is a universal emotion of mankind , it is a human emotion as well as a animal emotion in reaction to negative stimuli . Words may be what they are , physical actions taken against people are different . Virginia law does not allow violence to be taken against another "no matter the words used " that's been on the law books for centuries.

Attacking a person is another thing if the guy did push the woman down he's committed assault and that's it . If a person drags a black man as has happened that's murder and can be considered murder I premeditated murder, yes its a crime that has hate but also violence

Democrats have taken this no action taken against the body of a person "hate crime" issue way beyond constitutional overreach in their madness to pander to race for votes

Anything a Democrat today does is for a vote , nothing they do is for the good of the country . Democrats produce schemes not policies for votes and control , remember what schemes are

Posted by: xpxfw ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:19AM

Dude is definitely gay. And as a faggot he feels entitled and allowed to do as he pleases with no consequences because that is what the Libtard government has mandated. Well, you fucked up you ass pirate. Your career is ruined. Hope you know how to flip burgers.

Posted by: Jun Rhee ()
Date: May 09, 2021 12:25PM

Led story on News 4 for two straight days. Really?

Posted by: Query ()
Date: May 09, 2021 12:42PM

This case is easy because it was a lame white guy but should I call the police if a negro is attacking an Asian? Asians and blacks are both a protected class so if I DON'T call the cops I'll be accused of racism but if I DO call the cops I'll also be accused of racism...... Someone needs to put out a flowchart or a rulebook of some kind.

Posted by: Rune Jee ()
Date: May 09, 2021 01:38PM

Jun Rhee Wrote:
> Led story on News 4 for two straight days.
> Really?

Why shouldn't it? These entitled faggots think they can get away with anything anymore.

Posted by: His name is ... ()
Date: May 09, 2021 01:42PM

Jun Rhee Wrote:
> Led story on News 4 for two straight days.
> Really?

Same for arlnow.com

So it looks like they haven't caught him. No surprise. He's pretty well disguised in the photo. Remove the glasses, shave the beard, and get a haircut and he'd look like any other Kevin on the street.

I guess it's probably time to call in the feds. Put out an APB. Get the FBI involved. Maybe even the UN civil rights commission since a $4 Dim Sum heist accompanied by the mean word "gook" is clearly the most pressing issue of our times here in clown world at the moment.

Someone should ask Jen Psaki or Joe Biden about this incident at the next White House Press Briefing.

Posted by: Bladah ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:34PM

at least I know what Kevin McCarthy from channel 5 dc looks like without his face mask on!

Posted by: truthfully and shit ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:05PM

I think we know what happened here. The gooks are getting tired of the niggers scooping up all the victimhood, so when a libtard skips out on the bill they tell the cops that he called them a gook.

That's the world we live in today. Everyone needs to constantly seek ways in which you can sell that you might be a victim of some kind. Are you tubby and someone cut you off in traffic? That's fat shaming. Are you a man slave to the cock like gerry and you didn't get those tickets to the game you wanted - that's gay bashing.

You too can be a victim.

Posted by: Probably not ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:46PM

His name is ... Wrote:
> Jun Rhee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> Remove the glasses, shave the beard, and get a
> haircut and he'd look like any other Kevin on the
> street.
>

That will only work if nobody knows him. If he lives or works around here someone will eventually watch the news/visit a website and say "holy fuck, that's INSERT NAME HERE from work or the apartment down the hall" and call the cops.

Date: May 09, 2021 06:22PM

eye feel bad for good righteous Loving human Asian folks here in the USA...they have to pay the price because they look like this plague of asian trash in our country

but the behavior eye witnesssed frum the "asian community" during the 2020 pLandemic was appalling

a lot of these people are just not human and if eye had my way they would be deported back to their shit hole country with nothing but the clothes on their backs....

and due to the fact that this time around it was isreal AND china who helped the deep state swamp creatures attack our country(9/11 it was just isreal), it only adds fuel to the flames

eye would recommend we start doing sting operations on asian businesses who serve alcohol to minors.....let them poison their own youth....

and shut down the whore houses as well...

and let me reiterate.....if you are a Loving human being with good intentions who is willing to build civlization, you are welcome in the the United States of AMoorica far as om concerned!
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 11.55.31 AM.png

Posted by: VMCPL ()
Date: May 09, 2021 08:08PM

Fhsjks Wrote:

I think your right. Those assholes have an office in my building and I saw this guy walking around with their badge on. They should search the Deloitte offices if they want to catch this criminal

Posted by: Crystal City ()
Date: May 09, 2021 08:55PM

Fhsjks Wrote:

I doubt he works for Deloitte. Their employees are paid well enough to afford Chipotle so there's no reason for one of them to attempt a hog and jog from some rathole gook joint in Crystal City.

It's possible he's not even local. It seems like every time I'm in Crystal City I see these groups from out of town that are walking around down there like tourists. I can't imagine what kind of tourist attraction exists in CC but there is a Chick-Fil-A down there so maybe that explains it.

If he's from out of state, then I guess the FBI will have to get involved. Then the Marshals to track him down after he's been identified. After all, uttering mean words about gooks while committing a $4 dim sum heist is a capital offense these days.

Posted by: PG Thug ()
Date: May 09, 2021 10:35PM

>but there is a Chick-Fil-A down there

Do they have a fried chicken samwich that's as good as Popeyes I gots to know man

Posted by: Honky Chaser ()
Date: May 10, 2021 02:21PM

Did they catch this honky snowflake yet?

Posted by: ksdahwefgh ()
Date: May 10, 2021 03:36PM

Honky Chaser Wrote:
> Did they catch this honky snowflake yet?

he looks like a coward hippy beta libtard

no, they haven't found him yet and my guess is that the "left" has him in hiding so the asian anti-hate movement #asianlivesmatter can keep the momentum

Posted by: nbc4 still running this story ()
Date: May 10, 2021 03:42PM

the chinks are saying it was a $70 bill. I have never seen a $70 bill from a chink restaurant in my life. Especially for one dude. They do charge a lot for mixed drinks, so maybe the guy was pounding down drinks. But I'm more inclined to believe it's just chinks lying.

Posted by: jsdahewfg ()
Date: May 10, 2021 04:03PM

nbc4 still running this story Wrote:
> the chinks are saying it was a $70 bill. I have
> never seen a $70 bill from a chink restaurant in
> my life. Especially for one dude. They do charge
> a lot for mixed drinks, so maybe the guy was
> pounding down drinks. But I'm more inclined to
> believe it's just chinks lying.

he had some fag hag with him according to the reports

Posted by: David Finklestein ()
Date: May 10, 2021 05:08PM

nbc4 still running this story Wrote:
> the chinks are saying it was a $70 bill. I have
> never seen a $70 bill from a chink restaurant in
> my life. Especially for one dude. They do charge
> a lot for mixed drinks, so maybe the guy was
> pounding down drinks. But I'm more inclined to
> believe it's just chinks lying.

Which one of the gook spots was it anyway? There are two Thai places and a Bonsai sushi place in that area. I guess technically those aren't gook places though. If it's a $70 tab then it was probably the butterhead sushi joint.

Posted by: jutuc ()
Date: May 11, 2021 05:16PM

He has been identified as 28 year old Jordan Bevan. Warrant issued for his arrest.

Posted by: serial dine and dasher ()
Date: May 11, 2021 05:45PM

Court records show Bevan was charged with two counts of petit larceny and one count of resisting arrest two weeks ago. He was released on bond and his next court date was scheduled for June 3, records show.

A police spokeswoman tells ARLnow that Bevan was arrested in the Pentagon City area on Wednesday, April 28 for two other alleged dine-and-dash crimes.

https://www.arlnow.com/2021/05/11/police-identify-suspect-in-restaurant-employee-assault-possible-hate-crime/

Posted by: Jordan's Stretched Anus ()
Date: May 11, 2021 07:52PM

Of course his name is Jordan. What a cuck!

Don't drop the soap, Jordan!

Posted by: Thought Criminal ()
Date: May 11, 2021 08:29PM

serial dine and dasher Wrote:
> Court records show Bevan was charged with two
> counts of petit larceny and one count of resisting
> arrest two weeks ago. He was released on bond and
> his next court date was scheduled for June 3,
> records show.
>
> A police spokeswoman tells ARLnow that Bevan was
> arrested in the Pentagon City area on Wednesday,
> April 28 for two other alleged dine-and-dash
> crimes.
>
> https://www.arlnow.com/2021/05/11/police-identify-
> suspect-in-restaurant-employee-assault-possible-ha
> te-crime/

Suspect now in custody: https://www.arlnow.com/2021/05/11/police-identify-suspect-in-restaurant-employee-assault-possible-hate-crime/

I hope the President's been briefed on this important development by his national security adviser. I'm sure such a monumental development in this case will get plenty of coverage on CNN and the local TV stations but I'd hate for the arrest to go without direct mention to the President himself. And perhaps even a prime time news conference from the White House.

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 08:18PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.