HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: more against auto - home auto repair MADE ILLEGAL, mostly
Posted by: associated pressings 9983 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 05:16AM

file.php?40,file=475796,filename=Screens

So after being stalked by the county I decided I might do what I KNEW a guy from UK had done: repair cars at the family home for money.

I was immediately rebuffed by "the big guy" saying too many cars - there are laws.

I checked the law - sure enough Fx Co Gov has laws on how many cars can be parked based on home occupancy (not based on driveway length or road-side access).

THAT WAS A BUSINESS THEY DESTROYED INTENTLY: and the reason why was to protect rich sacks of shit in fairfax county.

they also made laws that "town home owners are not allowed to repair their own (or anyone else's) car"

well, with high rent and inflation who would be working on their own car?

obviously the cost profile fits apartment dwellers and town-home sharers / renters would NEED TO WORK ON THEIR OWN CAR

IT'S NO DIFFERENT than the King of England making edicts

except they are real - you really will have armed militia goons run by Hogan Hoyer indirectly (through bullova), nazzi, at your door if you "dis obey nazzi rules"

> THAT WAS A BUSINESS THEY DESTROYED INTENTLY: and
> the reason why was to protect rich sacks of shit
> in fairfax county.

i had the investment to do it - i was even thinking of buying a lift

i had money to buy cars to re-sell them, that is

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: more against auto - home auto repair MADE ILLEGAL, mostly
Posted by: 454j645 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 05:16AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3r5hh53 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 05:19AM

another LEGAL issue is "oil leaking"

1980's nobody cared unless they had a concrete driveway (park on road) or the cost of oil was a factor (as opposed to cost of home repair - as to cost of dealer repair forget that never happen)

they made laws against it but the auto MANUFACTURERS (china, mexico - not usa) made it impossible for cars NOT to leak and also ever more difficult to repair a car that DOES leak

SO WE NOW HAVE automakers making cars that WILL SURELY LEAK but not during warrantee, which LEGALLY MUST BE REPAIRED

BUT ALSO LAWS PROHIBITING HOME REPAIR

AND MFG DEVIL DESIGNS PREVENTING REPAIR

IT'S THE DEVIL'S KITCHEN, ALWAYS, WHEN DEMOCRATS CONTROL IT ALL

Posted by: 3h34 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 05:25AM

1980's vehicles leaks were expected. the MFG process was less good. the seals were easier to get to for replacement and cheaper

(at one time - just waxed rope - as an example - insanely different than today's. today it's a seal that fits one car one model only - guaranteed to fail anyhow - but not during warrantee. but getting to it: have to take off muffler system transmission steering components - a total disaster getting to it)

WHY? because its' not a 2-part seal and the thing strategically cannot open or be moved even a milimeter unless a thousand dollars of work is done removing things. and that's what i mean by "designed to be more expensive". it's designed to be awful to repair. AND IT ISN'T THE ONLY THING which is: increasingly more things are designed to be awful to repair

Posted by: 5jh45 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 06:19AM

Posted by: u6jkl,i7 ()
Date: April 22, 2022 09:20AM

Posted by: 4j4 ()
Date: April 22, 2022 09:39PM

parked over the grass? you could cause a fire. you'll have to be evicted, son.

Posted by: 4tghy453 ()
Date: September 08, 2022 02:37AM

Posted by: 34thy534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:42AM

Did you say "shady tree mechanic"

well he'd have a gun pulled on him if he didn't stop

I THINK YOUR LYING NO SUCH THING EXISTS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.