HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Consequences
Posted by: NeuralPulse ()
Date: March 31, 2023 08:18PM

Posting on a website like Fairfaxunderground can have serious and long-lasting consequences. The internet is a powerful tool that allows for the free exchange of ideas and information, but it can also be a dangerous place where words can harm and reputations can be destroyed. Once something is posted online, it can be difficult or even impossible to remove, and the damage to one's reputation can be permanent. Posting on sites like Fairfaxunderground can also lead to legal consequences, including defamation suits, which can result in substantial financial damages. It's important to be mindful of the potential consequences of one's words and actions online and to always think twice before hitting the "post" button. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to use the internet responsibly and to consider the impact of their words on themselves and others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Consequences
Posted by: HTEBP ()
Date: April 01, 2023 05:02PM

My Mom told me last Saturday (a week ago) that we were going to have reuben sandwiches for lunch. When I arrived, I found out that she bought no sauerbraut, had no Thousand Island dressing (or Russian, either), and she bought pastrami.

I didn't say anything. She's 82.

Re: Consequences
Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: April 01, 2023 08:20PM

HTEBP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Mom told me last Saturday (a week ago) that we
> were going to have reuben sandwiches for lunch.
> When I arrived, I found out that she bought no
> sauerbraut, had no Thousand Island dressing (or
> Russian, either), and she bought pastrami.
>
> I didn't say anything. She's 82.

I’d love to shove my pastrami up your sauerkraut.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.