HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So according to the other thread (I am too lazy to search for it at the moment) there are already ISIS members here in Fairfax County living in one of the numberous illegal boarding houses in the county?
Posted by: Already here? ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:14PM

Makes sense.
Didn't two of the 911 hijackers receive help from local illegals as well?

Do the illegals even care?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So according to the other thread (I am too lazy to search for it at the moment) there are already ISIS members here in Fairfax County living in one of the numberous illegal boarding houses in the county?
Posted by: PeUtY ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:19PM

Already here? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Makes sense.
> Didn't two of the 911 hijackers receive help from
> local illegals as well?
>
> Do the illegals even care?

It appears they were funded by the NRA. It increased gun sales dramatically

Re: So according to the other thread (I am too lazy to search for it at the moment) there are already ISIS members here in Fairfax County living in one of the numberous illegal boarding houses in the county?
Posted by: Huh?? ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:46PM

PeUtY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Already here? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Makes sense.
> > Didn't two of the 911 hijackers receive help
> from
> > local illegals as well?
> >
> > Do the illegals even care?
>
>
> It appears they were funded by the NRA. It
> increased gun sales dramatically

Huh??

Posted by: vYEcX ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:45PM

their's a neighborhood of illegals right next door to the courthouse

it's not as if fx co gov didn't know: they planned it and got paid to

Posted by: NncxY ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:46PM

i found that out by parking - i ended up walking through it. might have been mugged

Posted by: CxjMF ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:48PM

p.s. above: no no not the old apts that were a gov project housing now private owned (hey how'd they sell it isn't that illegal?)

a new neighborhood of townhouses with a new park

Posted by: tea&crumpet ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:12PM

Best place to find them is in the local mosques. They have to show up there regularly.

Posted by: Peanut ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:21AM

No, you are mistaken. They are just Barbara Cumbucket supporters.

Posted by: Yes 9/11 terrorists did get help ()
Date: September 19, 2014 03:58PM

Yes to answer your question, the 9/11 terrorists who boarded the plane at Dulles did use an illegal service to help get driver's license. The two illegals who ran this service were quietly deported. It was not like fucking Bush wanted to advertise this either. That dumb fuck liked illegal immigration as much as Obama does. But you can look it up. It happened. Coyotes, drug cartels, immigration agents only care about the color of the money you give them. ISIS won't have any trouble getting help from illegal Central Americans... Oh I forgot to add.. the two fucks who helped the Mudslims here were Central Americans..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.