HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
87,000 will be coming for you
Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:03PM

87,000 new IRS agents, making the IRS larger than the Italian or English Army, won't be needed to audit the wealthy people who have tons of legal resources to fight. These agents will be coming for you. You are easy pickings. You don't have the clout to fight their system. You will have to spend time and money to provide documents to prove you are legit. Small businesses will be targeted as well due to the new minimum corporate tax that was passed. Yes, you small business owners or self-employed people will be targets.

Joe Biden and money-hungry liberals with an agenda fuck all of you once again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 87,000 will be coming for you
Posted by: Howard. ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:07PM

What’s he saying, Robin?

Posted by: Business Owner since 1989 ()
Date: August 17, 2022 10:26PM

Good. I have nothing to hide on either my personal or business returns, and I keep good receipts. I went through two IRS audits before the audit function was gutted. I came out of both with no adjustments.

This leaves me wondering what it is you "small business owners" are doing on your returns that has you worried. Being a small business owner doesn't excuse sloppy accounting practices or give you a license to cheat on your return.

Posted by: I Guess Democrats Must Think ()
Date: August 17, 2022 10:47PM

That they are only going to audit Republicans. When Democrat voters get raked over the coals they will vow never vote for the SOB Democrats ever again who did it to them

LOL You Dems just lost about 25 million votes by 24 when Trumps running again

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.