HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dancing in NOVA
Posted by: New to NOVA ()
Date: September 19, 2014 10:52AM

Already asked about bands, but is there places to go and dance around Fairfax? Not wanting to drive to DC. I saw a sign at Bungalows in Chantilly that said "no dancing". Is this everywhere? Not interested in dark clubs, but more the diverse crowds.

Anyone know anything about Skiddos? V5? Fast Eddies/Revolution? Anywhere worth going?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dancing in NOVA
Posted by: way back machine ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:02AM

I've heard there are some nice Zumba places run by a lady named Tanya. Do a search on this site, I think you should be able to find out about them.

Posted by: Dapnald ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:13AM

Dancing is illegal in Chantilly, and most townships west and south of DC. Welcome to Faifax.

Posted by: New to NOVA ()
Date: September 19, 2014 03:55PM

Some guys at work were telling me that V5 gets packed but a bit dark, Skiddos stays busy and is a lot of young college ass if you can get through the frat boys, and Fast Eddies/Revolution is always busy with cougars, but a lot of douche bags. Has anyone been to these places? Is there anywhere to go without heading to Arlington or Alexandria? I just don't need popo and a long drive.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.