HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 2-24-23
Date: February 24, 2023 09:11PM

Peace

they been letting us get our sunlight here as of late.

this morning was nice but around noon, the spraying started up and they had a line going all afternoon

https://rumble.com/v2aui0u-on-the-chemtrail-line-2-24-23.html

mouse click time lapse frum centerville

https://rumble.com/v2auj94-on-the-chemtrail-line-2-24-23-part2.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 2-24-23
Posted by: Indeed ()
Date: February 24, 2023 09:46PM

Get a job.

Posted by: HisJobber ()
Date: February 24, 2023 10:18PM

Indeed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get a job.

His job is fisting himself with Alex Jones dietary pills.

*yawn*
Date: February 25, 2023 12:51PM

eye ceent a hole in the field that needed to be filled, with a pile of dirt and shovel next to it and nobody was filling it...so eye took it upon myself to fill it...

we just want to make sure that the future generations knows whut chemtrailing is, that its being done deliberately and how to identify it...

speaking of jobs, you should contact folks like the FAA, your local "weather" "reporters, the NWS, NOAA and tell them to do their jobs and be transparent about geoengineering

instead, om here doing their job, for no pay, having to interact with spineless psychopaths like you two

now you two go out and frolic in that fake geoengineered snow storm they sprayed up and make sum snow devils

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: February 26, 2023 05:59AM

Hi there General. You got me thinkin. Next time my grandson comes to visit we are goin to talk about them chem trails. Maybe even draw some pictures of em with crayons an maybe take a ride down skyline drive to look for some. I think it might be a good thing for a youngin to learn about.

I am gonna start keepin close track but it seems like my hens lay very few eggs when we had a hole mess of them trails the day before. We didnt have nothin but clouds yesterday an I just got a egg from 5 of my 8 hens. That is a good haul for wintertime. When we are gettin heavy trails I am lucky to get 2 or 3 eggs. I got me a free calander from the funeral home down the road an I am going to keep close track of this on that thing.

Peace.

Posted by: Strasburg ()
Date: February 26, 2023 06:59AM

Way to put that calendar to good use!

Date: February 26, 2023 01:34PM

Peace Phil

"Maybe even draw some pictures of em with crayons an maybe take a ride down skyline drive to look for some."

reading that has the jolt of that cup of coffee eye had once upon a time

eye still don't have the heart to tell the children

but eye can tell their parents!

quick sidebar here but...

peace to all the hens out there, thanks for your assistance during these trying times...and peace to all the hen owners who treat them right....

yeah bruh, its all about that scientific data, gyet it!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.