HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
KANE SHOW CANCELLED
Posted by: KANE SHOW CANCELLED ()
Date: April 12, 2020 12:46AM

Seems like major morning show changes are spreading fast as ALL ACCESS has learned that as of FRIDAY (4/10), longtime iHEARTMEDIA and PREMIERE NETWORKS syndicated air personality KANE is no longer aboard, following notifications sent out to affiliates.

This sudden announcement about KANE follows the revamp of BROOKE & JUBAL's show to the "BROOKE & JEFFREY IN THE MORNING" show (NET NEWS 4/10), also a PREMIERE NETWORKS property.

The syndicated KANE SHOW originating from iHEARTMEDIA Top 40 WIHT (HOT 99.5)/WASHINGTON from 5 to 10A MONDAY-FRIDAY, and heard on iHEARTMEDIA affiliates WFLZ (93.3 FLZ)/TAMPA, WZFT (Z104.3)/BALTIMORE, and WNRW (98.9 KISS-FM)/LOUISVILLE will be replaced by KANE co-hosts RILEY, ROSE, INTERN JOHN and Exec. Producer ERICK under the "YOUR MORNING SHOW" moniker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KANE SHOW CANCELLED
Posted by: PPHVJ ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:35AM

I've never heard of Kane or The Kane Show, so I guess I'm okay with the news.

Posted by: KANE=fagget ()
Date: April 12, 2020 08:50AM

I stopped listening to the radio, not bc of particular people, but the stations keep changing formats.
I just listen to podcasts on my AirPods when I’m in the car.

Radio sucks ass now

Posted by: Such a Shame ()
Date: April 12, 2020 10:02AM

Wish we could cancel the Timmy Kaine show. Fucking child molesting, America-hater!

Posted by: who knew? ()
Date: January 19, 2023 04:53PM

so i was curious about "kane" and did a google search only to find out he died! sad for his kids, it sounded like he was an involved dad but apparently a psycho husband.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.