HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taking apart Russia limb by limb - would this "non aggession" help europe. No. And Borris has chinese stocks.
Posted by: the truth about a fall out ()
Date: January 25, 2022 10:48PM

Taking apart Russia limb by limb - would this "non aggession" help europe. No. And Borris has chinese stocks.

I look at google map surprised Russia isn't full of spics asians niggers muslims - like London is.

EUROPE has placed it's bets (betting the rich never get dead only the poor will) on that if Russia is put in a bad way they will "pay less for oil".

HERE'S WHY TEARING UP RUSSIA LIMB BY LIMB WON'T WORK.

When Russia is bumb rushed (and the bumb rushers have been on the boarders and russia threatening them back for ages)

IT WILL BE CHINA AND MUSLIMS, who have "snowflake" companies and "private guards" surrounding russia's oil industry (mostly the banking points). they will be called "global industries based in russia", obviously, BUT THEY WON'T BE RUSSIAN.

it won't lower oil it will raise it, but it will also open up russia for chinese muslim hispanic nigger takeovers

SO TEAR UP RUSSIA LIMB BY LIMB SEE WHAT HAPPENS - SEE IF I DIDN'T SAY I TOLD YOU SO

MEANWHILE

i don' believe for a second borris yeltzen, that self professed clown - ISN'T TAKING BRIBES FROM CHINA, and france's pants in bed with obama and Iran

he is - he'd gladly put his family 60 years in the future while yet more denizens of England never see children. no different than Xiden Biden.

WHY DON'T YOU BROW BEAT ME ON THE RADIO OR WHAT

AND THEN FUCK OFF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taking apart Russia limb by limb - would this "non aggession" help europe. No. And Borris has chinese stocks.
Posted by: 4t6jn4 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 10:48PM

little red riding hood

Re: Taking apart Russia limb by limb - would this "non aggession" help europe. No. And Borris has chinese stocks.
Posted by: 4jn5ym ()
Date: January 25, 2022 10:52PM

we all know if Xiden Biden enteres russia after a beating russia out of Ukraine

he'll leave weapons behind for kazakstan to carry toward moscow

and corn pop's sons will have more illegitimate children

and fuck me, my anger will be surpressed with claims "i might be dangerous"

BIDEN IS AN ASSHOLE - RICH OFF GOVERNMENT SERVICE - HAPPY THAT HARD WORKERS WITH GOOD ETHICS ARE IMPRISONED WHILE CORRUPT HISPANICS TAKE OVER

HE IS ARON BURR, AND HE HAS THE SAME DEALS WITH BANKS THAT ABOUT GOT ARON BURR THE DEATH PENALTY - BUT NOT QUITE

Posted by: surreal ()
Date: January 26, 2022 10:20PM

Posted by: 3hr4554h ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:06AM

"damaging russia always helps the USA"

what russia? the old russia or the new russia? the new russia allows visitors and has open media (ie, they don't shoot democrats though they'd maybe like to).

China is an " destroy the competitor - obstruct the competitor" economy. But the world is punishing china for doing it with covid claims.

SO, IF TOOLING RUSSIA IS A GOOD IDEA, WHY IS USA NOT TOOLING CHINA ? WHY are democrats of USA INVESTING IN SOUTH AMERICA instead of USA - while hiring illegal aliens instead of Americans?

the answer is simple: THEIR PLAN IS ONLY TO DESTROY ANYTHING THEY DON'T OWN. AND THE RACE CALCULATOR "more dead whites is great for people who hate whites"

Posted by: 45h645 ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:08AM

GmhGGe5rgHgt.jpeg

THEY SHIPPED THE SYRUP FACTORY TO MEXICO

A COMPANY THEY WERE EMPLOYED BY - THAT THEY DIDN'T OWN IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER - THEY COMPLETELY STOLE FROM FAMILIES WHO INVESTED

GOLDEN PARACHUTES IS WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

Posted by: 3hg5h4 ()
Date: January 29, 2022 11:48AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.