HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's better...instagram or facebook?
Posted by: Charm City ()
Date: November 13, 2017 07:02PM

In your opinion what's better Facebook or Instagram. I'm personally having more fun on Instagram these days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's better...instagram or facebook?
Posted by: Crabby Oldman ()
Date: November 13, 2017 07:03PM

Charm City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In your opinion what's better Facebook or
> Instagram. I'm personally having more fun on
> Instagram these days.

I'm old, and hate posting pics of myself so I vote for facebook.

Posted by: JessyLie ()
Date: July 23, 2020 07:34AM

I think instagram is better than facebook even if facebook owns it. I mean, on facebook you just read some news and chat but on instagram you can do anything you want. Like, you post your personal photos or you can even work on instagram as my friend does for example. He make some short animated videos and pics for games or some sites and when he just began to earn money from it he didn't have many clients and many likes or subscribers so he used some site that really helped him and now he really has many clients and likes and followers. His profile become popular and he has more visits and positive comments under his post. So, instagram has really improved and transformed into a another level of working online.

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: September 04, 2020 04:34PM

I think that Instagram will be more interesting for teens and people under 27 (approximately). Instagram is full of various dynamic photos, as well as stories from different clubs or other vacation spots. This is very attractive to the teenager. Facebook is a more self-sufficient platform, where news from all over the world is often posted. There are a lot of different sad posts, as well as posts about problems that encourage people to think. In general, it is wrong to compare these two platforms as they are designed for completely different purposes. Regarding JessyLie's comment - I don't think buying followers is a good idea. After a certain time, most of the accounts that follow you will be banned. It is better to use various services like https://sharemyinsights.com in order to monitor which posts your audience likes the most and develop in this direction. this way, you can quickly find exactly the audience that will be happy to follow you.

Posted by: miadoble ()
Date: December 16, 2022 04:07AM

Instagram is more entertaining as for me

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: December 16, 2022 06:40AM

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.