HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Red Power Ranger arrested for fraud
Posted by: PowerRangerprison ()
Date: May 23, 2022 04:54AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/original-red-power-ranger-faces-131750991.html

Austin St. John was the original Red Power Ranger who worked at Fairfax ER as a tech for a few years. I worked with him and he was a complete ass. He also lies about everything. His website claims he worked in a fire department as a paramedic for 16 years. That's a blatant lie. He worked at Fairfax ER and volunteered somewhere, maybe Sterling. But he was not a full time firefighter paramedic. He had so much fame as the Power Ranger and then got a job as a low paid tech at Fairfax ER. I think it ate him up that he was not working for a Dept such as Fairfax or Arlington so he exaggerated his job history and experience.

It's not surprising he stole money. Not surprising to me at all. I think he believed life owed him more than he was getting. He went from being a Power Ranger to then being a ER tech putting catheters in guys dicks. It must have really bothered him. So not surprising at all that he stole 3.5 million dollars from the governemtn.

There was also a rumor he had money problems so he appeared in an adult film. Does anyone know if that was confirmed or it's just a rumor??

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.