HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AR15 Ass
Posted by: Larry Libtard ()
Date: June 03, 2022 12:18PM

When I took a duke yesterday, something happened for the first time. I was passing some round hard turds with a lot of gas. The last turd shot out of my ass, propelled by high pressure gas, it hit the bottom of the toilet hard enough to flatten it out and the geyser of water shot up and soaked my ass and balls. I guess that the turd formed a seal in my rectum and the gas pressure was enough to drive it out with force. Kinda like how a gun works. If I had it pointed at someone it could do some damage.

So do I have to register my ass now? I didn't hear Biden mention that so I am unsure as what to do. I hope my ass doesn't get banned by the liberals. I think I should just get a serial number etched on my ass and go ahead and register it to be safe just like a fag libtard should be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AR15 Ass
Posted by: ewffeoij23 ()
Date: June 03, 2022 02:56PM

the streets will be safe if we deny democrats access to guns.

Re: AR15 Ass
Posted by: Partylikeits1999 ()
Date: June 03, 2022 07:20PM

In that case Biden should register his asshole with the Vatican for shitting on Pope Francis, for real though that old man is a pedophile.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.