HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Band member's Sex Crime
Posted by: Victim XX ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:38AM

Ben Marcheski, who plays in the band Odeon at local places like Clarendon Grill, has a charge for filming people in dressing rooms (had a video camera straped to his shoe) without their consent. As a victim of this crime, I think it is repulsive that he has any type of public exposure as he never recieved any justifiable sentence for the crime he commited.
Attachments:
charge.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Band member's Sex Crime
Posted by: WUYGM ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:39AM

Megan?

Posted by: Real Facts ()
Date: October 01, 2014 10:27AM

Really? Somebody took a picture in a public place and you want them locked them locked away.

This is 2014 cameras are every where. Hell celebrities are "leaking nude" photos everyday just to get attention and remain popular.

From it sounds like probably nobody will want to see the picture anyways.

Posted by: Smallie Bigs ()
Date: October 01, 2014 11:48AM

I think its funny that OP said exposure! :-)

Posted by: matchmaker ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:27PM

Someone introduce him to Laurence Einuis, they'll make beautiful music together.

Posted by: Bret Michael's Head ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:53PM

There should not ever be a camera in dressing rooms. Especially in a retail environment. Backstage at a concert, it may be acceptable, but largely frowned upon without consent.

Posted by: Underground Whistle Blowe ()
Date: October 31, 2014 01:55PM

Hmmm... I like that band and was shocked so I looked it up myself. Looks like we should call out "Victim XX" because according to the FFX Court site, the victim and witness for the Commonwealth was actually Tami Marcheski. Look at the bottom of the pic straight from the Court site. I googled her and it's his wife!?! (And I guess an angry wife at that since it didn't anything about dressing rooms) Jeez! Poor guy. she'd be my ex-wife if I were him! Looks like victim xx decided to hide that info in the picture she posted. :0 lol, sorry victim xx, but I'm still gonna keep seeing the band!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Prozactly ()
Date: October 31, 2014 02:06PM

Plazio's off of SRO duty at West Springfield, huh? Good for him, good cops like that should be out on the streets.

Posted by: Spring Spring ()
Date: October 31, 2014 03:15PM

Hold up. This looks like old news from 2013 when I was at WSHS. Proz is right about officer P being a good SRO at WSHS but he was still an SRO in 2013. Funny that Tami Marcheski was a counselor or a teacher at WSHS then too, which is way too coincidental. Whistle Blower is on to it and I remembered she was in a band too. I checked the sex offender list and the dude ain't on it so no sex crime here. Hey Victim Xx...why wait two years to try and ruin him? Did his band not play your favorite song? BS

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 31, 2014 04:42PM

Where can you get one of those camera phones? I bought xray glasses that were advertised on the back of comics, but it didn't really deliver the goods.

Posted by: Plazio's FOR PRESIDENTN ()
Date: October 31, 2014 04:46PM

HE WORKS AT MY SCHOOL

Posted by: DoppleG ()
Date: October 31, 2014 04:59PM

Band Member Sex Crimes sounds like it should be the name of a band. I Agree with Spring and WB. This is old news and victim xx is def a fake. Lol at Spring. Play Freebird!!

Posted by: GOOD PRESS ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:12PM

OP finds it repulsive he is in a band and has public exposure while making a public post that literally gives him public exposure. Good for WB for calling this out. Is the band any good

Posted by: Underground Whistle Blowe ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:27PM

Thanks GOOD PRESS. Sometimes you gotta call out the haters and yes, the band is awesome.

Posted by: Spring Spring ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:48PM

DoppleG. Fake or not, original poster Victim X sure went through a lot of trouble to add big red arrows on the picture post which means its photoshopped. The real victim is prob the guy with the red arrow pointing at him in that pic who is getting bashed on the blogs. I miss WSHS simply for the drama

Posted by: 4Realz ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:57PM

OH SNAP!! WHITSLE BLOWE PROVING WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER GET MARRIED. WAS THE WITNESS REALLY THE WIFE? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ENOUGH TO LOOK GOOGLE IT BUT LET THAT BE A LESSON FELLAS…EVEN THOUGH SHE SAYS I DO… IT DOESN'T MEAN I DO CONSENT. WIVES SUCK

Posted by: FFX Law ()
Date: October 31, 2014 06:59PM

Victim. It is unfortunate and horrific you were a victim of that crime, but I'm not sure that you should accuse someone in such detail based on the information you've provided in your post. Although you may feel victimized, you should be cautious with your accusation. As a lawyer,I see a plea Nolo Contendre, which means "No Contest", of which the defendant received a Guilty Conviction for NONCONSENT. In essence, if you were the victim in this particular case, you would have had the opportunity to provide justice. Otherwise, this is slander and your accusations should be seen defamatory. Consider this before publicly accusing someone of a sex crime.

Posted by: Troll Tim ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:07PM

Big deal, he wacked it several times to your shaven pussy. What difference does it make?

Posted by: Ben Marcheski ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:36PM

Attachments:
She is a Troll giphy.gif

Posted by: Claire_McMarch ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:32PM

He is the most loving, supportive person... Just needs a fresh start... EVERYONE has their fetishes, and YES some people get caught... Don't hate because he went after what he loves, maybe it is "outside of the box".... But YO! He don't like TACO BELL... WE SHOULD think "INSIDE THE BUN"

Posted by: RV_CraigL ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:38PM

Thanks for this... F"N A&@HOLE.. HOPE YOUR WIFE SEES THIS!
Attachments:
warts.jpg

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 14, 2015 11:50PM

I don't understand why someone would resurrect a year old thread about a four year old misdemeanor.

Maybe Ben should sue the site and its users for harassment.

Posted by: ?!?!?!? ()
Date: October 15, 2015 12:26AM

EWWW, and I don't even quite know what I'm looking at there.

Posted by: Dean Takaoka ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:12PM

I'm already suing. We should have a class action.

Posted by: Vicky Manoogian ()
Date: October 19, 2015 11:56AM

I'm going to the city council about this!

Posted by: please crop ()
Date: November 07, 2015 10:43PM

Please post a larger version of this image so I can see all the details.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.