HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone here good at math, I has a math question ...
Posted by: Mr. Nonethanesse ()
Date: April 03, 2022 05:09AM

Say yes and your skill level and I'll ask the question. If no one is good at math I won't bother asking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone here good at math, I has a math question ...
Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: April 03, 2022 06:53AM

Lemme axe you a queqtion. Why don’t you take english lessons?

Posted by: LaFondu ()
Date: April 03, 2022 07:02AM

Gots a kechun for ya, what am 3 + 5?

Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: April 03, 2022 09:23AM

I am good at math. Me, Thilly Thavage and Lindsay Graham make a awesome threesome.

Posted by: 34g4gh34 ()
Date: April 03, 2022 09:23AM

LaFondu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gots a kechun for ya, what am 3 + 5?

i've schooled with 4th graders who had better responses lined up for trolling

Posted by: Obvious Alfred ()
Date: April 03, 2022 10:50AM

34g4gh34 Wrote:
> LaFondu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gots a kechun for ya, what am 3 + 5?
>
> i've schooled with 4th graders who had better
> responses lined up for trolling

This is ffu, don’t expect to much.

Posted by: The Professor ()
Date: April 03, 2022 11:07AM

How much skrimps kin ah gits fo' 'bout fiddy cint?

Posted by: Rufus Dwayne LeRoy Skillet ()
Date: April 03, 2022 12:10PM

How much dat 300 be costin me at Eastern Motors?

Date: April 04, 2022 03:11AM

Ok. If you answer this question i'll follow with a new Question, an error in most books I found probably due to "cut&paste" publishing.

If @u/x + @u/y = 0, what is u[x,y] ?

Posted by: Goesintas ()
Date: April 04, 2022 04:15AM

Excel

Posted by: rbh554 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 05:21AM

Goesintas Wrote:
> Excel

highly broken, and when you upgrade your old spreadsheet will die due to microsoft hacking incompatibility. rule #1 at microsoft china ubuntu google: only their internal documents survive "upgrades" - your documents are fucked

they have newly been hacking the math apps, CAD software, also (i could kill them for doing it) - since they piss on and burn Christian crosses, they respect nothing. nothing is sacred they would burn anything for power including the worlds history (which they wish to delete and replace with false documents saying bill gates invented life and china manufactures it. they'd give zelensky nuclear weapons to avoid PAYING TAXES - and have asked for that in various periodicals and CNBC MSNBC CNN

DROP DEAD DEMOCRAT

Posted by: 3r5h5434 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 05:25AM

software wars, google ubuntu microsoft UE CHINA attacking software - is just one of many firm and provable examples of ...

their walking on other people's eggs and laughing WHILE PROTECTING THEIR OWN with weapons

illegal immigration is another example

Posted by: 35h533 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 06:00AM

they (attempted) to prevent anyone from "compiling linux" and write free science software USING USA'S COLLEGE MONEY, to shut down paid software - MICROSOFT GOOGLE helped them do it - the fucking traitors (micrsofot et al have ALWAYS helped china kill USA software and hardware - check their history closer)

once they get power they invariably "ask for thousands of dollars a year" and "non-ownership" and cause complete failures of past versions using (sophisticated) anti-engineering reverse-engineering / hacker techniques

THEIR GOAL FROM THE BEGINNING WAS TO STEAL USA'S WARES, PUT IN TRAPS, USE USA'S MONEY, KILL OFF USA'S PERSONS AND BUSINESSES, AND DOMINATE WHEN EVERYTHING WAS ON FIRE

THEY ARE CLOSE TO ACHIEVING THE GOAL: Nuking Russia has become part of their objective since ukraine has become ... a place where they decided to milk for data center. and for that reason only: they'd be willing to destroy anyone or anything in their way.

EXCEL CAN ROT IN HELL

Posted by: x equals 7 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 07:45AM

Asking if someone is good at math is like asking them if they are a good musician or they are good at sports. There are different "types" of math. Someone could be good at one but not another. I've known a couple of guys with advanced math degrees who could not balance a checkbook.

If a train leaves station A....

Posted by: Freddie the fag ()
Date: April 04, 2022 09:06AM

I would like to add 6 inches up uranus

Posted by: Numeric ()
Date: April 04, 2022 09:46AM

^^ Must be that "new" math that old folks complain about.

Posted by: 35ujuh6446 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 10:40AM

x equals 7 Wrote:
> I've known a couple of guys with advanced math
> degrees who could not balance a checkbook.

G2 is a fucking satanic worshiper who fx co gov pays.

He doesn't know any mathematicians.

He enters lies daily on FFU while actually calling police on people who respond to his rantings. That while democrats lie daily on CNN doing similarly.

he's a satanist and also a danger to the USA and anyone reading his trash. and he isn't non-violent. he's tried to get kids reading FFU to kill themselves, misinformed people - trying to trick them into death - he's a true satan.

Posted by: 3gh3h3535 ()
Date: April 04, 2022 10:42AM

35ujuh6446 Wrote:
> x equals 7 Wrote:
> -----
> > I've known a couple of guys with advanced math
> > degrees who could not balance a checkbook.

it's funny he talks about money as if he's ever earned any

his "job" is attacking white people - trying to kill people not his race

Posted by: Mr Math ()
Date: April 04, 2022 02:04PM

Someone who is very good at math is our local scholar Meade Skelton. He continually comes up with questions that stump the teacher.

Posted by: Mr. math ()
Date: April 05, 2022 06:23AM

Mr Math Wrote:
> Someone who is very good at math is our local
> scholar Meade Skelton. He continually comes up
> with questions that stump the teacher.

I didn't say I'm tops at math. Sometimes you find things by being stupid enough no to understand it then find you didn't understand it due to a probably error.

Ok. If Meade answers this question i'll follow with a new Question, an error in most books I found probably due to "cut&paste" publishing.

If @u/@x + 2 @u/@y = 0, what is u[x,y] ?

Posted by: 5050man ()
Date: April 05, 2022 08:14PM

Ir kind of looks like a simple linear algebra question.

What is that "@" supposed to be? Is it the PDE notation?

Need more clues.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2022 08:42PM by 5050man.

Posted by: 3ghh53 ()
Date: April 06, 2022 10:42AM

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

as far as math gets on FFU, apparently

Date: April 06, 2022 10:58AM

5050man Wrote:
> Need more clues.

The question is much further beyond that so there'd be no point in writing it down if you can only guess at the original one.

PDE: @u/@t = @u^2/@x^2 , 0<x<L 0<t<Infinity
IC: @u[0,t]/@x = @u[L,t]/@x = 0
BC: u[x,0] = f[x] , 0<x<L

While solving it comes to be that Tan[L*Subscript[\[Mu], n]] == -(Subscript[\[Mu], n]/\[Kappa]) are so called eigenvalues of the ODE BVP now at hand. For n = 0, 1, 2, ...

The question is: are these equal or approximately equal? "most books" (so i says) say they are exactly equal. But I don't think they are.

Integrate[Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], n]*x*L]*Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], m]*x*L], {x, 0, L}] = Integrate[Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], n]*x*L]^2, {x, 0, L}]

or

Integrate[Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], n]*x*L]*Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], m]*x*L], {x, 0, L}] ~ Integrate[Sin[Subscript[\[Mu], n]*x*L]^2, {x, 0, L}]

Posted by: 34g4h53 ()
Date: April 06, 2022 10:59AM

E4_DVktXIAYpvWa.jpg

(that isn't the answer it's just a joke as it appears)

Date: April 06, 2022 11:03AM

(It has to do with orthogonality and what books list as "known orthogonal"; Subscript[\[Mu], n] is not n=0,1,2,... so the question is not forwardly simple to answer, or why they'd "all" not mention an important step is missing.)

Date: April 06, 2022 11:06AM

Obviously I'm not going to show all steps before and after since it's allot of typing and no one appears to able to read them. And it's a common problem that's in almost all books so there should be no need to type it all in.

Date: April 06, 2022 11:53AM

OOPS. I copied the problem from the wrong page (the book borrows from previous kinda anoying at times not to have whole problems written out). The problem above was a simpler problem that doesn't involve the "Tan" part.

PDE: @u/@t = c^2 @u^2/@x^2 , 0<x<L 0<t<Infinity

IC: u[x,0] = f[x] , 0<x<L

BC: u[0,t] = 0 , @u[L,t]/@x = -\[Kappa] u[L,t]

in the other book (about same written different way):

PDE: @u/@t = c^2 @u^2/@x^2 , 0<x<1 0<t<Infinity

IC: u[x,0] = x , 0<x<1

BC: u[0,t] = 0 , @u[1,t] + h u[1,t] = 0 0<x<1

I've now done way more typing than I intended to do.

Posted by: 42gt443 ()
Date: April 06, 2022 11:55AM

512x512bb.jpg

Date: April 06, 2022 12:04PM

The tan part and the question is the same.

Posted by: 6ctvx ()
Date: April 06, 2022 05:24PM

Excel

Posted by: Einstein’s cousin ()
Date: April 06, 2022 06:35PM

2+2= fuck you

Posted by: hjny5 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 06:45AM

Einstein’s cousin Wrote:
> 2+2= fuck you

You don't understand math or balancing checkbooks as you brag. Your probably a genocidal homicidal democrat maniac.

GERMANY ... had lots of mathemeticians and math classes when germany was poor. Why?

GERMANY has something surprising: a cache of many Operating Systems written completely in assy language - but no real machines to run them on. Why?

Were you to give the same people jobs instead of strangle them - them might "be something"

While others - who breed on other people's money and attack: should really be deleted from society - my opinion

Date: April 07, 2022 06:46AM

without the stress of success or failure - mankind isn't worth a damn - and should be bombed

Date: April 07, 2022 07:02AM

Europe had ALLOT of "authors" just before WWI and WWII, floating around europe prostelatating. Science, Lenin, other. Too many.

The rich had organized the economy 100% industrial wars "who's machine would win", then to military industrial wars "who's weapons would win" (which really began in the 1800's)

other than natural disasters, which provoked deep poverty, Europe already had been heading deep into "un-sustainable behavior". Poor people were schooling and never had tools and money to work, no factory to go to, no farm they "were allowed on to" to farm.

to say that "in times of wealth, study of mathematics is higher" is wrong. it's the opposite. it is men in a struggle to "do something" when there is nothing to do.

when economies are good you'll find the very same men in the field (perhaps using math but not specializing in it), a country with rising export of goods and rising standards of living

============================================

NONE OF THAT HAPPENS WHEN GREEDY DEMOCRAT DO A 'COUP DE TAT'

it's why the only way south america gets industry and oil investment is when another country brings it to them

the reason is because corruption never leads to high productivity and JOBS

Posted by: 34hg3 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:04AM

Now, as far as sons of government workers, sons of microsoft corporation, who play games fuck women and hate math ... who raise families never having struggled to prepare for the same

you can guess what I think of them: just kill democrats

Posted by: Einstein’s cousin ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:10AM

Thanks for the long boring rambling discussion of 20th century European activities, but nobody cares. I was just being a lame troll saying 2+2=fuck you.

Posted by: 5h54 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:20AM

So if you study WWII you'll see: boys were raised like this "if your poor, you either fight a war and win or you will be killed by your own town unless your very lucky". they were told from birth they'd either kill and dominate or die later if they failed. Rich germans would use army kill whole towns of germans who "began to complain about low pay"

The rich: were insanely battle each others machines. and in a "high tech" frienzy while farm more practical farms and such went up in flames. no cost was too high.

So you'd think they were all too poor and busy: but then you see something - there were MANY people who just floated around "authoring" during WWI WWII - huge numbers - you wonder wtf they thought they were doing when there were crisis ongoing. and the answer to that is the Rich had all the resources locked down in their MACHINE WARS. they only had pencil and paper and their feet - and possibly worked farming at certain times of year maybe NOT. (there were floods of migrants being kicked OUT of farming areas - oddly)

migration was an issue also though exactly how isn't as easy to study - but Hitler complained allot of it

To sum that up. Math isn't exactly what you think. It may be a pass-time for the rich who refuse to be idle minded. But it is also a pass-time for the poor who have only "pen and paper" and NO JOB and refuse to join the democrat party and be a theif.

Posted by: 34hh4545 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:21AM

it's more rare to have rich who refuse to be idle minded - but it happens

they usually educate but to say "most rich educate well" is probably a huge lie

Posted by: t64jt46j645 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:23AM

GettyImages-1238581045-640x480.png

Democrats: living in a state of denial

Posted by: 34grhg3 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:46AM

when you have nazzi and ukrainians and hispanic lords in fairfax ripping and stealing it IS LIKE GERMANY WWII

Since Bill Clinton it became this:

you are told "if you are anywhere but your own home without money you will be arrested for loitering", there is no money except for gov worker families, there are no jobs except by corruption

you are given pen & paper and un-allowed to move about: let's add furthermore you are disabled and would LIKEY BE ARRESTED FOR LOITERING by a "traffic ticket town". the only result could be, "an author or a musician"

and it's what some maniacal people design (there's allot of documentation England's Kings and other euro countries intently kept the poor very poor)

So fast forward, they are giving all the tax on MY FAMILY'S HOME accrued over years to illegal aliens so they can have opportunity I was not allowed: including to fuck and have children. Total corruption. And I have not a single child. After threats to "be successful or stay home", and Clinton regime refusing to hire "republicans"

IT WAS VERY MUCH LIVING IN NAZZI TIMES. I was starved lost weight fed only food I was allergic to for years.

AND THEN THERE'S THE OTHER PROBLEM: they are freely handing out opportunity only to democrat aparatus to keep them in power: but all indicators are that THEY ARE RUNNING A DEBTING INFLATIONARY ECONOMY - that it is all going downhill to war they are not "using illegal aliens" because they can't hire me - they are using them TO SPITE ME - TO PREVENT ME FROM LIVING

There are significant debts and problems concerning Fairfax County and "their Maryland politicians being on Fairfax's board", foreigners being in positions of power all around the area.

Posted by: 3h45h534 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:51AM

A bright viewpoint would be: schools now have made Civil Studies a curriculum. The art of the chinese Golden Ratio.

However that's communism to some extent.

The schools are deep debters and employing illegal aliens who attack the country from within (ie, chinese instructor teaching USA kids to use chinese electronics that have NO POTENTIAL FOR EARNING in USA). roughly a Quadrillion spent since Bill Clinton: and only businesses fleeing usa, and stealing from usa, to show for it.

So - you can be bright and say the organization of materials and manpower should be increasing.

I WILL SAY: THE ILLEGAL ALIENS, CORRUPTION, SPENDING HAVE MADE the new civil studies irrelevant mostly. small gains in sewage treatment preparation perhaps - but overall WAR CONDITIONS still

Posted by: j6mk5 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:55AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3r5hnjjn54 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 07:56AM

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Democrat in office: drives a beamer has 5 kids 3 wives

Posted by: 3gh3 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 08:06AM

Posted by: 3hh535 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 08:10AM

P.S.

I was kicked off the math channel permanently: lifetime ban

was I blogging? hell no i only do that on FFU mostly.

I mentioned in a thread (which i knew was employees of the CAD software) that their thread was political in the Linux wars - but I did not say more. Only fingered that there were alternate opinioins to find.

DESPAITE BEING AN AMERICAN COMPANY - THEY'D HIRED CHINESE AND EUROPEANS AND CANADIANS (the Canadian banned me) - WHO STALKED ME BANNED ME FOR LIFE FOR NOT BEING AN EU MINDED ANDROID ARM'ED PROCESSOR "HOSTILE USA TAKE-OVER" ADVOCATE.

my position was simple enough: i'm a loyal american i'd not sign that sheet EVER

Posted by: 4ghh34 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 08:17AM

(previously, in some LINUX OS channels I did some political speaking which i did NOT do on the math channel (they were - the employees did it): really educating - that ARM and china and EU were making a hostile domination matrix.

UBUNTU et al banned me on every linux OS channel. they are all run by EU freaks and asians that absolutely hate USA. google also: immediate ban when you mention Intel USA support going forward. google is 100% dominated by hostile illegal aliens)

they are horrible people - the only people paid are democrat theives - and they are super-funed to write viruses and attack usa's infrastructure. but you can't even warn people that all is not what it seems

just a little deviation from the "free open" narrative GETS YOU PERMANENTLY BANNED

I KNOW ALLOT, AND THEY KNOW THAT, I KNOW WHO STOLE WHAT AND I KNOW WHAT TECHNOLOGY THEY PERVERTED. THEY DON'T WANT THE MILLENIALS KNOWING BECAUS MOST WILL NEVER KNOW IF THEY

DELETE MY GENERATION

Posted by: 45thj646 ()
Date: April 07, 2022 08:20AM

Einstein’s cousin Wrote:
> 2+2= fuck you

how democrats "show the code". it's code. it's also malicious and ALWAYS APPROVED

Posted by: Truthteller…. ()
Date: April 07, 2022 09:08AM

35ujuh6446 Wrote:
> x equals 7 Wrote:
> -----
> > I've known a couple of guys with advanced math
> > degrees who could not balance a checkbook.
>
> G2 is a fucking satanic worshiper who fx co gov
> pays.
>
> He doesn't know any mathematicians.
>
> He enters lies daily on FFU while actually calling
> police on people who respond to his rantings.
> That while democrats lie daily on CNN doing
> similarly.
>
> he's a satanist and also a danger to the USA and
> anyone reading his trash. and he isn't
> non-violent. he's tried to get kids reading FFU
> to kill themselves, misinformed people - trying to
> trick them into death - he's a true satan.

You need mental help, you fucking retard.

Posted by: Mary Lind*ert from IRS ()
Date: April 07, 2022 03:13PM

I make it up as I go and hope it sticks charging millions to companies. It is known as creative accounting because I don't have no CPA or a clue. I take many notes and nod my head a lot. I hate the world because I was born ugly so it is payback time. I want to win and I hate to lose - that's my motto.

Date: April 08, 2022 05:55PM

I found out my suspicion was wrong. It was a chicken and the egg thing - graph that didn't look right but turns out it was for other reasons. Books didn't say everything to avoid explaining it. Math will "waste" your time at times and try your patience.

Posted by: 45hjjn6 ()
Date: April 08, 2022 06:05PM

Truthteller…. Wrote:
> 35ujuh6446 Wrote:
> -----
> > x equals 7 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I've known a couple of guys with advanced
> math
> > > degrees who could not balance a checkbook.
> >
> > G2 is a fucking satanic worshiper who fx co gov
> > pays.
> >
> > He doesn't know any mathematicians.
> >
> > He enters lies daily on FFU while actually
> calling
> > police on people who respond to his rantings.
> > That while democrats lie daily on CNN doing
> > similarly.
> >
> > he's a satanist and also a danger to the USA
> and
> > anyone reading his trash. and he isn't
> > non-violent. he's tried to get kids reading
> FFU
> > to kill themselves, misinformed people - trying
> to
> > trick them into death - he's a true satan.
>
>
> You need mental help, you fucking retard.

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: 57k68l6 ()
Date: April 08, 2022 06:09PM

x equals 7 Wrote:
> If a train leaves station A....

is this a trick question? is the train going near the speed of light?

Posted by: jamesw ()
Date: June 11, 2022 02:43PM

Learning math in music for kids starts with casual counting. When children hear the numbers spoken, they will naturally pick them up. They should learn to count to ten without delay. Then, they can move on to addition and subtraction. School math teaching methods often make kids feel like they are being punished for a lack of understanding. To help them grasp the concept of counting, it is important to make the experience as fun as possible. Some of the best ways to teach kids math are to incorporate it into everyday life, such as counting money or calculating toys.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.