HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 10-12-22
Date: October 12, 2022 01:27PM

Peace

since my last installment, we have gotten blue skies galore...saturday we had pristine blue skies and a natural "mostly cloudy" cover...sunday, monday and tuesday was chemtrail free with the exception of yesterday evening where they hit up the 495/95 corridor...but round midnight last night, ceen the trails in the sky so eye figured they would be spraying today, plus the rain is allegedly coming and the good brother Mike Morales says they spray before rainstorms...that sure ceems to be the case from my empirical data...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/albums/72177720302836274/with/52423258200/

here is a video of a chemtrail spraying aircraft going west, om well inside the beltway in Annandale, and eye go to the ADS flight tracker....nothing...the only aircraft around is at seven corners...they don't show up on flight tracker....

https://rumble.com/v1no7sy-on-the-chemtrail-line-10-12-22.html
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.10.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.11.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.12.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.12.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.12.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.13.08 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 10-12-22
Posted by: Alex Jones ()
Date: October 12, 2022 01:52PM

Hey General,

Great content once again.

Another beautiful day in Austin, another day of trial because of the consequences of my actions. Wish this would end so I can get back selling my dietary supplements to the great American Patriots. The bitch wife is consistently nagging me with child support money. Nevertheless, my business keeps chugging along. Take care.

Date: October 12, 2022 02:48PM

Thanks Alex

Aw man, it ain't nothin...just trying to gently wake everyone who is asleep, up from their slumber...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 2.54.16 PM.png

Posted by: Pay up, Alex ()
Date: October 12, 2022 05:39PM

$965 million

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: October 15, 2022 01:19PM

Good stuff there General, I unblocked the images for a little bit to take a look at the pictures.

Here in Froll they are having the fall festival today and I am staying home to keep away from all the damn city people who don't know how to drive. People down the hill from me are renting out parking spots for 25 dollars each.
I am a settin on my deck just wathcin the skies and takin it easy. Around 5 o clock I will be startin in on ice cold beers and the devils lettuce.

Peace General an thanks fer all you do.

Date: October 16, 2022 12:02PM

Front Royal Phil on the check in!

Peace!

"all the damn city people who don't know how to drive"

that is an absolute fact right there...they are threats to public safety and where eye live, Annandale, is the worst of the worst...when eye witness their terrible driving eye start pondering joining the police force, just so eye could pull them over...

"25 dollars each."

LOL

"I am a settin on my deck just wathcin the skies and takin it easy. Around 5 o clock I will be startin in on ice cold beers and the devils lettuce."

sounds heavenly

"Peace General an thanks fer all you do."

as always, my pleasure bruh

"magically I appear, spark an eL and drink a beer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8R69KOb8U

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2022 12:07PM by the real General Mahdi.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.