HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Failed Republican State of Virginia - Disgraced Governor Youngkin Triggered By Trannies Causes Statewide School Walkouts
Posted by: RepubliTarded ()
Date: September 27, 2022 06:19PM

Great education agenda - inspire school walkouts across the state. Dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Failed Republican State of Virginia - Disgraced Governor Youngkin Triggered By Trannies Causes Statewide School Walkouts
Posted by: lefty loosey ()
Date: September 27, 2022 06:41PM

We love that his mere existence triggers libtards.

Re: Failed Republican State of Virginia - Disgraced Governor Youngkin Triggered By Trannies Causes Statewide School Walkouts
Posted by: Rape me ()
Date: September 27, 2022 11:08PM

I guess these woke kids have already forgot about the teenage girl getting raped by the tranny in a bathroom in Loudon county?

Date: September 28, 2022 08:45AM

"We love that his mere existence triggers libtards."

lol....yup...they are so pathetic

"I guess these woke kids have already forgot about the teenage girl getting raped by the tranny in a bathroom in Loudon county?"

well, that is one the reasons they hate Youngkin.....he won't let them groom children.....

Posted by: efwfewffwfewwfe ()
Date: September 28, 2022 05:23PM

Youngkin is doing a fine job at pissing off foggot butt rapey liberal groomers. I like Youngkin! Fuck you liberal foggot.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.