HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate VDOT under Ralph Northam (D-KKK) after the dangerous fiasco that left thousands of drivers trapped on I-95 last night.
Date: January 04, 2022 10:37AM

My Vote is "1".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate VDOT under Ralph Northam (D-KKK) after the dangerous fiasco that left thousands of drivers trapped on I-95 last night.
Posted by: h32uihui34iu32 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 12:01PM

1 ...gov blackface did this. He should be summarily shot for his incompetence. Racist asshole.

Re: POLL: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate VDOT under Ralph Northam (D-KKK) after the dangerous fiasco that left thousands of drivers trapped on I-95 last night.
Posted by: Trump / Youngkin 2024 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 12:04PM

The way the Governor made it snow is disgraceful. He should hang his head in shame.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: January 04, 2022 01:17PM

Ralph has not even pretended to give a fuck about this state since early November.

Posted by: Trump / Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 01:49PM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ralph has not even pretended to give a fuck about
> this state since early November.

Very good job of stating your opinion as though it were a fact. We call that the Chris Plante Method. However, you missed an opportunity to be a complete obnoxious asshole Trump Cult member. You could have added 'Prove me wrong!' at the end.

Posted by: pc retardzzzzzzzzz ()
Date: January 04, 2022 04:45PM

Imagine being a libshit and still trying to defend the Coonman,

Posted by: Human Tripod2 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 05:49PM

Posted by: ZIP ZERO For Ralphs Performance ()
Date: January 04, 2022 07:34PM

He may as well preform in blackface to cheer people , up his act was lousy

Posted by: Sneed ()
Date: January 04, 2022 09:24PM

Why do Dems defend this racist fuck stick?
Attachments:
1549137122128.png

Posted by: Heckuva a job brownie ()
Date: January 04, 2022 10:08PM

Negative 2. VDoT and VSP would have fucked it up regardless of who was governor. However most governors would be smart enough to understand the optics. Take a helicopter flight to the scene even if it means standing around freezing your ass off. Mobilize National Guard troops if for nothing else to assist with traffic control issues.

Posted by: How it ends ()
Date: January 05, 2022 09:35AM

A pathetic lying piece of shit.
Attachments:
6044lo.jpg

Posted by: Jenny Marks ()
Date: January 05, 2022 11:09AM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
> Ralph has not even pretended to give a fuck about
> this state since early November.

That is the truth. Even before that he just barely cared.

Posted by: Jenny Marks ()
Date: January 05, 2022 11:13AM

Trump / Cawthorn 2024 Wrote:
> chimp out monitor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ralph has not even pretended to give a fuck
> about
> > this state since early November.
>
>
> Very good job of stating your opinion as though it
> were a fact. We call that the Chris Plante Method.
> However, you missed an opportunity to be a
> complete obnoxious asshole Trump Cult member. You
> could have added 'Prove me wrong!' at the end.

I'm not sure it has anything to do with Trump, you made that assumption and yes, virtually everything posted here is opinion. We can differ in our opinions, but don't have to be rude doing it. I too don't think Northam gave a darn about the situation on 95 and has been a poor governor. JHMO

Posted by: not so thrilled ()
Date: January 05, 2022 12:17PM

95 was Northam's last bitter FU on his way out the door.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.