HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jeff A Robinson (aka Robin Air, JAR, Jeffrey A Robinson)
Posted by: Ripped off ()
Date: October 14, 2010 11:45AM

Anyone who comes into contact with this man be aware he has a history of arrests and convictions throughout Virginia and is a known scam artist. He presents himself as a legitimate contractor with Cancer who is undergoing chemo. He drives a white panel van. His techniques include false billing, double billing, embezzlement and obtaining money under false pretense.

He is serving consecutive sentences in Prince William and Harrisonburg and awaiting charges in Fairfax. When he gets out, if he shows up at your door to do hvac work, maintain eye contact and back away slowly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jeff A Robinson (aka Robin Air, JAR, Jeffrey A Robinson)
Posted by: yup ()
Date: October 17, 2010 05:00PM

lives in bristow now, relatives still in the burgundy village area. he's got a bunch of probation violations and the fairfax charges have been pled out. one of many, get 3 estimates and don't always pick the cheapest one.

Posted by: foolish1 ()
Date: October 21, 2010 08:51PM

Someone finally posted something about him, thank God. He is the biggest con artist ever! He worked on my A/C over a year ago and persauded me to go out with him. Mistake! He bragged about his company and money he had. Shortly later he wormed his way in my house and everything was disappearing money, jewelry, my credit card used electronically for his bills, etc. He gave me that same line about cancer and getting chemo treatments, big fat LIAR. Had him investigated and he didn't have cancer but he was jumping Doctors getting pain pills. His customers were leaving messages about money they gave him for work and he never showed up. I was a fool for trusting him but he was VERY convincing. Don't let him do A/C or any kind of work for you. Oh, and ladies beware!
JEFF A ROBINSON IS A THEIF, LIAR, CON ARTIST, BEWARE!!! NO, RUN!!!

Posted by: ripped2 ()
Date: October 31, 2010 05:21PM

This guy really took me to the cleaners! Gave him large deposit to do work and never saw him again! He is such a con artist. He told me I needed new unit, LIAR! After he didn't show up I had another company come by and fix my unit for just $200. If you run across Jeff Robinson tell him he's going to HELL for cheating innocent people!

Posted by: ConsExWife2 ()
Date: August 16, 2011 04:07PM

Well I cant even begin to start with how he affected my life... because of his scams, and my name being on his accounts I was charged with multiple offenses that he got out of, causing me to do time myself... once they had me locked up... he never spoke to me and served me divorce papers.... This from a man I loved with all my heart and always tried to see the good in him.... His family blamed me for what was happening... but now for the past 3 years I am on the west coast, and he still is doing the same crap! Amazing.... Im glad they are finally nailing him, but it will never give me back what he stole from me... years of my life with my kids due to incarceration, and money irreplaceable items that he pawned out of our home....

Karma is a BITCH!

Date: August 16, 2011 04:08PM

I am sooooo sorry for what happened to you.... I can totally sympathize.... he has a way of sucking you in and making you feel like a queen, while the whole time he is screwing you over.

Posted by: foolish1 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 09:27PM

Well I'm sorry to hear how he screwed you over consexwife2. He told me about you and blamed you for wanting material things he couldn't afford. He said just want to make you happy but we know he is just a big fat liar and theif! Karma is a bitch and he is now serving time in Rockingham, VA as we speak. Hope he rots there. Good luck with your life and I wish you best. I feel sorry for you, me and anyone eles who comes in contact with this loser!!!!

Date: October 13, 2011 08:30PM

Well, Jeff was never good at telling anyone the truth... as I found out way too late.... Its sad because I really really loved him and tried to hide what was going on from his family... His mom thinks the son and moon rise and set on him... its just sad.... What a waste of talents, and lets be honest, very smart person.... Its a shame he had to through it all out the window.

Yea... He is in Fairfax County Detention Center right now... and looks like he has a DOC # so ... maybe he will get a taste of what I had to endure......

I thank god I have a husband who loves me, and a granddaughter to enjoy, and a grandson on the way...... And he now has lost everything... at his own doing... How many times do you think you can get your hands slapped before someone slaps ya back!

Oh well... thanks for the encouragement foolish... glad you didnt get deeply involved... seems like you figured it out fast enough.... and thanks for letting me vent...... :)

Posted by: FUJeff ()
Date: April 24, 2013 10:48PM

He's back and at it again and he was given the benefit of the doubt. This time he has new ailments. FU Jeff! You will never have a normal life again. Rot man, Rot in your miserable world. People like you only exist as examples of how not to live. You should be looking over your shoulder the rest of your days and that is why I laugh happily. Watch your back! You will only be remembered as a worthless person....What's the point of your life? If you see him or he tries contacting you his current email is jeffrobinson98@yahoo.com and current phone number 703-380-6024. He is about 6 feet tall, light skin, longish dark hair, messed up teeth and wears a brown leather jacket. He claims he went to Virginia Tech and said he was an engineer and has 20 yrs experience installing vent hoods. Pictures to be posted soon all over the net!

Posted by: help police ()
Date: May 11, 2013 09:51AM

Saw this forum and maybe you can help, CASH REWARD, help police find Mr. Robinson http://manassas.patch.com/articles/fugitive-of-the-week-manassas-contractor-sought

Posted by: SueQue ()
Date: June 06, 2013 06:46PM

Jeff has been arrested as of 06/03/2013!! I wanted to be the one to hand him over!!

Posted by: Questioner ()
Date: June 06, 2013 08:08PM

Is this the same Jeff Robinson that ran a karate dojo back in the 70's and 80's and went to jail for gropin' kids?

Date: June 06, 2013 08:35PM

No not the same 1 this one just likes to screw people over for the money!!!

Posted by: Wings ()
Date: June 21, 2013 01:20PM

He is a scam criminal but fortunately, justice can prevail. After I suspected him of fraud, I collected all his invoices and my payments. I took the papers to FFX County and filed charges against him in 2010. I learned from the detective working the case that Jeff had a long history of scams. He was caught and brought to trial in January 2011. I guess he figured my managers and I wouldn't still be together. It took no time at all to present our case and the judge found Jeff guilty and ordered him to pay restitution with interest. I kept heat on him through the FFX County police department and when his repayment date passed, they went after him again. He was easy to catch because he was in jail ... again or still, hard to tell with this head case. After three years, a lien I had placed on a property his family was trying to sell held up the deal so they had to make good on his debt with interest. Justice was served but be aware everyone, DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS MAN! In fact, if you see him, call police because in all likelihood, he has an outstanding warrant and you may get a reward. I hope karma has him on their list. Cancer calling. You claim you have me....

Posted by: fooled me once ()
Date: June 21, 2013 06:21PM

He ripped me off about 22 years ago.
100% SCUM !!!

He used to play in a band and sings.
At the time he lived in his mommies basement.

MAJOR POS!

Posted by: afsdfdsaffas ()
Date: June 21, 2013 08:28PM

There's one word that describes all of you..."SUCKERS"

Date: June 26, 2013 03:41AM

Well.... didnt take him long to get back into trouble..... released Jan 2013 from Prison, new charges in May.... sad....
I feel sorry that his family is having to deal with his issues, because they are a good family and its not fair that they are paying for his screw ups.

I know my family has suffered enough... as have I.

Date: June 26, 2013 03:42AM

How do you put a lien on a property he didnt own? just curious.

Posted by: sara yang ()
Date: June 26, 2013 03:44AM

Brett Davenport from Fredericksburg, Virginia he attended Liberty High School in Bealeton, Virginia Class of 2008

he is Kollizion now

his music video ''Long Hair Dont Care'' is at 532,307 video views, 859 likes, and 121 comments, after Liberty High he joined the Marines, now he is a successful Rapper he has a mansion in Oceanside, California

thank me later Fairfax Underground

he is the official music video to ''Brett Davenport aka Kollizion - Long Hair Dont Care'' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPUk3kzodjU

thank me later
Attachments:
DMV.png

Date: July 01, 2013 12:17AM

They was able to do that to his mother's home she passed away a little over a year ago and her home went to her kids. His dumb ass was in prison when she passed away.

Date: July 12, 2013 05:44PM

SUEQUE... do you mind emailing me... you seem to know alot of whats going,....

Date: July 12, 2013 10:23PM

What is your e-mail

Posted by: SueQue Hunter ()
Date: July 13, 2013 12:51AM

Hey SueQue...by any chance did you grow up in Danbury Forest? I used to know a chick named Sue who went by SueQue that lived around that way...

Date: July 13, 2013 01:20AM

No I sure didn't grew up, where is that never heard of it?

Posted by: SueQue Hunter ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:53AM

SueQue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No I sure didn't grew up, where is that never
> heard of it?

It's over in Springfield off of Braddock Road.

Date: July 13, 2013 12:24PM

Oh I am not to far from there around Manassas !!

Posted by: BadWolf ()
Date: March 10, 2014 12:27PM

We won our case, Jeff is in Prince William jail right now. He should be in until early 2015. Go file your judgments while you can find him.

Posted by: Big Dick Willie ()
Date: March 10, 2014 09:32PM

Did anyone mention this turd is related to a Fairfax County Deputy named Bible?

Posted by: CameraShy ()
Date: March 12, 2014 12:32AM

Not sure why who he is related to is a factor in all of this.. but yes that would be his brother in law....
2015 is not long enough time.... but he still has probation violations to hurdle!!! so maybe he will get more!!! I hope!

Posted by: omg22 ()
Date: June 10, 2014 12:26PM

He got 1 1/2 years on 5/2014 for probation violations in Rockingham County! He still has more probation violations coming up at the end of June 2014 in Prince William County. We should not see him for a while and that will be a great favor to all citizens.

Posted by: notafan ()
Date: November 07, 2014 11:26PM

He will be getting out at the end of 2015...

Posted by: lookOutWorld ()
Date: June 17, 2016 12:46PM

OFFENDER
ID NUMBER OFFENDER NAME SEX RACE VADOC
RELEASE DATE LOCATION
1380584 Jeffrey Arthur Robinson Male White 09/19/2016 Rappahannock Regional Jail

Release date 09/19/2016.... See how long he lasts this time

Posted by: JAR ()
Date: June 17, 2016 03:47PM

You can him Jay or you can Robin Air or you can call him JAR or you can him Jeffrey Arthur Robinson, but you doesn't have to call him Jeff A Robinson.

Posted by: Snoop ()
Date: August 21, 2016 09:59PM

where can i find info on the arrests and/or judicial findings?

Posted by: Steve-0 ()
Date: August 25, 2016 03:41PM

Ok this guy is in RRJ in Stafford Va, befriended my uncle and had told him all kinds of stories about owning a business,being in a bad, rich, it's all his ex wife's fault ..blah blah blah. Had arranged to live with my grandmother, but just the other day, another family member went digging and found out who he really is..don't know where he is gonna stay now..but it ain't with my gma.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: August 25, 2016 04:41PM

Wow, a useful thread on FFXU! And nobody's even used the N-word yet?

Posted by: Idleyes ()
Date: December 23, 2016 11:25PM

It's G from Gville. Guitar/choir

Posted by: embarrassment to white people ()
Date: December 24, 2016 08:21AM

Rockstar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, a useful thread on FFXU! And nobody's even
> used the N-word yet?

Posted by: Betty Westerlund ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:11PM

well, he is back at it again in 2018!!! I have his new cell number and email address is anyone wants it... Spotsylvania County here... Jeff is continuing to commit construction fraud, this time it is for "electrical" services. He says he was a guitar player in the Dave Matthews Band and with Leann Rhymes, and it currently in a band at his church.. I know where he goes to church. My direct cell number is 540-845-7247, call me if you have any comments or have more information about recent scams.

Posted by: Stunned ()
Date: June 16, 2018 05:28AM

Well....file your reports now while they have him
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-06-16-03-16-52.png

Posted by: Kris Pear ()
Date: November 05, 2022 12:24AM

If you’d like to learn more about our services, feel free to contact us for a free estimate. Composite Tile Roof

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.